Grrrrr.... Really?!?

Oppa... You're Going To Be an Appa!

 "You sure you guys want to? You don't have to." I said to Taeyang and Madeline as I handed over Mina and Jae Sun in their carseats. It was a week after the concert.

Taeyang and Madeline wanted to take the twins out for a fun day, and to give us and TOP some relaxation time. "Yeah, we want to do this." Taeyang smiled. "You and Top need some time to yourselves, anyway."

"Okay." I sighed. "If you need anything, call me."

"We won't." Madeline said. They left and I shut the door. I sighed and looked around the house. It needed some picking up.

TOP was showering upstairs, and I had already gotten ready, wearing a pair of pink fleece Hollister shorts, a striped tank top, and knee-high socks. My hair was straightened.

  I started picking up the house, putting dirty clothes in the washer and picking up bottles from around the house. It needed to be done, anyway, because in a few days, Super Junior would come to visit the twins since they had an Super Show concert in Chicago.

  I walked into the kitchen with all the dishes, and started loading the dishwasher. It was nice to do this without having to bring the twins with me everywhere. It was really a lot easier to do.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist from behind. I smiled. "Hey."

TOP put his chin on my shoulder. "Hey."

I flinched from his cold wet hair hitting my cheek. "Whoah! Freezing!" I gasped and spun around in his arms. "What?"

"What do you mean, what?" TOP asked. He kept his arms around my waist.

I leaned back and put my hands on the counter behind me. "What do you mean, what?" TOP smirked playfully. He leaned forward and pecked me on the lips quickly.

"Did you want something?"

"I can't come into the kitchen unless I want something?" TOP chuckled.

"Well, it is where food is. And you don't to into the kitchen unless your going to make a bottle or get something to eat."

"You were in here." TOP shrugged. 

"Because I'm doing dishes. We have to start cleaning anyways. SuJu's gonna visit, remember?"

"Yeah, in like three days. Take a break. There's a reason why Madeline and Bae have the kids. It's so we can relax."

"I am relaxing." I nodded.

"Doing the dishes is not relaxing." TOP teased. 

"Then what's relaxing in your opinion?" I sighed. I crossed my arms.

"This." TOP leaned forward and kissed me. "And this." he kissed my neck. I sighed.

"Babe... We need to clean up the house..."

"We can later." TOP murmured, his lips on my neck. My skin tingled from where his lips were.

TOP kissed me again, and I put my arms around his neck. Quickly, TOP put his hands underneath my thighs and picked me up. He set me down on the counter, and things started speeding up immediately. TOP bit my bottom lip roughly and attacked my neck. He hit my sweet spot immediately, and I gasped. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and brought his lips back to mine. TOP's hands went to the inside of my shirt. 

Suddenly, my phone rang. TOP ignored it and when back to kissing my neck, and I looked at my phone on my counter. My cousin Isabella was calling me.

"Hold on." I panted, grabbing my phone. TOP sighed, disappointed, and stepped back far enough for me to hop off the counter. I grabbed my phone. "Hey, Bells."

"Hey, Nat. Are you still going to help me with studying for my geometry final?" Isabella asked.

I put my hand on TOP's chest to keep him from stepping too close to me. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. I forgot. Uh, yeah. Of course. Come on over."

TOP started tickling my sides, and I squirmed.

"Can I come now?" Isabella asked. "Dad can drop me off."

"Yeah. It'll be quiet because Mads has the twins. Come over." I glared at TOP jokingly since he was trying to tickle me, and I imitated kneeing him in he crotch. He immediately stepped back.

"Okay! Thanks Nat."

"No problem. Bye." I hung up and sighed. "I forgot I told Isabella I'd help her with math. She's coming over."

"Now?" TOP asked.

I nodded.

TOP groaned. "Are you kidding me? Wow...."

"I'm sorry! I forgot I told her I'd help!"

TOP sighed. "Whatever." he started out of the kitchen.

"Seunghyun, I'm sorry!" I exclaimed.

"Whatever, Nat." TOP grumbled, walking up the stairs.