Wow, Vinny.

Oppa... You're Going To Be an Appa!

In YG's room, everyone was sitting in the living room. All the couches were filled, and Daesung and Seungri were lounged on the floor. A box of pizza was on the coffee table, as were drinks.

TOP squeezed  my hand randomly and fixed his simple black beanie hat, which he wore with his black glasses, a big bang t-shirt, and jeans. I smiled weakly and we walked into the living room.

"Ahh, the last to arrive!" G-Dragon smirked from the couch. He was sitting in between Dara and CL.

"Sorry." I muttered. I could feel Daesung and Seungri's eyes on me, so I avoided their stares.

I couldn't help but glance at Seungri, though. He seemed fidgety. He kept biting his lip, tapping his foot, or messing with the fringe on the pillow in his lap.

"The point is, we're here now." TOP smiled. We both sat down, and Seungri and Daesung both immediately handed me a pillow each.

"Here. So you can be more comfortable." Daesung said.  He managed to keep my eye contact for a second, so he mouthed. "Did you tell," he nodded to TOP, who was getting situated. "About," he pointed to his stomach.

I shook my head and looked away.

"Why?" Daesung asked out loud. I jumped because I was so surprised he spoke out loud.

"Why what?" Minzy asked.

"Why didn't you tell?" Daesung looked at me.

My face felt hot. "Because I got scared, okay?" I muttered.

"Scared of what?" Madeline questioned 

"You need to tell." Seungri told me, sighing.

"I know, okay? I just... I can't right now."

"Tell what?" Bom asked

"A secret." Daesung sighed.

I groaned. "This is just great..." Now everyone wanted to know.

"Tell who? Tell me?" TOP asked, looking at Daesung and I.

Seungri nodded.

"Tell Top what?" Taeyang asked.

"Nothing." I said, annoyed. God, couldn't they stop snooping?

"Natalia, you can tell me. What?" TOP asked softly.

I shook my head. "I don't want to. It's not the right time."

"Any time is the right time." Seungri muttered.

"Just tell us all." Dara urged.

"No!" I said a little louder. "I'm scared, okay? This is my problem."

"Scared of what, Nat? We're your family." G-Dragon said.

"Natalia, you're beginning to worry me." TOP said.

"Just say it." CL whined.

My head was pounding and I felt sick.

"How bad could it be?" Taeyang shrugged.

"Yeah, Nat? What, are you pregnant or something?" Vinny snorted.

It got dead silent. Any other day, that would've been a joke. But today....

I couldn't look at TOP. I felt my eyes begin to tear up.

Daesung and Seungri's eyes widened. "Wrong move." Daesung said to Vinny.

"Natalia." TOP said, his eyes huge. "Are you--"

I felt extremely nauseous, so I didn't let him finish that sentence.

Instead, I managed to run out of YG's room, into mine, and collapse in front of the toilet just in time..