Dancing Again

Oppa... You're Going To Be an Appa!

I couldn't believe how quickly a month had passed by. I also couldn't believe how in just one day, TOP had turned into Super Dad. He was up when the twins were up the first couple nights. He wouldn't let me get out of bed when they cried at night. I finally insisted that we try taking turns again, and he had agreed.

The twins were looking cuter every day. They were awake more, and they actually made sounds and smiled. It was so cute, and I loved hearing either one of them squeal.

I was losing more and more weight, too. It was to the point where my stomach was actually flat like it had been before. Now we just had to work on muscle definition.

We also had been doing a good job keeping the twins out of the public eye. They're pictures haven't even been released.

Today, it was my first day back to dance practice. Well, it wasn't an official practice day. Seungri had offered to help me get back into rhythm, since we were most likely performing Strong Baby together at the YG concert.

I walked downstairs, in a pair of yoga pants and a wide-necked sweatshirt that showed my shoulders. TOP was holding Jae Sun, rocking Mina lightly in her swing with his foot, and flipping through the TV channels.

I walked over to Mina and kissed her lightly on the forehead, then did the same to Jae Sun. "You sure you can handle them? This is the first you'll be alone with them. I don't have to go." I told TOP.

"We'll be fine, Nat." TOP smiled. "Go and have fun."

"It's dancing. It's not fun." I sighed, grabbing my purse from the couch. "Call me if you need me to come home. Or if you need anything." I walked over to Mina and Jae Sun again. "Mommy's gonna be gone for a little bit, okay? I'll be right back. Be good for Appa, okay?" I kissed them both again. I turned to TOP, and kissed him on the lips quickly. "Bye, babe. Love you." I turned around to walk away.

"Love you too. And jagi?"

"What?"

"Your looks great in those pants." TOP winked.

I laughed and shook my head. "Bye." I walked out to the SUV.

------

Paparazzi were scattered in the parking lot at the dance studio. They must have gotten the tip Seungri and I would be practicing today.

I parked, and got out. I put on my sunglasses, and headed to the entrance.

"There she is! Natalia! Natalia! How are the twins? You look fantastic! Are you smaller than how you were before the pregnancy?!" Paparazzi would yell out as they took pictures.

I smiled and walked into the studio.

 I walked into the room, and Seungri was warming up, dancing to VVIP. He saw me in the mirror and stopped when I waved. "You got skinny!" Was the first thing he exclaimed when he turned around.

I nodded and dropped my bag. "That I did. I'm not done yet, though. We still have to build muscle definition."

"Well, that shouldn't take long since you have trainer. Shall we warm up?"

I nodded and threw off my sweatshirt so I was in my purple tank top. "It's been so long since I've moved my hips. So let's hope they still work." I sighed as I stretched.

"You know you'll be perfect." Seungri smiled. "Come on." Seungri walked over and turned his iPod to Strong Baby.

We both got into position, and the choreography was as easy as riding a bike. I knew it right away. I focused in on the mirror, watching my hips move. I was definitely rusty, but not bad. I was like how I just started dancing, the very first day I rehearsed this song.

Seungri nodded. "Nice. A little rough, but you'll get back to it."

"I'm a mom. I'm not supposed to be moving like this anymore." I giggled.

"Let's try some basic moves. Get you back in the rhythm of moving those hips." Seungri changed the song.

I looked into the mirror, and watched my hips as I moved them left to right. I needed to get them back. Moving my hips and body rolling was my signature move. "I can't get it to go smoothly." I groaned.

Seungri chuckled. "Just like your first practice... Remember what I did?"

I laughed and nodded. "You kneeled down in front of me, grabbed my hips, and helped me move them."

"Time to do that again." Seungri nodded. "Id like to say I'm responsible for your iness."

I scoffed as Seungri kneeled in front of me and put his hands on my hips. "Oh, please. You can't teach iness. You either have it or you don't."

  ------------

Hours later, I was finally back to it. My body and hips ached a little, but I could move as well as I used to. I was doing Minzy's solo to Work It as Seungri freestyled next to me when a certain figure caught my eye. "Babe!" I exclaimed, turning around.

TOP was dressed in a Northface jacket, jeans, boots, and gloves. In either hand, he was holding blanket-covered carseats. Seungri turned off the music, and I ran over to my babies. "What are you doing here?" I asked, kissing him quickly.

I took one of the carseats. "We decided to take a trip and visit Mom." TOP smiled, setting down Jae Sun's carseat. He took off the blanket that covered it, and took out Jae Sun, who was in a pair of footsie onesie, gloves, coat, and a blue beanie hat. He was awake, and gave me a toothless grin when he saw me.

That made my heart melt. "Hi there my baby boy." I squealed, running over to Jae Sun. I kissed him on the forehead and smoothed back his hat. "Mommy missed you so much!" I kissed his little hands.

I walked back over to Mina and uncovered her. She was dressed in a similar outfit to Jae Sun, but pink. She was awake too. "Hey, honey bunch! Miss me?" I smiled as I held her, her head facing me against my shoulder. I kissed her forehead. "I missed both of you so much. Are you being good for Appa? Huh?" I couldn't believe how much I missed them.

"They were great." TOP nodded. "Mina had an interesting diaper, but they have been good."

"I see my little stud-phew!" Seungri smirked, running over to TOP and Jae Sun. He wiggled his little hands. "Oh, you are getting so big!" Seungri turned around to me and Mina. "And there's my little sweetheart! Hey, Mina! You are getting so pretty!"

Mina gave a huge smile to Seungri, and I laughed. "Of course, she doesn't smile at her own mother, but when you come along..."

"Let me hold her." Seungri smiled, holding out his hands. I slowly handed her over, making sure Seungri had her head secure. I took Jae Sun from TOP.

"Its a good thing we have two, that way when one is taken I can hold the other." I smiled.

TOP smiled and looked at Mina and Seungri. Seungri was smiling at Mina, talking to her. He was a good uncle.  "The twins are going to be baptized catholic, right?" TOP asked me.

I nodded and kissed the top of Jae Sun's head. "Yeah. Why?"

"I think I know who Mina's godfather should be." TOP smiled, watching Mina and Seungri.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys! Haven't had an authors note in a while, huh?

So, it's summer now, so I can guarentee I will be updating more! What do you all think so far? Comment what you think! Thanks for sticking with the series so far! It means a lot!

Comment, please! :)