While Mom and Appa Are Away, Big Bang Will Go INSANE

Oppa... You're Going To Be an Appa!

 

Madeline's POV

"How much longer until hyung and Nat are home?" Seungri whined as he bounced Mina up and down, trying to soothe her as she cried. She had been sleeping peacefully, but then G-Dragon dropped a full bottle on his foot and cursed loudly, which had startled her awake.
 
"Seungri, it's only two in the afternoon." I sighed, picking up a couple empty bottles. "They aren't supposed to be back until tomorrow." I took Jae Sun from Taeyang, and left for the kitchen. I didn't want Jae to start crying because Mina was.
 
Seungri followed me anyway, and held out Mina. "I'll trade you. She smells."
 
"Then change her." I sighed, balancing Jae Sun on my hip as I opened the dishwasher.
 
"Ewww! I'm not changing her. That's your job." Seungri frowned.
I shut the dishwasher and looked at Seungri in disbelief. "You think it's the woman's job to change diapers?" I sighed and shook my head. "I have no idea  why Nat dated you for as long as she did."
 
"So are you going to take her?" Seungri asked as I left the kitchen.
 
"No. You need to change her!" I exclaimed.
 
I heard the door connecting to the garage open. I looked around. All of Big Bang was here. Who was-
 
"Hello? Nat?" I heard a voice say.
 
I sighed and walked over to the back door. AJ was walking in, taking off his hat and work boots. He jumped when he saw me. "Oh, Madeline. Where's Nat?"
 
"Out on a date night with Top." I sighed, waving him in. "Come on in."
 
"I actually thought I'd look at the Escalade today. Nat told me one of the belts sounded loose." AJ said.
 
"Oh." I nodded. "Well, go at it. They took the Mustang."
 
"Can I say hi to the twins first. Is that Mina crying?" AJ asked.
 
I sighed and nodded as he walked over and ruffled Jae's black hair. "Seungri is refusing to change her diaper."
 
"Are you kidding me?" AJ sighed, walking into the living room, where everyone was. "She could get diaper rash."
 
He walked over to Seungri and a red-faced Mina. He held out his hands. "Hand her over if you don't want to change her."
 
Seungri handed Mina over, and AJ hurried upstairs with the wailing baby.
 
I frowned at Seungri. "At least he's man enough to change a diaper."
 
"Better him than me." Seungri shrugged, leaning back on the couch.
 
I rolled my eyes. He was definitely my least favorite Big Bang member.
 
AJ walked back down soon after, Mina on his hip. She had calmed down, and had a pacifier in . Her cheeks were streaked with tears. "Her diaper was ridiculous. That's probably what made her cry so much." since I had handed Jae Sun to Daesung, AJ walked over to me to give me Mina.
 
He tried handing her over. She made a noise and gripped his t-shirt. AJ sighed. "Just... Take her." he gently took Mina's hand from his shirt, and I held her.
 
Mina's pacifier started trembling, and her eyes filled up with tears again. AJ noticed this, slowly took one step back, and Mina started crying, screaming at the top of her lungs.
 
AJ sighed. "Alright, alright." he said to Mina. He took the adorable Italian-Korean from my arms. "Geez, you usually can't wait to get away from me. Since when are you so clingy to Uncle AJ, huh?"
 
"Since she realized dumbo over here doesn't know how to comfort her when she has a dirty diaper." I sighed, kicking Seungri's knee.
 
"Hey!" Seungri snapped, whining.
 
"Do you want that kick to be higher?" I asked, imitating stomping his balls.
 
Seungri jumped and shook his head. "N-never mind."
 
AJ sighed. "I'll take her out to the garage with me and set the carseat next to me so she can watch while I work on the car." he left with Mina.
 
I turned to Big Bang and glared. "You know, it could have just been me and AJ taking care of them. He hasn't even been here five minutes and he knows what to do!"
 
"He's sees them like, every other day! We don't!" Seungri said defensively. "And I didn't know babies were so... Needy."
 
I scoffed. "Are you kidding me? Okay, a drunk monkey with a bottle could do a better job than you!"
 
"Hey, give him a bottle of soju and he'll become that." Jiyong shrugged.
 
I glared at the leader. "Oh, you think you're in the clear?! News flash! Don't curse around the babies!"
 
"They don't know what I'm saying!" G-Dragon said innocently.
 
"They're learning!" I exclaimed. "Uh, do you think Nat or Top will want the f-bomb to be Jae or Mina's first word?"
 
Taeyang laughed. "That would be hilarious."
 
I glared at my boyfriend. "This isn't funny! Back me up, Bae!"
 
"Sorry!" Youngbae held up his hands. "You're right. Their first words should be Appa or mom."
 
"Or Ri." Seungri shrugged.
 
I looked at him, annoyed. "No."
 
I heard the door open again. 
 
"Since when did AJ become babysitter?" Vinny asked as he slid off his shoes. He walked into the living room, where we were.
 
"Since idiot won't change Mina's diaper." I sighed, nodding to Seungri.
 
Vinny looked at Seungri. "What if the twins were yours? Would you still act this way?"
 
"I would have learned." Seungri shrugged innocently. "But I have no need to now."
 
