Frozen

Oppa... You're Going To Be an Appa!

"Oh! Um, hey babe." I smiled, wiping tears away from my face.

"What's wrong?" TOP asked, stepping onto the balcony.

"Nothing." I shook my head.

"Natalia, jagi; I can read you like a book. Something's wrong." TOP sat where Seungri was.

He reached out and pulled my chair closer to his so that our knees could be touching. Since my knees were up against my chest, I rested my feet on the end of the seat of his chair.

"How's everything?" I asked finally.

"What do you mean?" TOP asked.

"Like, your career. Singing. Acting. How is it?"

TOP smiled. "It's going really well. You should know that. When we get back to Korea we'll be promoting our Alive album. And," TOP's smiled got bigger. "A director contacted me and wants me to be in this movie. It's supposed to be pretty big."

My heart dropped. This would screw everything up.

"Wh-when do you start filming?"

"The month after I get back. We'll be filming for about six months."

Even better. Not.

I smiled weakly, and TOP took my hands. "Natalia,don't you realize this? My acting career will finally take off. I can become so famous. We will have such a good life. My career... That's my focus right now."

I felt my throat lock up. That's my focus right now. This would definitely screw everything up.

"So, all that other stuff... About wanting a family... That's not important?" my voice cracked.

"That's what this is about? Natalia, you're nineteen. I'm twenty-five. We have time for that later. It will happen, don't worry. But probably after I have to take my time in the army, you know? So I'll always be there for our family. But right now, this is our prime. When we should be at our best in our careers. We need to do the best we can. Make the most of it. Fighting! Remember?"

I bit my lip and nodded. I knew it. He wouldn't be happy by this. How could I tell him and totally make his dreams shatter?

TOP loosened his hold on my hands. But he was still holding them. "Natalia, why did you ask that? Is everything okay?"

I nodded and cleared my throat. "Yep. Everything's fine. Everything's great. I love you. I just... I want to be with you."

"You will be. In a few months, I'll be back in Korea, yes. But we'll see we each other every once and a while. Every couple of months. Maybe even after a while.... You would want to come to live with me. In Korea."

"I... I can't move. Not now." I said quietly. Not when my whole family's here and I want my child to know their italian side.

"I know not right now." TOP smiled. He patted my knee. "Come on. Let's go to YG's and relax, arasso? We don't have to discus this now. I'll be your pillow." I smiled weakly.

My stomach felt like a pit.

TOP stood and leaned toward me. He put his hand under my chin, and kissed me intensely. "I love you, Natalia." TOP murmered against my lips before he stood. He held out his hand.

I took it and stood. "I love you, too."

Oh yeah, I'm pregnant.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thought I'd update before I went to bed :)

Thoughts? Comment please!!!