Bad Idea

Oppa... You're Going To Be an Appa!

The next day, I showered the best I could, and threw on a pair of low-rise rights and one of TOP's shirts. I kept my hair damp since Lola would be doing it, and I walked out of the bathroom to see TOP strapping the twins into their carseats, already bundled up. We had to get to YG.

"We ready?" I asked quietly. We hadn't really talked yesterday after our fight. He did sleep in the bed with me, which means he couldn't be that angry.

"Put a coat on. It's freezing." TOP said simply, picking up the seats with either hand.

I slid on my peacoat, my sunglasses, and my boots. I looked at TOP. "I'm sorry about yesterday, okay? I just feel pathetic. Like I'm useless. Like you're raising the kids. I just want to do something."

TOP's expression softened. "I just want you better, okay, Natalia? I can handle the twins until you're back to normal. I love you." He leaned down and kissed me quickly. "And if this is what you want to do, I know you're too stubborn to try to persuade otherwise." He cracked a small smirk.

I smiled. "Thank you. Now let's go."

-------

"You feeling okay?" Lola asked as I stifled a grimace as I leaned down to put my shoe on properly. She immediately squatted down and did that for me.

"Y-yeah. Just in a little pain." I sighed. "But thank you for the outfit. It's perfect." Lola had dressed me in one of TOP's white button up shirts, black lace tights, red lace-patterned belt which she put around my waist, right below my bust, a red and black fedora, and leopard print shoes. My hair was straightened, and my makeup was a grey-black palette for my eyes, and bold red lipstick for my lips. I looked pretty good, counting I felt like crap.http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/BigBangGirl1624/Oppa%20Youre%20Going%20to%20Be%20an%20Appa/Fashion/natgdandfriends.png

We walked out of the room, and down the hall to where TOP was with Daesung and Seungri, either younger member holding one of the twins.

TOP winced when he saw me. "The shoes... They're dangerously high. They make you taller than me even."

"By like hardly anything." I winced as I managed to walk over.

TOP immediately put his arm around me, and I leaned against his gratefully. Walking even hurt today.

"You're the one who wanted to do this." TOP murmered, kissing my temple.

"I'll be fine." I sighed, standing straight. TOP and I really were eye to eye, which rarely ever happened. "I promise."

TOP leaned in and lightly kissed me, which got a exclamation of disapproval from Lola. "No messing up the masterpiece! God, the one time I have you wear lipstick." Lola grumbled and stood on her toes to fix my makeup.

"Don't make me laugh." I winced.

We headed down to the underground dance studio, where we would be recording the performance.

We walked in, and there was a lot going on, like camera men getting ready, sound people, and G-Dragon was sitting at his chair getting his makeup touched up.

I sat in my chair, and Jiyong immediately smiled softly at me. "Hey, baby. How you feeling?"

"I'll be fine." I sighed, wincing as I tried to sit comfortably. I realized I was most comfortable sitting up straight, my feet touching the little metal bar around the stool's legs, my hands folded in my lap. If my abdomen was throbbing just sitting here, how would I be singing?

"That's not what I asked." Jiyong said quietly.

"I'm fine. Just a little sore." I tried to smile.

We were interrupted by the PD handing us our microphones. I looked behind all the cameras. There was Big Bang, the twins, YG, and Teddy. They all looked nervous, especially TOP.

Before I knew it, it was time. They started recording, and I ignored the pain and bobbed my head to the music, swaying slightly dispute the discomfort. The fans knew I had been through this, but they also had to know I was okay. I didn't want to seem weak.

It was my part, and I sang like usual. The longer notes though, I hated. Pretty on my first "Maybe I'm missing you-oooo", you could hear me wince slightly, but no one seemed to say anything. Maybe I winced in my head.

My stomach kept throbbing, the sharp pain getting worse every note. But I kept with it. I couldn't disappoint Jiyong or the fans.

We got done, and everyone clapped. I forced a smile on my face, and as soon as I saw the red light disappear from the recording, my eyes welled up. The pain was too much. I felt like someone was either prying open my cut or stabbing me.

TOP noticed this, handed Jae Sun to Teddy, and ran onto the set. "We need to get you to a couch to lie down."

I started sobbing. I lost it. It hurt so bad. "Oh my God... Owww..... Top... I-I can't.... I can't walk!" I sobbed, leaning my head forward onto TOP's shoulder.

"Baby! Oh , I knew that was a bad idea." Jiyong exclaimed, next to TOP.

I was shaking, and clutching my waist. Oh my God this hurt.
"I got you, jagi." TOP said as people surrounded us. He gently and slowly picked me up, bridal style, and looked over at Seungri. "I know you have Mina, but open the door, please."

Seungri hurried over to the door, and TOP hurried out, Daesung running ahead to open the elevator. "Take her up to the recreation room." He said as I cried. Being in TOP's arms like this made my waist bend a little, so it hurt more.

It seemed like we were in that elevator forever, and I kept my face against TOP's shoulder as I cried. Why did it hurt so much?

