Photo Shoot

Oppa... You're Going To Be an Appa!

"Diapers?" TOP asked me as I packed the huge baby bag.

"Check." I nodded.

"Bottles?"

"Check."

"Wipes?"

"Check."

"Blankets?"

"Check."

"Earplugs?"

"Duh."

"Clothes?"

"For us and the twins. Check."

TOP sighed and nodded. "Alright. We're ready. Let's go."

It was the week of the YG concert, and we were going to stay the week in Chicago. This would be the twins' first trip. I was really nervous.

I shouldered the baby bag, and picked up Mina, who was in her crib. TOP picked up Jae Sun, and grabbed the bag that held our clothes. He grabbed Jae Sun's favorite toy: the plush 2NE1 Bom toy, and put it in Jae Sun's hands. Jae Sun immediately grabbed it with his small hands, and I sighed. "It's amazing how Seungri is Mina's favorite, and Bom is Jae's." I grabbed Mina's Seungri doll, and we walked downstairs and out to the SUV.

"I think it's amusing that this is the first time Bom will see them." TOP sighed after we put the twins in the car. We got in and he pulled out of the garage.

"She can't not like them." I said, looking back at the twins. "They're too cute."

"Especially when They're holding stuffed YG members almost bigger than them." TOP chuckled.

"I'm surprised they haven't dropped them yet. They're getting stronger."

"I can't believe it's been two months. It seems like such a shorter time than that." TOP sighed.

"And in two months, there has not been one picture of them leaked to the media. I love that."

My phone rang, and I answered it. "Hey, Ri. What's up?"

"Are you guys on your way yet? We already checked into the hotel." Seungri said.

"Yeah, we're on the road now. It just takes a little longer with kids in tow now." I sighed.

"Okay. Everyone's here now. The whole YG family."

"Vinny and Madeline?"

"Yep, We're all waiting on you."

-----

We got to the hotel in Chicago, and of course, paparazzi were waiting for us. I quickly took off my seatbelt and covered the twins each with a blanket as TOP parked. He parked, and we both hopped our, grabbed the bags, and then the twins. We made it to the lobby safely.

After checking in, we went up to our room. I looked at TOP. "This is gonna be weird, having the twins not in their separate cribs." We had brought one extra-padded play pen for the twins to sleep in.

TOP nodded as he opened the door. "I think they'll be fine, though. Now, we have to hurry. We have the photoshoot and we have to meet down in the lobby in ten minutes."

We quickly situated our bags, got everything settled, checked on the twins, and we walked downstairs.

Everyone was waiting for us. "Hey, guys!" I smiled, readjusting my hold on Mina's carseat.

"Natalia!" Gummy exclaimed. "You got so skinny!"

"I know." I sighed. "I'm down to a five again. Well, even that's a little big on me. But I have my abs back." I smiled happily.

We all piled into the vans, and we were off to the photo shoot.

For this year's YG concert, out outfits for the shoot were pretty chic. We were whisked away to hair and makeup, and I gasped when I saw my outfit:

"Are you kidding me? My s are gonna fall out! They're the only things that haven't lost weight. I'm a mom now, I can't be wearing stuff like this!" I scoffed.

"You're a y mom." G-Dragon winked as he scanned the clothes racks for his own outfit.

We all got our hair and makeup done, mine being with my hair straightened (I didn't realize it was so long, it almost touched the top of my ), and my makeup was done smoky style. I was holding Mina in my lap as I was getting my hair and makeup done, and TOP was holding Jae Sun. He was wearing a black suit, and a grey button up shirt that had the top few buttons undone. He looked good, and his hair was styled up.

I got out of the chair, and walked over to Vinny, who was getting the final touches on his look. His floppy hair was styled to perfection, and he was wearing a dark grey button up shirt, black pants, and a really cool black belt with a crystal-studded belt buckle. "Hold your niece while I put on my shoes?" I asked.

"Oh, I would love to." Vinny smiled, holding out his arms. "Come here, my beautiful niece."

I handed Mina over, and walked over to my shoes. I slid them on, and looked in the mirror. I almost gasped. It had been so long since I had been dressed up and I actually cared how I looked. I looked... really good. And I think Gummy was right. I WAS skinnier than before I had the twins.

"Natalia, look." Lola smiled, ushering me over to the clothes rack. I walked over, and she held up two hangers. One held a baby silver dress that held a flower belt, and the other had a small white button up shirt and silver pants.

