Family Time

Oppa... You're Going To Be an Appa!

A few days later, we were all sitting in the living room after dinner, and Seungri, Taeyang, and Daesung came over for Mariella, Madeline, and Giada. My family accepted them like anyone else. And now, in the living room, we were all enjoying being around each other, as the adults (yes, including TOP) drank a glass of wine. TOP barely drank any of his, though, and his glass was next to him as he sat down across from Jae Sun, rolling a ball back and forth to him. I was doing the same to Mina, only She was sitting in between Seungri's outstretched legs, and my feet were barely touching his.

I rolled the ball to Mina, and she squealed and caught it. She held the ball and wiggled her arms up and down, giggling.

"Yay!" Seungri said, looking down at Mina. 

"Good job!" Mariella clapped. She was sitting next to Seungri.

Mina looked over at Mariella, then up at Seungri. She giggled and bounced up and down.

I laughed, and this got Jae Sun's attention. He looked at me, then at Mina.

"I want to try something." TOP said, reaching out and taking the ball from Jae. He Set the ball more toward himself, about three feet away from Jae Sun.

Jae Sun looked at the ball, and reach out. He realized he couldn't get it, and grunted and tried again.

"Come on, Jae Jae." I said encouragingly. Could he really get him to crawl? He was barely seven months old.

"Bubba," TOP said, patting the floor in front of him. "Come on. Come here."

Jae Sun looked at TOP, and rolled onto his stomach like he has thousands of times. He reached out for the ball, and realized he still couldnt reach it.

Mina had noticed, too, and was watching her brother closely as Jae Sun tried to figure out what to do.

Mina made a sound, and rolled onto her stomach like Jae had.

"Oh my God!" I squealed when Mina got on her hands and knees.

Everyone watched in amazement as Mina crawled over to My leg, laid across me and TOP's legs, and grabbed the ball. She set it down, and pushed it over to Jae Sun.

Everyone clapped as Mina sat up. "Mina, baby girl, come here!" I squealed, picking up my daughter. She just crawled! She just crawled on her own!

"I got that on my iPhone. I'll send it to you." Seungri said, sending a message on his phone.

I nodded, and set Mina down in front of me.

Jae Sun noticed everyone had cheered for Mina, and he looked around, then down in front of him since he was laying on his stomach.

"Seungri, Seungri, get this." I said, nodding to Jae.

Jae Grunted, and wobbly got on his hands and knees. He shakily crawled forward toward TOP's open arms. "Come on, Jae-bird. Come to Appa." TOP smiled.

Jae Sun made it to TOP, and we all cheered again. "Way to go, Jae Sun!" TOP smiled proudly, holding Jae.

Jae Sun giggled, and clapped his hands.

I was so happy. It always seemed that when one of them reached a milestone, the other noticed and followed right after. Jae was the first to sit up, and about an hour later that day, we had been in our bedroom watching TV, with the twins on the bed, and Mina had sat up.

"At this rate, they should be more than able to be walking by the wedding." TOP grinned happily.

"By the wedding? You guys set a date?" Mom asked, my dad translating to my family about what TOP had said.

I nodded, and looked at TOP, then back at my family. "May twenty-second. Our anniversary. Next year."

My dad translated again, and everyone errupted into cheers and squeals.

"Where?" Dad asked.

I shrugged. "We haven't decided exactly. We need to plan a lot of things."

"I actually told Natalia that she needs to go shopping for her dress as soon as we get back to America. She wants to go to that Kleinfeld's place I guess?"

I nodded excitedly. "And it takes like nine months to alter one of the dresses. I'm really excited."

"Well, you need to make an appointment for it, then." Mom nodded. "Have you thought about who will go with to help out choose the dress?"

I nodded. I knew my Italian family wouldn't be able to go, though. I looked at TOP. "Not you." I laughed and I looked at my mom. "I was thinking the twins, you, Madeline, Angelina, Yuki, Isabella, Elisabetta Aunt Lucille, Aunt Christie, Aunt Daniella, Vinny, TOP's mom, Hyeyoon, Dad, 2NE1, Jiyong, and Jinae."

"Me? Really?" Jiyong exclaimed, clearly happy.

I nodded. "Ji, you're my fashion guru. I NEED you to help me."

"That's a huge group to help you choose." Mom laughed. "Maybe the twins and little ones should stay home with their dads. It could be a girl's weekend in New York."

I shrugged. "It's gonna be a huge wedding. And... maybe you're right. But I did want the twins there."

"Well, if you guys want the best, you're going to need to start planning." Mom told us.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I think I'm going to jump ahead a bit in the story next chapter to dress shopping. Is that okay with everyone? It should be a good chapter!

What kind of wedding dress do you picture Natalia wearing? Let me know what you picture!