What the--?!?

Oppa... You're Going To Be an Appa!

TOP's POV

I got home at about eleven at night from the studio. Jiyong wanted me to check out his new album, and it was pretty good.

The house was generally dark, but I could see light from the TV from the living room. Natalia must be awake. All I wanted to do right now was crawl into bed with her in my arms, but cuddling on the couch could work, too.

"Keep up, Nat! Let's do it!"

"Age, we've never gone this far before! Not even when we were dating!" I heard Natalia whine.

Wait, what?!? I knew AJ came over since Nat was still scared of being home alone, but-

"Nat, trust me! We can do this. The twins are asleep so nothing will disturb us."

"Just... Hurry up! Top doesn't know I do this!"

"Well, move! Keep up!"

"You're going too fast! Slow down!"

I heard AJ let out a frustrated sound.  "Damn it, Nat! We'll go by your speed."

"I can't do this! It's too hard!" Natalia exclaimed.

I finally took a step froward. Was this really going on right now? I couldn't believe she would do this to me. We were engaged...

"They're closing in! Damn it, I can't move!"

"Well, try to! I'm not there yet!" Natalia gasped. "!"

"I'm coming, Nat! Hurry up and meet me!"

"Okay, okay, I'm coming!"
I couldn't take it anymore. I stormed into the living room. "What the hell is-"

Natalia and AJ both jumped. I was really... Confused. They were both in the living room, but AJ was on the couch, his casted leg propped up, and Natalia was laying on her stomach on the ground. They both had X-Box controllers in their hands

"And we died..." AJ sighed, setting down his controller. "Wave thirty-four, Natalia. We've never been so far."

"Hey, babe." Natalia smiled at me before she sat up and looked at AJ. "I haven't played in like a year, okay? Cut me some slack."
"What were you two doing?" I decided to ask. I didn't know Natalia played video games.

"Call of Dutry Modern Warfare Three. Two-player survival mode. We've never gotten that far before." Nat said.

I sighed and rubbed my eyes. Of course that's wha she was doing. I was so stupid thinking she would cheat on me. "I really need to get to sleep."

"Wait... What did you think we were doing?" Natalia asked, amused.

I groaned. "Well, when you hear Go Faster! Top doesn't know I do this! and I'm coming!, you really think something is gong on."

"What?!?" Natalia screeched, completely shocked by my assumption. She started laughing. "You DO need some sleep. Go to bed now."

"What about you?" I yawned.

Natalia grabbed her controller and leaned back againt the coffee table. "I'm about to try to beat our high score."

"Let's do it!" AJ cheered, pressing the A button.

I rolled my eyes and walked back into the hallway. Natalia was still the same old silly girl I fell in love with, and nothing would change that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, everyone. So, It's been a while.....

I'm sorry about not updating ANYTHING for almost a month, but school has taken me by storm. Between class, hitting the books for studying, and tennis, I barely even have time to sleep.

But now, one of those things are gone from my life.... Which one? Tennis.

Why, you may ask?

This:

Yep. I may have fractured my foot! Yay! *cough*SARCASM*cough*

Two days ago, I had a tennis match, and I was playing singles. Well, my opponent hit a really good lob to the back line, so I backed up towards the grass to get it. Between our courts and our grass, there's this little ledge that dips down. Well, I wasn't looking, and next thing I knew BAM! I stepped on the ledge perfectly, and my foot twisted underneath me, and I fell. Let's just say I couldn't finish that match, either....

I went to school yesterday with it just wrapped, and I limped around all day. Well, today when I woke up it was even more swollen so I had to use crutches, but the pain was too much at school, so I came home.

So, while I'm forced to not move by my parents (seriously, they don't let me get up to do ANYTHING. They just make my sister be my servant), I've decided to work on my stories! Yay writing!

I'm not sure if it is fractured or not yet, but I'm going to a physical therapist to get it checked out today. If it's not, YAY! If it is... expect updates XD

But, yeah, there's a rundown on my life!

Thanks for the time, guys! (Maybe?) Updating soon