"What? Why?"

Lola shrugged. "Just in case YG wants the twins in a picture. I know you don't want them photographed yet, but YG might."

"Lola, these outfits are really cute. Thank you so much. But I think YG knows we don't want them displayed in public yet.

" Lola shrugged. "Just in case, you know? Because what YG says, goes."

"Alright, idols to the set, please!" An assistant said to us.

We all walked out to the set, and I noticed Se7en now had Mina, and Daesung had Jae Sun. Bom was with 2NE1, and I noticed she had dyed her hair more of a brownish-red. I also noticed all the girls had straight hair and wore dresses, which was really rare to see in Minzy's case. But she looked stunning.

Bom kept looking at Mina and Jae Sun. Almost like... She wanted to be closer to them. Maybe I was just imagining it, though. It was CL and Minzy's turns for the twins. CL had Jae Sun, and Minzy had Mina. Bom watched them tentatively. I heard her comment about how pretty the twins were.

I walked over to them. "You're Jae Sun's favorite, you know." I said to Bom.

She looked at me, surprised. "Me?"

I nodded. "The stuffed doll version of you, he always needs it near him. Do you want to hold one of them?"

Bom bit her lip nervously. "Will he cry?"

I smiled and shook my head. "Not if you have him secure."

"Are you sure you want me to?"

"Of course." I nodded. "You're one of their aunts."

"Here." CL said, gently handing Jae Sun over to Bom.

"Just make sure you support his head and neck. There ya go." I smiled at Bom as she had Jae Sun in her arms.

Bom immediately smiled. "He is so pretty. And soft. His eyes are so big." Jae Sun watched Bom and gave her a toothless smile. Bom brightened up even more. "He smiled! Hi, Jae Sun! I'm your Aunt Bommie. You are so cute."

"Okay okay. I haven't held my niece today. Give her over." Seungri said as he walked over to Minzy.

"Oppa! I barely ever get to hold her." Minzy pouted as Seungri took Mina.

Seungri ignored her and smiled at Mina. "Hey, sweetheart! You are so happy today, huh? It's because you are with the YG family and me!"

I smiled and watched them. CL leaked towards me. "He is really close to her, huh?" she asked as we watched Seungri walk over to Big Bang with Mina.

I nodded. "He is. It's crazy. He's not like that as much with Jae, but with Mina, it's instant connection."

CL chuckled. "It's almost father-daughter like, you know? I mean, look at them."

I nodded. "I know! But she is definitely Top's daughter. She can be stubborn like him. It's harder to get her to eat than it is to get Jae to."

CL cocked her head to the side, still looking at the pair. "You know... They kind of look alike. Look at their eyes."

I shook my head. "She has Top's eyes. You just think that because they're both Korean."

CL shrugged. "Just saying. Did you ever wonder if they checked both the DNA of the babies during the amniocentesis, or just one twice? I mean, it has to be hard to get to two sacks. And like you said, Seungri is really close to Mina, and not as close to Jae Sun."

I gasped and looked at her. "What are you trying to say, CL? That Seungri could be Mina's father?"

CL shrugged. "Hey, people have two twins with different fathers all the time. You never know."

"I do know, okay? Mina is TOP's daughter without a doubt. See?" I pointed out that Mina had drifted to sleep, and TOP had taken her from Seungri. Mina's head was on TOP's shoulder.

CL shrugged. "You're right. I just find it interesting how they are so close."

I sighed and shook my head. That was a crazy thing to think.

We got into the photo shoot, finally, and it was fun to be back. Gummy and Se7en went first as a pair, then Tablo and Psy. Then it was me and Vinny.

We did the usual poses, like back to back, arms crossed, arm around each other. We smiled and had serious faces. We also did a pose where I had my hip popped out, my hand on one hip and my other hand on my thigh, while Vinny had one hand on his belt, and the other reached to the back of his head. It was a good pose for the both of us, and G-Dragon and Psy whistled at me.

"Umma is so good looking, huh Jae Sun?" Bom smiled, pointing at me and looking at Jae.

Vinny and I got into another pose, me popping one leg up, one hand on Vinny's closest shoulder, and I had the v-sign up against my face near my eye, and I had a closed-mouth smile and I was winking. Vinny had his  ankles crossed, one hand in his pocket, head tilted toward me, his cheeks puffed out, and he had a piece sign by his eye too. We were cute.

