REJECTED.

Oppa... You're Going To Be an Appa!

"Does he know?" Madeline asked over the phone. I was in the bathroom, shaving my legs, and I was talking to Madeline over speaker phone.

"Nope. He has no idea. Mom and Dad have the twins, so it's the perfect time."

"What did you end up buying?"

"That black mini dress piece with the see-through ab area and the thigh-high stockings that connect to it."

"Heels?"

"Black stiletto pumps with the leopard platform."

"Hair?"

"Curly, duh."

"Makeup?"

"Smoky y. Red lipstick. I want him to see where my mouth was AFTER we're done." I giggled.

"Using any ideas?"

"Just the mints."

"Where is he?"

"In our room. I don't know what he's doing."

"Well..." Madeline paused. I heard a door click open on her end. "Well that was quick." she commented, not to me.

"You told me you were home alone." I heard a man say back. Taeyang.

I heard footsteps, and Madeline squeal.

"Okay, eww!" I exclaimed, trying not to imagine what was happening on the other end of the call.

"Sorry, Nat. She'll call you back later." Youngbae told me. Then the line went dead.

I rolled my eyes and finished my legs. I stood, changed into what I bought for TOP to see, and checked my hair and makeup in he mirror. Just apply a little more lipstick and... Perfect.

I quietly walked out of the bathroom, and down the hall to our master bedroom. I opened the door and peeked my head in. TOP had his back to the door, sitting at the desk while he focused on his laptop. His wallet was open, his credit card on top. What was he doing?

I cleared my throat and stepped in, leaning against the wall as ily as I could. TOP didn't budge.

I slowly dimmed the lights to get his attention.

"Nat, can you turn the lights back up? I'm trying to read this number." TOP sighed, his back still to me.

I turned them back up. "Uh... Sure. You know my parents have the twins...."

"Uh-huh." TOP nodded, not turning to look at me.

I walked over to him. "And you know... I'm right here." I put my hands on his shoulders.

TOP immediately shut his laptop. "Your point?"

I scoffed. "My point?" Now I was irritated, but I tried to play off being y, so I leaned in to his ear. "Turn the around and you'll see my point." I murmured.

TOP sighed... Was that an eye roll? "What are you doing?"

He turned to stand, so I stepped back and sat on the edge of my bed, crossing my ankles. I leaned back on my hands. "I just thought we could... You know... Have a little fun?"

TOP didn't even take a second look at me. In fact, it was like he didn't want to look at all. "Why?"

"Why? Because its been a year, Seunghyun." I said simply.

"Well... I just-- Oh what day is it?" TOP suddenly asked.

"Tuesday...." I nodded slowly.

"." TOP muttered again. He grabbed his card, put it in his wallet, and put his wallet in his back pocket. "I... I gotta go."

"Go where?" I asked, sitting up. Was he really about to leave me like this?

He walked out of the room. "I, uh, I gotta meet Jiyong. I'll be back later."

I groaned and called after him. "You know, you've been going out a lot lately!"

I heard a door shut, and the sports car ignition turn on.

I groaned and flopped back on the bed. I let out a frustrated yell. Why the hell did he just ignore me?!?

I grabbed my phone and dialed a number.

Ella picked up on the third ring. "Hey, Nat. What's up?"

"Can you come over? I need to scream and possibly cry." I wiped my eyes, which were already clouding up. Why did he say no?

"Yeah, I'll be over."

"You know where the spare key is. Just use it and come up to my room."

---

"Nat? Oh, hun, what happened?" I heard Ella say. I was still laying on my back on the bed, my feet touching the floor.

"Top rejected me." I sniffled and wiped my eyes. My fingers were black from smeared makeup.

"What do you mean he rejected you? Where is he?" Ella sat on the edge of my bed.

"I mean, I dressed up like this for him, tried to act y, and he didn't even give me a second glance. And apparently he had to go somewhere with Jiyong. Which he's done a lot lately."

"I don't understand. You would think he would pounce at the chance."

"This isn't the only time it's happened." I shook my head. "A few nights ago, we were messing around for once, and I was on top of him, like, straddling his lap, and I went to take my shirt off. He stopped me, so I rolled off him and asked why, and all he muttered was "I can't. We can't. I... I just..." and then he left and slept in one of the guest rooms."

"But you guys were fooling around?"

I nodded. "Total make out session. I knew I was turning him on, too, but then, like I said, he stopped me."

"Like, you felt you were turning him on, right? Like physically?"

I nodded. "Oh yeah. Definitely."

"Huh." Ella looked confused. "What was he doing just now when you came in?"

"He was on his laptop. I don't know what he was doing, but he had his credit card out."

Ella looked over at TOP's laptop. "Wanna find out what he was doing?" she got up.

I sat up. "Ella, I've never snooped on his stuff before! Don't!"

Ella ignored me and opened his Mac. I got up and walked over. It was some reservation site for a hotel in Chicago. "Since when are you two going to Chicago?" she asked, scrolling down.

"We aren't..." I replied, reading the site. The hotel was familiar, but we stayed at a lot of hotels before.

"Well it looks like he booked the presidential suite for two tomorrow all day and night. And he requested.... Roses, a bottle of champagne, and chocolate covered strawberries."

"He would have told me we were going somewhere  so I could set up a sitter for the twins..." I muttered.

"Well, it's a reservation for two. Is that his credit card number?"

I nodded. A pit grew in my stomach.

I immediately straightened up and covered my mouth. "Oh my God! What if he's cheating on me?!" I felt tears well up in my eyes.

Ella shut the laptop and stood. She faced me. "We don't know that, Nat. He loves you. He wouldn't do that."

"He has before! He would have told me, Ella! I was too ing stupid and wouldn't have with him, so now he's going after someone who will! I'm so ing dumb..." I started crying.

"Natalia, we don't know he's cheating! He wouldn't cheat on you! You have two kids now!"

"Maybe that's why he is! Because he's tied down!"

"If you're freaking out so much, then ask him! When he gets home, okay? Just ask."

I looked at the computer, anger growing inside me now. "Oh, I'll do more than ask."

What the was he up to??