The elevator dinged, and TOP walked in quickly, and set me down gently after Daesung got some pillows situated.

"What do we do?" Daesung asked frantically.

"Go to the styling room and grab her Chanel purse. It has her emergency bottle of Vicodin in it." TOP sighed, pushing his hair back.

"Oh my God, what the hell?" I gasped as I clutched the front of my waist. "I can't take this! Top, I-"

"Jagi? Open your shirt." TOP said slowly, looking at my hand.

More people came into the room, but luckilly it was just Big Bang with the twins, YG, and Teddy.
"What? Why? My hand makes it feel better."

"Baby, just do it, okay? I think you may have done something..." TOP kneeled next to the couch, and i took my hand away slowly. my hand was sticky. my shirt was stained red. TOP quickly ed the bottom buttons and pushed the open part of my shirt away. He bit his lip anxiously as he gently tore off the medical tape and gauze pad, which had been stained with a growing red line.

TOP looked, and I wiped my eyes and looked, too.

"." TOP groaned, putting the gauze and medical tape back on quickly.

"What?" Teddy asked nervously.

"Her cut widened. Singing put stress on the stitches. Jagi, we need to take you to the hospital." TOP said quickly.

I didn't argue. He picked me up again.

------

TOP's POV

At the hospital, they immediately took Natalia in since she seemed to be in so much pain. They had me set her down in one of the hospital beds, and I sat next to her immediately as the nurse handed me some paperwork to fill out. The front of my blue shirt was stained red from Natalia, but I could care less.

The emergency room workers didn't seem to speak English, which wasn't very good for a hospital. I had to explain what happened when the doctor came over and asked. Natalia just sat there, biting her lip so hard I thought she was going to bite through it as she kept her head low and cried silently. I knew she didn't want to make a scene in public. It had been bad enough already. Some fans had followed my car from YG to the hospital, not knowing what was going on, and despite Teddy and the guys trying to shield us from their view, they still got pictures and video of me carrying Natalia as she cried, in pain.

After filling out the papers, the nurse instructed Natalia to the bottom of her shirt so the doctor could see.

The doctor came over, ready with a kit of things needed to stitch her closed, and when they got started and I knew she would be okay, I sent Seungri a quick text with one hand, Natalia squeezing the other tightly as she looked up at the ceiling and kept biting her lip.

Seungri walked in quickly, and I spoke. "Stay with her. I need to go talk to YG." I said quickly, standing and letting go of her hand.

Natalia squeezed mine and I looked at her. She looked at me, her makeup now smudged, her face red from crying. "Don't fight with him, okay?" She asked quietly. "Please."

"Everything is fine." I lied.

She let go of me, and Seungri took my place, sitting with her as I headed to the emergency waiting room. I hadn't let my anger show, but now it was about to. I wasn't just angry with YG, I was... Disappointed. How could he have thought she was good enough to do this? She clearly wasn't. And that showed now.

I walked in, and Big Bang, YG, and Teddy looked at me. Taeyang and G-Dragon were holding the twins.

I looked at YG. "You really think that was a good idea now? Because I sure as hell don't." I sneered.

"Hyung, it was my fault. I requested her. I-" Jiyong tried.

I shook my head. "He could've said no, Jiyong." I looked at YG. "I know what is best for my fiancé. If I think she shouldn't perform, then she won't. But you and her wouldn't listen because she didn't want to disappoint you. So here's what's going to happen now," I said all of this calmly, which I think scared everyone even more. "I call the shots for her while she recovers. If I don't think she should do something then she won't do it. I don't care what it is. I don't care if-"

"Seunghyun..." YG sighed, but I snapped.

"No! You do not get to say anything right now! You hurt my fiancé! She's been in the hospital too much already, and you decide to put her out to perform before she's ready! So you do not get to say when she's better. I do."

"I didn't know this would happen." YG explained. "I didn't think it was possible for her stitches to split open."

"Yeah, well it's pretty possible!" I snapped. "Do not ever think you know what's better for her. I know her better than anyone else here. It's MY call." With that, I walked out of the room and back to Natalia and Seungri. They had her standing now, and a nurse was wrapping her body in gauze and medical tape. Seungri was keeping her up straight, because I knew she wanted to hunch over by the look on her face.

I walked over, and the nurse glanced at me. "Next days until she gets stitches out, no moving. Just getting up for bathroom, okay?" She said in broken English.

"Of course." I nodded reaching out for Natalia when they finished. She was barefoot, and Seungri had her shoes in one hand.

"My feet are going to freeze." Natalia frowned, looking down as she held onto my arm tightly.

I immediately slid off my gold high top sneakers. "I'm wearing socks. Put those on."

"Top, I can't-" Natalia sighed.

"Yes you can and you will. Come on." I smirked softly as I squatted down to help her, Seungri keeping her steady. I looked up at her, smirking. "Besides, I'm wearing Ralph Lauren's new argyle sock collection. I have to show them off."

I put my shoes on Natalia, and chuckled. They were huge on her, but they worked.

"You think they have these in my size?" Seungri asked, inspecting Natalia's heels as I stood. "They're pretty y."

