Planning

Oppa... You're Going To Be an Appa!

"Okay, we need to pick out a color scheme, bridal party, groomsmen, food, flowers, invitations need to be sent out, I still need to go bridesmaid dress shopping, we need to get security, a DJ, a-"

 
"Natalia, calm down." TOP laughed as I went through my list, which was written down on paper in front of me. "The wedding isn't for a long time."
 
"But we need to plan so that way the closer to the wedding, I won't be freaking out."
 
"Have you ever thought that maybe we need to hire a wedding planner, jagi?" TOP sighed as he got up from the couch and walked over to Jae Sun  to pick him up and put him farther away from the TV, since he was kind of close.
 
"My parents never had one. Angelina never had one. I don't need one." I shook my head.
 
"Our situation is a little different from theirs, jagi. We have people flying in from Italy and Korea. And not just anyone. Some of them are pretty famous. We need to make hotel reservations and everything. I think we need help."
 
I shook my head. "You said the same thing about a nanny, and we did just fine without one. We need to go pick out wedding bands, too."
 
TOP sighed and sat next to me. "Okay, fine. What do you want to start with?"
 
"Bridesmaids and groomsmen." I nodded.
 
"Well, how many do you want?"
 
"Well, Angelina is my maid of honor since she's my sister, then Madeline, Isabella, Elisabetta, Hyeyoon, and 2NE1."
 
"Okay, wow." TOP chuckled. "Thats... Nine people, jagi!"
 
"oh, you're right. That's an odd number. Uh... Oh yeah! Ella!"
 
TOP laughed and shook his head. "And I'm supposed to match up with all those?"
 
I nodded.
 
TOP sighed. "Alright... Jiyong as the best man, then Taeyang, Daesung, Seungri, Vinny, Se7en... Kenji, I guess? Oh, Teddy, too." TOP chuckled. "I don't know, Nat! That's a lot of people to choose from."
 
"You just need two more. Choose, like... A Super Junior member or something." 
 
TOP sighed. "Sean and Kush, alright? Now that's all decided."
 
"Good. I just have to make sure everyone can do it, and then I need to go dress shopping with them. Now-"
 
"Have you seen the K-Pop websites?" TOP chuckled as he looked on our iPad at Soompi, one arm around the back of the couch.
 
"No why?" I asked, glancin over to that from my list. Maybe Jiyong would want to help with planning....
 
"Your picture of you and my sister is everywhere. Look." he clicked on an article. The title was: Big Bang's TOP and VINAT's Natalia Engaged?!?
 
The headline picture was the selca of Hyeyyon and I and my ring I took in New York. I immediately started reading the article:
 
If anyone is a follower in K-Pop, they must know that for almost three years now that Big Bang Power Rapper TOP has had an on-again off-again relationship with YG's foreign bombshell beauty, Natalia of twin duo VINAT. The pair have had their longest streak together now for over a year, but now could there be wedding bells in the near future?
 
Recently, Natalia went out on the town in New York with family for a shopping trip, neither TOP nor their eight-month-old twins to be spotted with them. What could be the reason of the K-Pop God and his children to stay at home? It has been rumored Natalia was actually shopping for a WEDDING DRESS. Even more speculation and rumors erupted when Natalia posted a photo on her Twitter. The photo is a selca that seems to be taken on the streets of New York with Natalia and TOP's older sister, Choi Hyeyoon. In between the pair Natalia displays her left hand with a huge and gorgeous twenty-carat diamond ring on her ring finger, and the pair seemed to be shocked, with their mouths agape and their eyes wide. The description reads:
 
shopping in NYC w/ Hyeyoon-Unnie and fam! She noticed this right away when she saw me, so y havent u guys said anything about it for four months? ;) kekeke I'm thinking about buying something in... White? ;) eek... Only ten more months! ^^'
 
Which only leaves us to conclude that the twenty-one year old is in fact getting married to her twenty-six year old boyfriend in ten months, which would be in late May. This couple seems to be full of surprises, as back in last January Natalia gave birth to TOP's children, Mina Mariella Choi and Jae Sun Gianni Choi.
 
Though YG Entertainment has neither denied nor confirmed the rumors, fans cant help but wonder: will one Big Bang member soon be off the market for good?
 
I laughed. "Off the market? What are you, fresh produce?"
 
"Only the freshest, baby." TOP joked, smirking.
 
I shook my head and pushed him, laughing. "You are ridiculous.... When does YG want us to announce? How does he want us to announce?"
 
TOP shrugged. "He hasn't called me about any details. But I know it needs to be soon, because everyone wants to know. Theyre even asking any YG Family member that has an interview. Tablo was asked about it last week, and so was Psy a couple days ago."
 
"What'd they say about it?"
 
"That they have no comment, but they do know we are really happy together."
 
I sighed. "Well... Thank goodness they're great and keeping it under wraps for us. And I'll probably get bombarded by paparazzi tomorrow since I have a shoot with 2NE1 for Jeremy Scott's fall line for Adidas... Do you want me to take the twins?"
 
"I can watch them. We'll probably come visit you, anyway."
 
I looked at him. "Why haven't you had any schedules or anything? Like, none of Big Bang has..."
 
TOP shrugged. "It's only been about six months since the YG Family Concert. I think YG is just cutting us a break, especially me with the twins and all. He was talking about instead of doing a world tour like we did last time, to just do an American tour. And remake a few videos. He wants us to come out with a new English album, and Jiyong is working on his next Korean album. Maknae wants to do solo promotions in Japan."
 
"I just think its weird how you haven't had anything... I mean, I thought you were going to be gone all the time, but you aren't."
 
"Jagi, our longest hiatus was two and a half years. I think we can take a little break. I was in Korea for most of your pregnancy, and I felt terrible for that. I don't want to be gone away from the twins. Or you. And it's not like he doesn't have us do anything. We all get to be in Psy's remake of Gangnam Style next week, remember?"
 
I nodded. "Can't wait for that. I get to take Hyuna's part."
 
"And that should be funny." TOP chuckled.