Feedback

Oppa... You're Going To Be an Appa!

"They're out! They're out!" was what TOP and I were woken up to. I opened one eye and saw a blurry Seungri running to our bed excitedly, holding his laptop.

"Seungri, what the hell?" I croaked, sitting up right before Seungri plopped down.

"When did you get our room key?" TOP groaned, sitting up as well. "It's seven in the morning!"

"I have a master key, Hyung." Seungri shrugged.

I grabbed m glasses from the table and slid them on. I pushed my straightened hair back. "What's out?"

"The pictures. They're published. The ones with the twins too. Look!" he put the laptop on my lap and leaned against the headboard. I was squished between him and TOP. I read the article, which was labeled YG Family in America!!

YG Family is back! That's right, the family is back and now in America for their YG Family Concert in Chicago/ The show will feature Se7en, Gummy, Psy, Tablo, Big Bang, 2NE1, and the long-awaited comeback of VINAT. The idols are already working their hardest, as we have seen pictures of Natalia and Big Bang's Seungri going to the dance studio early to get back into rhythm after Natalia's long eleven-month maternity leave. The YG bombshell left performing in the Big Bang solo concerts because she discovered she was pregnant with lead rapper TOP's children, but now the twins are born and she is ready to start up again. Not only is she working her off in the studio, but it seems she physically worked i off f as well as a few extra pounds during her leave.

They showed a picture of me leaving the hospital after i had the twins, next to a picture of TOP and I entering this hotel.

Natalia appears dramatically skinnier than the singer was two months ago, but none of us are complaining.

YG had their photo shoot yesterday, and it was a shoot of fun, fierceness, and firsts.

They showed pictures of Big Bang, 2NE1, Se7en and Gummy, Psy and Tablo, and a picture we took of me , Vinny, and Madeline.

For the first time in the two months they've been in this world, Natalia and TOP finally revealed their children, Jae Sun Gianni Choi, and Mina Mariella Choi. The twins are in a couple of shots with their parents, and we were so surprised to see this happy family.

Now there were the few pictures of us and the twins.

Both children clearly resembel tier father and have is intense eyes, but we cannot deny we can see a hint of Natalia's beauty in both of them. Fans are elated and excited after seeing these photos, commenting, omo, the family is finally out! Mina and Jae Sun are as beautiful as their parents! Choi-Marcs family fighting! Top oppa seems like he will be a very good appa ^^', and i hope my children will be as good looking as those 2!

I smiled and nodded. "Great. They're happy, at least. I'm glad to see that no one hates us or the twins."

TOP nodded, then laid back down. "Hey maknae?"

"Yes, hyung?" Seungri asked.

"Go back to your room and let us sleep! When the twins sleep in the morning, we do too!" TOP groaned, flopping onto his stomach.

Just then Mina started crying. I sighed and hopped over Seungri to pick her up. "Well, they're awake, so we are now, too."

TOP groaned and muttered. "I could have had ten more minutes of sleep if it wasn't for maknae, damn it." He got up and picked up Jae Sun.

Seungri stayed in our bed. "You two be parents, and I will take a nap now." He set his laptop aside and closed his eyes.

Mina quieted down, so I walked over to Seungri. He was on the edge of the bed, so I kicked him off. e let out a surprised sound and landed on his stomach on the floor. "Go to your own room." I said.

"Aish, chincha....  I never get any sympathy anymore. Arasso, arasso. I'm going." Seungri got up, grabbed his laptop, and left.