Natalia hit his arm weakly. "No making me laugh, idiot."

I laughed instead.


------

Natalia's POV

"You actually gonna listen to me now?" TOP asked me as he brought in a bowl of ramen for me. I was back in bed, the twins sitting next to me. They were surprisingly being good, playing with the toys TOP set out for them. The music videos on the TV helped, too, and Mina would stop and stare whenever she saw Seungri on the TV.

I sighed and nodded, sitting up slowly, in some breath. "I'm stupid, I know. So shut up."

TOP chuckled and handed me the bowl. "Listen to your elders, jagi. I'm five years older than you."

I crinkled my nose. "Why am I marrying an old man?"

TOP laughed and sat on the other bed, the twins between us. I took the chopsticks from my bowl and scooped up some noodles. "Thanks, babe. Where's Vinny?"

"Minzy came to Korea for a couple days to be with him. They're out doing something." TOP shrugged.

I nodded, and cut up a piece of noodle into a small chunk.

"What are you doing?" TOP asked when I took the piece out of my bowl.

"We feed the twins Cheerios all the time. Lets try this." I shrugged, holding my hand out to Mina. She looked at the noodle in my hand, and took it. She put it in , chewed/gummed it, and swallowed, TOP and I watching anxiously.

Mina looked at me and smiled her adorable smile.

"Awesome!" I squealed. I grabbed another piece. "Come here, bubba."

Jae crawled over to me, and I held out another noodle piece. He took it and ate it.

"Noodles are soft, so it isn't hard for them." I said to TOP as I watched the twins play with the blocks, rings, and Seungri and Bom doll on our bed.

"They're growing up. I can't wait until they can walk." TOP smiled as he laid down on his side and reached out to touch Mina. She immediately crawled over to him and leaned back against TOP's chest.

"Awww. Daddy's little girl." I smiled, smoothing down Jae Sun's hair.

Mina let out a squeal, and looked at TOP. TOP widened his eyes and smiled open-mouthed. Mina giggled, and in a sudden move, hit TOP's face with her hand. TOP jerked his head and let out a "Whoah!"

I laughed softly.

TOP grabbed Mina's hands. "More like Appa's little devil." He looked at me. "Vinny took the cutest picture of us and put it on Twiiter."

"Oh no, let me see." I winced. "When did he take it?"

"When we got home from the hospital today and we were all taking a nap." TOP said, scrolling through his phone. "This one." He held out his phone.

I took it and looked. We were all in TOP's king-sized bed, the black comforter over us. I was on one side, TOP on the other, Mina and Jae Sun in between us. We were all sleeping peacefully. It was an adorable picture.

"I was out." I smirked. "Vicodin knocks me out."

"Yeah it does." TOP laughed. "I barely got you into the house and took my shoes off you before you were out."

I smiled. "Well, I-"

TOP's phone suddenly rang in my hand. I couldn't tell who it was since his phone was in Korean. "I don't know who it is. Here."

He took his phone, sighing, and looked at he ID. His forehead creased, and he answered it. "Yeobosaeyo?"

I put the TV on mute and watched his expression. His brows furrowed as he nodded. "Neh." As he listened, his eyes widened... In fear.

He quickly asked something in Korean, and he sat up quickly, making sure Mina didn't fall back from his sudden movement. He said something else, paused to listen, and stood, picking up Mina in the process. He nodded, said something, and hung up. His phone dropped to the bed as he slid on the closest pair of shoes.

I was really confused. "Babe? What is it?"

TOP but his lip. "I don't want you to panic okay? You need to be calm."

My heart was racing. "Well, now I'm going to panic. What was that? Were you enlisted?" Oh no.

TOP shook his head as he grabbed his keys from the table. "I can take Mina so you only have to deal with one baby, okay?"

"Take her where? Where are you going?" I asked, irritated. I put my bowl on the end table.

TOP took a deep breath, walked over to my side of the bed, and sat down softly. "Don't freak out, okay? Don't. Promise?"

"Whatever, Seunghyun! Just tell me!" I exclaimed.

TOP bit his lip. "I'm not sure what happened, but that was the police. There was an accident, okay? Vinny is in the hospital. I think Minzy is, too. I need to go."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Yes... it's been a while, and I'm sorry. School is busy, and I'm really tired all the time, and for some reason when I type I just get more tired.... Weird.

Anyway, sorry I haven't updated ANYTHING in a while! I'm kind of thinking about, well.... ending two of my stories in a few more chapters so I can focus on the others like I focused on this series. I don't know... maybe?

On a side note, I started a new vlog, just in case any of you didn't know. It's on my YouTube account, BigBangGirl1624, and I'm basically just going to talk about my life, Kpop, my stories, and TOP XD Lots of TOP ;) I'll also post them on here in my vlogs, and some of my authors notes might end up being video...

But yeah, check out my vlog please and tell me what you think!

First Vlog: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl2OEwmS9MI&feature=plcp

Second Vlog: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yZ7HKFZRSU

Don't forget to comment, too! Tell me about what you think of the story :)