Oh No

Oppa... You're Going To Be an Appa!

"Natalia!" I heard Seungri call my name from downstairs frantically the next day. I was in my bathroom getting ready for the day, dressed in a pair of white twill shorts and a floral empire waist silk spaghetti strap shirt. I was curling my hair when he yelled up to me.

"What, Ri?" I called back.

"You need to see this! Like right now!" Seungri yelled back.

I sighed and hurried downstairs as quick as I could. Seungri and Taeyang were both in the front room, iPads in front of them. "What, Ri?"

"Look. Look now." Seungri said, ushering me over. 

I sat next to him and leaned in so I could see. Onscreen was a picture of TOP, Daesung, Seungri, and I walking out of the ice cream shop, and another of us looking at TOP and my new house. The headline read: Nat and TOP Eloping?! Big Bang Baby On The Way??

"Oh no. Ohhhh no." I winced. "First of all, we are so not eloping."

"It's in Korea, too." Taeyang told me.

I read the article:

Big Bang has taken America by storm starting almost over a year ago. Band members G-Dragon, TOP, Taeyang, Daesung, and Seungri have found fame and fortune world wide. It is also very known that lead rapper TOP has found love in the US of A. He is currently dating half of VINAT, the talented and beautiful Italian YG bombshell Natalia Marcs. The pair started dating last May, then took a short break from early December to the middle of April because of the traumatizing accident involving Natalia and the youngest of the band, Seungri, that left Natalia with loss of memory. The pair recently reunited after Natalia had a short fling with the youngest Big Bang member.

Big Bang's promotions in the US are over, and it has been reported that they are still in the states for a short time. They will be going back to Korea to promote their new album Alive. VINAT promotions have also slowed. Natalia, alongside her twin brother Vincent, have released a music video for their #1 single Twins So Fly last June. But the promoting has stopped there. Fans also noticed that Natalia had stopped performing in concerts for Seungri, Taeyang, and G-Dragon and TOP. She was the lead dancer in all three concerts. Though Natalia's eighteen year old cousin Madeline (who has been rumored to be training at YG America), fans are still disappointed TOP's other half hasn't been around except for to sing. Why isn't she dancing?

Well, everyone, we think we found the answer. Natalia and TOP were recently spotted in the suburbs of Chicago, doing what appears to be House Hunting. The two went from place to place, along with Seungri and Daesung. Sources don't know which home they chose. The four were later seen getting ice cream, and Natalia definitely made us suspicious. She was seen wearing a simple pink sundress and Adidas high top sneakers, which actually looked pretty fashionable. But it seems as the dress... Stuck out. Natalia is known for her flawless figure. So we were a little surprised to see her like this.

After much speculation, we have neither denied nor confirmed the twenty-year old is pregnant, but YG's PR has not denied the rumor either. Could a Big Bang Baby be on the way? We say YES.

I gasped and shook my head. "Oh no. Oh no. This isn't good. Where's Top?" 

"In Chicago getting his hair touched up with Jiyong and Daesung." Taeyang said. "I know you can't read this because it's in Korean, but look." he walked over and sat on the arm of the loveseat Seungri and I were on. "They have been tracking you. Look. Here's a picture of you when you didn't look pregnant. Now ten weeks. Now twenty. Now yesterday. They know. Natalia, you and TOP need to say something or else fans will be crazy."

I groaned. "I know! I just don't know how! Do we just release a statement? Or do an interview?"

Seungri shrugged. "That's something you and hyung need to decide. But the media knows. Well, they're suspicious. But they do know."

-------

"We have a Skype interview scheduled for US Weekly." TOP said as soon as he walked into the house. He seemed flustered, and dropped his shopping bags on he couch.

"What? You know?" I asked, sitting up. I had been reading more news articles.

"Uh, yeah I know. It's on every magazine, Natalia." TOP immediately grabbed his laptop. He had not slowed down at all.

"Why do you seem do pissed off?" I asked. 

"Uh, because, in Korea? Yeah, this isn't okay! Getting you pregnant when we aren't married? Not okay! Fans are going to HATE this."

"Just calm down, okay? We have to deal with this. YG wasn't married when he and his wife had their baby, remember? It's the 21st century. This happens all the time."

TOP sighed, walked over to me, and kissed me. "I'm sorry, jagi. I just let that stress get to me. It's not worth it. Who cares what others think, right? We have two beautiful children on the way. I need to remember that."

I nodded. "Right. Now, sit down. When's the interview?"

TOP checked his watch after he his laptop. "Right now, actually."

"Oh! Okay." I quickly fixed my hair and smoothed my shirt down. When I was sitting, you could so tell I was pregnant. At least I could still see my feet when I stood.

TOP logged onto Skype and connected with US Weekly. He positioned the camera perfectly, and a middle-aged black woman came onscreen, dressed in a pantsuit. She smiled and waved. "Top and Natalia it's so great to see you two!"

We both waved. "Hi."

"I am Myra Barns, US Weekly's lead interviewer." She looked at us. "Natalia... I'm guessing our sources weren't lying."

I bit my lip and looked at TOP. He smiled weakly. "They weren't."

I nodded. "I am pregnant."

"Well congratulations to you both!" Myra smiled, clapping once. "How far along are you?"

"Twenty four weeks. six months."

"Oh my. You only have three more to go. Nice job hiding it!"

I smiled and laughed. "Thanks. We tried."

"Now, first question. Was this planned?"

TOP and I both laughed. TOP shook his head. "Not at all. Not at all."

"Are you two happy with it?"

I nodded. "Most definitely. We both want to become parents. Yeah, it's a little early, but we're happy."

"Top, are you going to move to America now?"

TOP shrugged. "I'll be here more, yes, but whenever Big Bang needs me, I'll be in Korea."

"Is it true you bought a house?"

I nodded. "We did."

Myra nodded. "Well, I just have to say, Natalia. You look so big already! And you are absolutely glowing! Such a beautiful mother-to-be."

I smiled. "Thanks. Um... we didn't mention this. But we are actually having twins."

"Boy and Girl." TOP added.

"Well even more congrats to you both! Top, are you ready to be a father?"

TOP nodded. "I think so. I'll be here whenever I can. My career will still be my job, though."

"Natalia. will you go back to VINAT when you have the kids?"

"Eventually, yeah. I think so."

"Well, thank you so much for your time. Once again, Top, Natalia, I congratulate you. I'll make sure to have this be in next weeks issue."

We said our goodbyes and ended the interview.

I groaned and laid back. "Okay. Now we have to wait for all hell to break loose."

TOP nodded. His phone vibrated, and he looked at it. "Well... uh... for you, hell is about to break loose."

"Why?" I asked, sitting up.

TOP bit his lip nervously. "YG sent out a mass text. We have to be at the airport tomorrow afternoon. We're flying to Korea early."

My eyes widened. I was speechless.

We haven't even picked out furniture yet!