I Guess This Is Goodbye For Now

Oppa... You're Going To Be an Appa!

 "So you have everything, right?" I asked TOP as I followed him to the front door.

TOP nodded. "Pretty sure. Well, besides that shirt you like to sleep in." Lately I had been wearing one of his white button up shirts as pjs. It was big and comfy.

"Hey, it'll remind me of you." I smiled weakly. Then I pouted. "Why do you have to go?"

"YG wants to start promoting earlier. So I can get back sooner. We only have three more months, Nat. Two of those will be promoting."

I frowned. "You're leaving your pregnant girlfriend. That's not smart."

"You have everything planned out, right?" TOP asked. He set down his bags when we got out to the porch.

I nodded. "Vinny will go with me to my appointments. In two days Vinny, Brett, Madeline, Kelsey, and AJ will go with me to IKEA to get furniture. We'll move in in a week. Vinny will stay with me at the house until you come back."

"Good." TOP nodded. He kissed me. "I'll miss you. So much. I'll call when I can. Skype, too." he kneeled down in front of me and put his hands on my huge stomach. "Be good for Mom, okay? Appa has to go for a little bit but he'll be back as soon as he can. Don't come out until I'm back. I love you both." he kissed my stomach and I winced.

"You know I hate it when you talk to my- Oh!" I felt a strong kick in he front of my stomach. I immediately grabbed TOP's hands and put it on the spot. "Do you feel it??"

"Feel what? I don't feel anything." TOP said.

I sighed. Then came up with an idea. "Say something again. About the twins." I pushed him back down so he was kneeling.

TOP chuckled and sighed. "And also make sure your mother doesn't go insane, arasso? Appa will miss you both so..." His eyes widened as he looked at his hand against my stomach. He looked up at me. "Oh my..... I felt it! One of them kicked!" They kicked again, and TOP laughed. "Omo! This is so great!" he stood and kissed me. "I love you so much. That was the best going away present ever. He kissed me again and again. 

I laughed and kept him off me. "Dude, you're gonna miss your flight. Go."

TOP kissed me one more time. "I love you, Natalia. Saranghae."

"Ti amo." I smiled weakly.

He grabbed his bags and ran out to the cab. I watched him go. 

When the cab drove away, I walked back into the house. When I shut the door, I put my hands on my stomach. Two months. Two months. Moving in to the new house. More doctors appointments. Getting the nursery together.

And I had to do all of it myself.