Over Analyzing

Oppa... You're Going To Be an Appa!

 

"So you won't be seeing AJ around much anymore." I sighed as TOP and I walked around our bedroom, grabbing clothes to pack for Italy. It was the night before we left for my family's homeland, and the twins were already asleep, so we decided to get things ready.
 
"I was wondering why he wasn't around much lately. What happened?"
 
"He still likes me. And thinks the only reason why I love you is because I used to be a really big fan."
 
"I knew it!" TOP exclaimed. "I knew he still liked you, Natalia! It was so obvious! Omo.... I can't believe him."
 
"Well, you don't need to worry about him..." I sighed. I started folding a few dresses, then I looked over at TOP, who was folding up some of his shirts. "What attracted you to me?"
 
"What?" TOP chuckled.
 
"When you first saw me, what was the first thing you noticed?" I asked again.
 
TOP thought for a moment. "Honest?"
 
I nodded. 
 
TOP shrugged. "I'll admit it. You had your back to me, so I noticed your body."
 
I looked at him, surprised. "And when I turned around?"
 
"Your eyes of course. Why are you asking me this, jagi?"
 
"So, you're saying that if I was my pudgy self like back in sophomore and freshmen year, like the pictures I showed you, you wouldnt have noticed me?"
 
TOP sighed. "Natalia, you were never fat."
 
"Just answer my question."
 
TOP took a deep breath. "If you would have not toned your body up, it's not that I wouldn't have noticed you, it's that we probably wouldn't have met."
 
I stopped what I was doing to looked at him. "And why do you think that?"
 
TOP knew there was no way he was backing out of this mess now.  He ran his hands through his hair like his nervous self. "Honestly, have you noticed something similar with YG dancers? They're all no more than a size six, Natalia. I'm saying, if you never lost a little weight and toned up, they probably wouldn't have picked you to be the girl in Seungri's Strong Baby."
 
I'm not gonna lie, this kind of offended me. So I put my hands on my hips. "So if I never got skinny you're saying we never would have met."
 
TOP nodded slowly. "Basically, yes."
 
I shook my head. "We still could have met. Ella is Seungri's cousin. If you guys were in Chicago, she would have found time for me to meet you. Would you have asked me out then?"
 
"Probably, if we would have gotten to know each other."
 
"We barely knew each other when you did ask me out!" I exclaimed. "Last time I checked, on the fourth day we knew each other you decided to scare the crap out of me and kiss me at eleven at night in the dark."
 
"Why are you trying to argue about this?" TOP groaned. "The point is, we met how we met, and now we're together, engaged, and we have two beautiful babies to call our own."
 
I crossed my arms. "What if after the kids, I never lost weight?"
 
"What do you mean?"
 
"I mean, if I never went on that diet and stayed how I was, would you still love me?"
 
TOP looked at me like I was insane. "Are you really asking me this right now, Natalia? Of course I would! Nothing can make me not love you! Why aren't you understanding this?"
 
"Because AJ did get me thinking about this, okay? It's just kind of crazy that my life did totally flip upside down and I'm now engaged to the one man I would have killed for just to see in person."
 
"Well, a lot changed, Natalia. You aren't that small town girl anymore. You're the girl so many others want to be. You knocked Bom out of the bombshell status, and now you're that bombshell for YG. You have an extremely successful career with your brother. This is the way God intending you life to be. Good things come to good people. And I believe that God did have something to do with bringing us together."
 
"Oh my God. You sound like Siwon with all the God talk." I shook my head. "I just..."
 
"Stop thinking, okay? You are over analyzing everything." TOP said, grabbing my hands. "I love you. And I will be spending the rest of my life with you. Which is the best thing I could wish for. So calm down, be thankful for what we have together, and finish packing for Italy tomorrow." TOP kissed me. "Okay?"
 
I sighed and nodded. "Fine... You're right...."
 
Wow, I really needed to stop thinking sometimes.