We finally done, and we both walked offset. I took Mina from TOP, because he had to go onset. TOP kissed me. "You looked really beautiful." He smiled.

"Thanks." I smiled back. I walked over to the rest of YG, and we watched Big Bang do their shots. In line it was TOP, Seungri, Taeyang, G-Dragon, and Daesung. They did a few serious poses, and then the fun came. They did funny poses, like raising their hands in the air and sticking their tongues out and doing aegyo. TOP hid behind Seungri in one of the shots, and Seungri put his hands over his eyes. I had to laugh at that.

I felt someone tap my shoulder, and I turned around. It was Lola. "Natalia, I was right. YG wants the twins in a shot." 

"What?" I frowned. "No. No no no. We said our babies wouldn't be exposed to the media until they were at least six months."

"I'm sorry, Natalia. That's what he wants."

I glared. "Where is he?"

"Getting hair and makeup done. Nat, don't do anything you'll regret."

I walked over to Madeline, who was next to Gummy. I handed her Mina. "Watch my daughter. I'm about to go beat my boss's ." I stormed over to the hair and makeup room and opened the door.

YG was sitting at the vanity while a stylist fixed his hair. He saw me. "Did the photos of VINAT go well?"

"What gives you the right into saying my babies will have their first picture out in the public tomorrow, huh?" I growled, putting my hands on my hips. "I don't  care if you are my boss, those are MY children. I'll decide when the media can see them. I have a contract under you, they don't."

"Natalia, don't think of this as exploiting to the media. Think of this as showing your life to your closest fans. They care about you, Natalia. They don't care about the y Italian bombshell of VINAT. They care about Natalia, the girl who has inspired so many. They care about your children, like they are their own niece and nephew. Sean shows his children all the time, and they are perfectly fine."

I sighed and rubbed my face. "It's just... What I'd there are those creeps out there, you know? I just want them to be safe."

"Do you think I would tell you to do this if I even thought for a second I wouldn't be safe? Natalia, everything will be fine. You have to trust me."

"Everything okay in here?" TOP asked, now behind me. He was holding Jae Sun.

I sighed, and took my son from his father. "The twins are gonna be in some shots, I guess. Go get Mina from Madeline. I'll start changing Jae."

TOP looked at me, shocked. "And you're okay with this?"

I nodded. "I trust YG. Let's give the fans what they want."

TOP left the room, and I walked over to the clothing rack and grabbed Jae Sun's outfit. I sat on the couch, and laid him down beside me. I quickly changed him into his shirt and pants. "Well, aren't you just so handsome." I smiled, picking Jae Sun back up. He smiled, and I laughed.

TOP walked back in with Mina, grabbed her dress, and handed me Mina. I handed TOP Jae Sun, and I quickly changed Mina, and put her silver headband in her hair. She looked so pretty.

."Alright." I sighed, standing. "Let's go."

We walked back to the YG family, and I looked at Mina. "She's still asleep..." I sighed.

"Well, try waking her up." TOP shrugged. "She needs to for the shoot."

I sighed and lightly touched Mina's cheek. "Mina... honey... you need to wake up, sweetie." I wiggled her arm lightly.

Mina stirred, and opened her eyes. I smiled. "Hey, baby girl! We're just gonna take a couple pictures and then you can go back to sleep."

Mina rubbed her eyes sleepily.

"Let's go before she conks back out." I said, rushing to the set as fast as my heels would let me go.

TOP followed me onto set, and we stood next to each other. I put Mina upright so she faced the camera. TOP did the same to Jae Sun.

TOP put his arm around me with his free arm, and I leaned into him. I pointed at the camera, since Mina was looking elsewhere. "Look over here Mina. Mina." I snapped my fingers.

She kept looking elsewhere. I sighed and looked at Seungri. "Ri! GO stand behind the photographer." I told him.

Seungri nodded and hurried over. He waved at Mina. "Sweetheart, over here! Look!" He waved with both hands near his head and puffed out his cheeks.

Mina smiled, as did Jae Sun. So TOP and I smiled, and the photographer snapped the pictures.

We ended those shots, and now it was time for the group shots. For a few of them, it was without the kids, but we had a couple with. During these, the twins were asleep. I knew the pictures would be flawless, but I hoped they wouldn't cause too much havoc since the twins were in some shots.