I Never Thought I Would See Those Two Fight

Oppa... You're Going To Be an Appa!

 "This is about to be crazy!" I exclaimed to Madeline as we walked in YG the next day. "The whole YG Family in one Dance Studio... At six in the morning. I'm sure we'll go insane."

"Oh yeah." Madeline nodded. "Where's Top?"

"He should be around here somewhere. He had to come here earlier." I shrugged.

We walked to the dance studio, and entered the room. So far, Minzy, CL, SE7EN, Psy, and Tablo were there. "Where's everyone else?" I asked.

Se7en yawned. "Getting breakfast."

I nodded and dropped my bag. "Cool."

"Did you know that the YG dancers are coming?" Psy asked randomly.

"Like, the ones from Korea?" I asked, taking off my sweatshirt.

He nodded. "Yep. To dance in this concert."

"That's random." I admitted. "But alright." I looked at Madeline, then back at Psy. "So that means Ji Hye is gonna be here?"

Psy nodded. "Yes."

"Who's Ji Hye?" Madeline asked.

"You know all the performances that Big Bang has done in Inkigayo and everything?"

She nodded.

"You know how in every live performance they had here, before you officially became a dancer, I danced with Bae in everything that was his solo?"

Madeline nodded again.

"Well, that's Ji Hye in Korea. She dances with him even in the group performances."

"Cool." Madeline smiled. "I would love to meet her."

Pretty soon, everyone entered the dance studio. Me and Madeline were warming up, stretching while looking in the mirror. I pulled my leg up slowly, Madeline doing the same until our foots were above our heads.

"Could you be any more flexible?" TOP exclaimed, watching me stretch. I brought my leg down then bent backwards into a back bend. I kicked my feet up and flipped over and stood back on my feet. 

"I could be." I shrugged, stretching an arm.

"Better and more fun for you, Top!" Jiyong snickered.

I gasped and playfully kicked Jiyong in the stomach. "Shut up, Jiyong!" I walked back over to Madeline and we both kept stretching. I slid my legs apart until I did the splits and I was sitting on the floor, Madeline next to me.

TOP was watching me the whole time. "I swear you got more flexible since you went on your diet." TOP muttered, blushing.

I looked back at him, amused at the color in his cheeks and furrowed brow. I knew that look. Was he getting... ?

I looked at Madeline and she gave me a knowing smirk. "Tease." She snorted.

  I shrugged and brought my legs together. I stood, popping out my ever so slightly. TOP definitely noticed, because he cleared his throat.

"What can I say? I'm good at what I do." I shrugged. I had to admit, I liked his eyes on me like that. It had been a while since he had that look on his face, and it was y.

The room was now packed with YG Family and dancers. Our choreographer brought us all together and to pay attention. I was next to Madeline, and I felt TOP's arms snake around my waist, and he put his chin on my shoulder as we listened to the choreographer.

"I would first like to say welcome to our YG dancers. We missed you guys, and we're glad you're here to dance in this concert. Now, with the arrival of the dancers, I have a few changes. This means that Mona, Jerome, and Madeline, you three will be in less songs. Ji Hye, Miran, and Sungmin will take place, since they are the best dancers we have."

"Seriously?" Madeline sighed silently. I put my hand on her shoulder. This wasn't good.

"Also, I wanted to talk to Taeyang."

"About what?" Taeyang asked. He was across from us, between Daesung and Ji Hye.

"Now that the YG dancers are here, I was wondering, do you want to switch partners?"

"Switch?"

The choreographer nodded. "Go back to Ji Hye."

Madeline tensed up and I saw her face get red. I squeezed her shoulder, and I felt TOP remove one arm from me and place his hand on Madeline's back comfortingly.

Come on Bae.... Stay with Madeline.

"Why would he switch?" Madeline asked, crossing his arms. "I've been dancing in his solo concerts since Nat got in that accident. I've been the girl he's with. I'm his freaking girlfriend for crying out loud!"

"Ji Hye and Youngbae have been dancing together for years. They have that chemistry."

"And I don;t have it with him?!" Madeline scoffed. She shook her head. "Whatever. Just choose."

It got silent and we all looked at Bae. He cleared his throat and he looked nervously from Ji Hye to Madeline. Did he really have to think about this?

He bit his lip worriedly. "I... I have to chose Ji Hye." He kept his eyes on the floor.

"Bull ." Madeline scoffed. She grabbed the blue rubber bracelet on her wrist and took it off. It was a couples bracelet, because Taeyang had the same one. She shrugged out of my and TOP's arm and stormed over to Taeyang. She threw the bracelet down on the floor. "I can't believe you." She sneered. She pushed through the group and left the room.

We all flinched at the door slamming shut. I sighed. "Oh no. Mads!" I called, shrugging out of TOP's arms. I brushed past everyone, and turned my head to Taeyang before I left the room. " move, Bae." I left the room, and saw Madeline against the wall, crying.

"He's such a freaking idiot!" She exclaimed. "Does he not realize I gave up my senior year for him?! Does he not realize that I'm his girlfriend?!"

"Calm down. It's one concert." I tried. "Yeah, it's bogus he did that, but he's still your boyfriend."

"Now he is with that Ji Hye girl, and they have chemistry. And she's really pretty and skinny!" Madeline wailed and slid down the wall to the floor. "And he isn't even coming out here!"

I crouched down next to her. "Just calm down. You're over reacting."

"Why am I not good enough?! Why did I decide to be a dancer? I... I can't lose him, Natalia! I love him! I can't lose him!"

I looked at her, then suddenly realized why she was so worked up. "Madeline, did you-- did you give-"

She nodded. "I lost my ity to him, Nat. That's how much I love him. I can't lose him."

"You aren't losing him as your boyfriend okay? You're just losing him as a dance partner." We heard the door open, and we both looked. Taeyang hurried out and over to Madeline. "Madeline, I am so sorry. I didn't know that would hurt you as much as it did."

"Well you thought wrong." Madeline frowned, wiping underneath her eyes. "Why? What does she have that I don't?"

"Experience. That's all, I promise. "

"I can get better. I'll work really hard." Madeline sniffled.

"Don't worry about it, Madeline. I have no feelings for her at all. You are the one I love. Not her. She's just... An employee. A coworker. She is nothing compared to you. She just has more experience as a dancer."

"That still makes me feel like ." Madeline frowned.

"Tonight, I'm taking you out, okay? Because YOU are my girlfriend, and I love YOU." he kissed her cheek. "Okay?"

Madeline looked at him. "It better be an awesome date."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, everyone! Had to update, and this was a little filler because I just randomly came up with the idea ^^'

How pumped is everyone that the new Big Bang MV came out today?!?!? Monster is amazing! If you haven't seen it, watch it now! Believe me, I've watched it nine times today! :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btDd9rOlc2k

They all look so hot! And Daesung's running scenes? OMG!!! Seungri with purple eyes!!!  So hot! G-Dragon's makeup?! Epicly hot! Taeyang's passion and fierceness and hottness is amazing!! And TOP... oh TOP.... I absolutely want to meet you and date you and marry you! You are just so flawless!!!! Okay, fangirling done XD

Also, I was thinking about starting yet another story? I don't know... it'd be similar to this one but a lot different. I have a few chapters done but I don't know if I should publish it on AFF. Should I?