--------
 
"Shut them up!" Jiyong groaned as he laid on the floor. "It's midnight for crying out loud!"
 
I kicked Jiyong as I bounced Jae Sun up and down. "Get up and go get a bottle for Jae."
 
It was midnight, and both kids were wailing. I had Jae Sun, while AJ had Mina.
 
AJ yawned. "I never thought I'd still be here. You guys are keeping me hostage."
 
"No, Mina is keeping you hostage." Vinny pointed out. He was sitting upside down on the lazy boy chair. "And why am I here?"
 
"The more white people, the better." I sighed. "Too many Asians."
 
"Hey!" Daesung whined.
 
"It's three to six. And I was joking." I pointed out.
 
I was so tired, I wasn't saying the most coherent things.
 
Mina finally calmed down in AJ's arms. Her eyes closed slowly, and then she was asleep.
 
Jae Sun soon followed his sister's lead. I looked at Taeyang, who was nodding off on the couch, leaning against Daesung. "I thought you wanted to be a father. Why aren't you holding one?"
 
"You guys are doing fine." He shrugged, yawning.
 
I handed a sleeping Jae Sun to Taeyang anyway. "Your turn. I need to... Relax or something." I plopped down on the floor.
 
Taeyang chuckled. "So I'm guessing we aren't having a baby any time soon?"
 
I looked at him. "Are you kidding me? I'm nineteen!"
 
"So that's a no?"
 
I rolled my eyes. "No dip."
 
-------------------
 
Natalia's POV
 
"Oh my gosh, I can't wait to see my babies!" I squealed as TOP and I entered our driveway. I noticed a red jeep and a blue jeep in the driveway. "Why are Vinny and AJ here?"
 
"Im not sure..." TOP said, skeptical as we pulled into the garage.
 
It was eleven o'clock in the morning. Last night and yesterday was amazing, but I needed to see the twins.  They were the only thing on my mind.
 
We got out of the car, and TOP grabbed our bags.  I ran my fingers over my engagement ring, and before we walked into the house, I kissed TOP softly. "I love you." I smiled.
 
TOP kissed me again. "I love you, too."
 
I opened the door, and I suddenly heard a "THEY'RE HOME!"
 
Everyone ran down the hall at once. I almost bursted out laughing. Madeline's straightened hair was a tangled mess, Seungri's short hair was disheveled, and his dark circles were more prominent. Taeyang's mowhawk was limp, G-Dragon's hair was flat, and Daesung's hair was a mess. Vinny and AJ both looked alright.
 
Mina was being held by AJ, and Daesung had Jae Sun. I squealed when I saw them both. "Ohhh! Come here you two!" I immediately took Mina, since she was closer. I kissed her head and her cheeks. She was all smiles. "Hey, baby girl! Mom missed you so much! Did you have fun with your uncles and aunt?"
 
Jae Sun grunted and leaned forward, making a grabbing motion towards me. I handed Mina to TOP and I took Jae. "Bubba! Oh my gosh! I'm so happy to see you!" I looked at everyone. "Were they a handful?"
 
It was like everyone started talking at once. Madeline was speaking over them, pointing at Seungri. "Never trust your children with him! He didn't even change one diaper!" she pointed to AJ. "He came over to fix your SUV, and he got trapped into being a babysitter. Mina would not let go of him. And it's probably because he was the only safe-feeling man in the house at the time."
 
"Thank you so much, Age." I sighed. I put Jae Sun on my hip. I looked at Madeline, Vinny, and AJ. "Can I talk to you guys for a moment?"
 
As they nodded, Jiyong looked at my left hand. He saw the ring, smiled, and gave TOP a thumbs up.
 
I left with them to the kitchen, excited. I so need to tell them about the engagement.
 
"What's up, Nat?" Vinny asked as we all sat down. I readjusted Jae Sun on my lap, and let him mess with the bracelets on my right hand.
 
I couldnt help but smile. "Thank you guys so much for watching them. I knew having Big Bang watch them was gonna be a stretch." I casually put my left hand on the table. I drummed my fingers. "And I-"
 
"Oh my God!" Madeline screeched, eyes locked on my hand. She grabbed it and held it up to her face. "Oh my God! Nat! Did he?!"
 
I giggled and nodded. "Last night. Totally caught me off guard. I'm engaged." I let out a squeal. "I'm engaged!"
 
"Finally." Vinny sighed. "So that was what the whole date thing was about?"
 
I nodded.
 
AJ sighed. "Well... If this is what you want."
 
"What I want? What, do you not approve?" I asked.
 
AJ shrugged. "I just need to get used to the idea. You two have cute kids and he makes you happy, but... He's not my favorite person."
 
"He does make me happy, we do have kids, and I love him. That's why I want to marry him." I pointed out. "I know he's not your favorite person."
 
"When's the date?" Madeline asked excitedly.
 
I looked down at Jae Sun, who squealed and grabbed at my bracelet. I smoothed his hair down with my other hand. "Not for a couple years. I want the twins to be older. But I definitely want to start planning."
 
"Big or small wedding?" Vinny asked.
 
I scoffed. "Dude, it's an Italian marrying a celebrity. You know it's gonna be big. Huge."