Catching Up.. Kinda

Oppa... You're Going To Be an Appa!

"Who is it?" I asked Dad, confused.

TOP looked at my dad, too, a knowing smirk on his face. "Is it Minzy?"

Dad chuckled. "I didn't want him to be so upset, so we had to fly her out."

I heard Vinny introduce Minzy to Gianni, and then footsteps. They walked into the living room. Vinny cleared my throat. "Tutti, questa è la mia ragazza, Minzy." (Everyone, this is my girlfriend, Minzy.)

Everyone smiled and got up. They walked over to Minzy and greeted her like how they greeted TOP.

I smiled and waved at Minzy as she sat down between TOP and Vinny. "Hey, girlie. You happy to meet the family?"

"I think they're more happy than I am." Minzy giggled.

"Don't worry. They did the same to me." TOP laughed.

"Okay, sono confuso. Perché ogni Marcs giovani in America qualcuno datazione asiatica?" Lalia asked. (Okay, I'm confused. Why is every Marcs youth in America dating someone Asian?)

We all laughed, except for TOP, Minzy, and Kenji.

Uncle Marcello laughed. "E 'solo di Roberto bambini." (It 's only children of Robert.)

I smiled and shook my head. "No non lo è. Madeline è uscendo con uno dei compagni di Seunghyun, Youngbae." (No it's not. Madeline is dating a fellow bandmate of Seunghyun, Youngbae.)

"What about Youngbae?" TOP asked.

"They made the comment that just my dad's kids are dating Asians. But I said that it isn't just us, Madeline is dating Youngbae."

TOP laughed. "Ohhh. Okay."

Uncle Jovanni clapped his hands. "Bene, allora perché non tutti gli uomini trascorrere del tempo verso il basso nella tana, e le donne possono aiutare preparare la cena?" (Well, then why not all men spend time down in the den, and women can help prepare dinner?)

All the men got up. My dad looked at Kenji and TOP. "All the men are going to the den. Let's go, you two."

"Have fun." I smirked at TOP as he stood.

All us girls stood, and Mariella looked at Aunt Nicoletta. "Nonna, in realtà ho voluto mostrare un paio di cose in tutto il vigneto Natalia. Va bene se non ci si aiuta con la cena?" (Grandma, I really wanted to show a couple of things around the vineyard Natalia. Is it okay if we do not help with dinner?)

Aunt Nicoletta nodded. "Si, Si. Go."

I looked at Minzy. "You gonna be okay?"

"I'll stick with her." Madeline assured.

I nodded, and Mariella led me outside. We walked around to the back, and Mariella unlocked a shed and pulled up the small garage door. Inside was a golf cart.

I giggled. "Ricordate quando eravamo tredici anni e twele e Vinny e Gianni ha preso il carrello fuori e guidava così veloce che è caduto?" (Remember when we were thirteen and twelve and Vinny and Gianni took the car and drove off so fast that it fell?)

Mariella laughed and nodded.

(Keep in mind, the whole time Mariella and Natalia are talking, they are speaking in Italian)

We drove out to the old barn, and we walked in. Mariella sat on top of a huge bale of hay, and I followed her lead. She faced me. "Okay. Spill."

I smirked. "Where do you want me to start?"

"How'd you two meet?"

I sighed. "I was a dancer for Seungri's Strong Baby, and TOP stopped by for rehearsal. We clicked."

"First kiss?"

"Four days after we met. I was leaving the set for the music video, and it was pitch black. I got pulled back, and I freaked out because I had no idea who grabbed me. It was TOP, and he kissed me."

"Awww!" Mariella squealed. "And you two have been together since?"

I bit my lip and shook my head. "You heard about my accident, right?"

Mariella nodded. "We were going to come visit because we thought you weren't going to wake, but then you did."

I sighed. "I guess right before the crash, earlier that day, I had seen TOP kiss another girl, and I got really upset. We broke up a few days after I got out of my coma."

"Ohh." Mariella frowned. "When did you two get back together?"

"Next... April? And that's when I got pregnant with the twins."

"Ooh!" Mariella squealed and clapped. "Tell me about that now! When was your first time?"

"The summer I first met TOP. The day before he left for Korea."

Mariella wiggled her eyebrows. "How was it?"

I laughed. "Wow!" I felt my face heat up. "It was... perfect."

"So it wasn't crazy or anything?"

I laughed and shook my head. "No. Not the first time."

Mariella arched her eyebrow again. "So... he's handsome with clothes on, so how about without?"

I gasped. "Mariella!... Okay, not gonna lie, his body is amazing. Abs, arm muscles, back muscles... yum."

"And what about-" Mariella glanced down. "Bigger than your last boyfriend?"

I nodded. "It... hurt when he and I first did it."

"Wow." Mariella exclaimed. "And the next time was when the twins were concieved?"

I shook my head. "I don't remember, but I guess we did a few times when I went to Korea.... and then there was Seungri when we broke up."

"Seungri?! How's he?"

"When we were dating, hot. Like, Oh my God. He is more toned than Top, and he was bigger too."

"Was it better?"

I gulped and nodded slowly. "Physically.. yes, because he does more ... why am I talking about this with you?!" I exclaimed.

Mariella laughed. "I don't get out much, Natalia! I've only had once, and it wasn't fun, so I like hearing about your times. Now, keep talking. Then you and TOP got back together. After the twins were concieved, did you have again?"

I shook my head. "Not until a couple weeks ago. And that was just... whoah."

"At your house?" Mariella asked a lot of questions.

I shook my head. "He took me out. It was the night we got engaged."

"How was it whoah?'

I smirked. "It lasted ALL night. And I'm serious."

"Was it just once?"

I shook my head. "Want details?"

Mariella nodded eagerly.

I sighed and counted on my fingers. "There was the bed, the shower, the kitchen, the bed again, the counter, the couch, the table, and then the bed for the last time."

Mariella gasped, amazed. "You didn't get tired?"

I laughed. "Mariella, when you're doing THAT, you don't get tired."

Mariella pouted. "You're life sounds so great and you have a great man... I wish I had one."

I put my hand on Mari's shoulder. "Mariella, you're gorgeous. Why don't you have a boyfriend?"

Mariella shrugged. "I've been on dates... I just don't like anyone..."

"What's your type? Maybe I can help."

Mariella thought for a moment. "He has to be good-looking, tall, dark hair, but not long hair. It has to be short. He has to be muscular. Uh... I like it when a man has confidence, and he also has to make me laugh. He has to like kissing me in public and holding my hand.... I want to feel like a princess."

I thought for a moment, and a certain person came up in my mind. "Mari, I think I may have the guy for you."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So who do you guys think Nat is going to try to put together with her cousin Mariella? Any specific person come to mind? Tell me your guesses! Comment, please :)