Everyone, Meet Mina and Jae Sun

Oppa... You're Going To Be an Appa!

About thirty minutes after giving birth to Mina and Jae Sun, the twins were back in my room and we were all settled. I just wanted to fall asleep, but I knew that wasn't going to happen.

I looked at TOP. "Shall we start the visitors?"

TOP nodded. "Let's."

I nodded and grabbed my phone to call my mom. "I just want them to know that they can take pictures but I don't want them to post them on the internet. The twins don't need to be exposed yet."

TOP nodded, and walked over to the twins, who were each in their little temporary rolling cribs. He picked up Jae Sun gently.

"Hey, Mom. Start sending people in." I sighed when my mom answered. "We're ready."

"Alright. We'll be right there." Mom said. She hung up, and I set my phone down. TOP handed me Jae Sun, and he picked up Mina and kept her.

"Can you believe they're all ours? Like, we've been waiting for nine months, and here they are. They're so well-behaved too. They don't cry much." TOP said as he gingerly smoothed back Mina's pink hat.

I nodded. "It's because they mostly sleep. I can't wait until they start walking and talking. That's the fun part."

TOP smiled. "I don't want them to grow up too fast."

The door opened, and my parents, Angelina, Kenji (who was holding Kyoki's hand), and Vinny walked in.

"Ohh!" Angelina squealed quietly. "They are so adorable!"

"Okay, I need to hold one. I need to or else I'll go insane." Vinny said.

"Take Jae Sun. I think if anyone tries to take TOP's daughter from him, he'll go insane." I joked.

TOP smiled wearilly as Vinny waked over to me. "No, that's okay." He looked at my dad. "Roberto, do you want to hold your granddaughter?"

My dad smiled. "You really have to ask that?" He walked over to TOP.

My dad took Mina, and Vinny took Jae Sun.

"Oh yeah," Vinny smirked, looking down and Jae Sun. "He's gonna be a little stud like his uncle."

I smiled and shook my head. I handed TOP my camera. "Take a picture of them."

Vinny smiled at the camera with Jaesung in his arms, and TOP snapped the picture. The same with my Dad and Mina.

My dad smiled down at Mina. "So beautiful... Why do my children make such good grandchildren? My whole family is gorgeous."

Vinny smiled, then handed Jae Sun to my mom. "Here ya go, gram. I'm sure Nat will want a picture of you and Dad with them."

TOP took a picture of my parents and the twins. Dad handed me Mina. Mom handed dad Jae Sun.

Kenji wiggled Kyoki's hand. "Do you see them, Kyoki? It's your new cousins."

"Babies?" Kyoki asked, looking up at his dad. Kyoki was now two, so he was talking.

I nodded at Kyoki. "Do you want to come over here and say hi? Come on." I smiled.

Kyoki and Kenji stepped forward, and before Kenji let go of Kyoki's hand, he pulled a bottle of hand sanitizer out of his pocket. He cleaned Kyoki's hands. "You have to be clean before you touch a baby, remember?"

Kyoki nodded, and Kenji let go of him. He stepped slowly up to my bed. He stood on his toes and looked at Mina. "Aunt Natty... you're baby?"

I nodded. "Yep. This is your cousin Mina, Kyoki."

Kyoki reached out and gently touched Mina's arm. "Mina... she's pretty, Natty."

"Do you want to see your cousin, Jae Sun, too? Come over here, Kyoki." TOP smiled, patting his knee.

Kyoki looked up at me, amazed. "TWO babies?"

I smiled and nodded. "Yes."

Kyoki hurried over to TOP and hopped up on his knee. TOP was holding Jae Sun with one arm.

Kyoki gently Jae Sun's cheek. "He looks like you, Ugga Top. He's pretty too!"

Vinny sighed. "Alright, alright. I haven't gotten to hold my niece yet. Hand her over."

I laughed and handed Vinny Mina. "You really need to see their eyes. They're Asian, but they have sky blue eyes with purple specks, like me and Vinny's."

Vinny looked at me. "That's so cool!" He looked down at Mina, who was sound asleep." Hey, baby girl! It's your uncle Vinny. Wanna open those gorgeous eyes for me? You know you want to."

I sighed. "I don't think she--"

"Whoah!" Vinny exclaimed. "They are so blue!"

Everyone hurried to Vinny to look. Kenji, who was holding Jae Sun now, looked down at Jae Sun. "They both have beautiful eyes. Hey there, buddy." He smiled at my son.

Angelina took Mina from Vinny, and TOP snapped a picture of them.

I yawned and laid back. I was so tired.

Mom noticed that, and she cleared . "Why don't we cut this short? Natalia needs to sleep soon. So let's go get someone else. Who would you like?"

"Big Bang." TOP nodded.

Angelina and Kenji handed us our kids, and they left.

I yawned and looked down at Jae Sun, who was looking up at me with is big eyes. He was so adorable... "So did you tell your parents I went into labor?"

TOP nodded. "They're on a flight. They should be here in... four hours? Them and Hyeyoon."

I looked at TOP, my eyes wide. "They're coming?? They've never flown!"

TOP shrugged. "Nat, their first grandchildren were born today. I'm sure they'll get over a fear to come and see them."

I groaned. "I look terrible."

"You just gave birth to the two best things in my life, Natalia. You look beautiful."

The door opened, and Jiyong poked his head in. He squealed. "Ahh! There they are!" He skipped in and came right up to TOP and I, followed by the rest of the members. "Let me see my neice and nephew!"

I handed Jiyong Jae Sun. Taeyang took Mina.

"These are some good looking kids." Jiyong clicked his tongue. "Can you say hi to Uncle Jiyong-i? Anneyo, little one." Jiyong smiled at Jae Sun and puffed out his cheeks.

Jae Sun cooed. I smiled, "I love it when they do that!"

TOP took a picture of Taeyang and one of G-Dragon. Mina started stirring, and she let out a small cry.

"Aww... come on now, Mina. Shh-shhh." Taeyang tried to sooth Mina.

She kept crying and I sighed and sat up.

Seungri stepped forward. "I bet I can get her to stop." He said. He took Mina nd started gently rocking back and forth. "Shh-shh-shh... Uncle Ri has you, Mina. Everything is okay. You are safe. Mom and Dad are here, too. It's okay."

Mina's cries slowly became less, and she stopped. Seungri smirked. "I'm her favorite uncle. I knew it."

I looked at Seungri and nodded. "Impressive, Ri."

Daesung took Jae Sun, and TOP took a picture of them, then of Seungri and Mina. Seungri handed TOP his phone. "Take a picture of me holding them both."

"Sit down if you want to hold them both." I yawned. "It's safer that way."

Seungri did, and Daesung handed Seungri Jae Sun. TOP took the picture, and before he handed him his phone, I spoke. "Don't you dare put that on Me2Day. We don't want the kids exposed yet. I know how you like exposing things early." I was referring to the time he posted a picture of him and I kissing... and no one knew we were dating.

"Of course, Natalia." Seungri nodded. He handed Taeyang Jae Sun, and Daesung took Mina.

"You might have more visitors tomorrow." Jiyong commented.

I yawned again. "Why?"

"We told a few idols. They may or may not be flying in." Daesung confessed.

I nodded. "Cool. Can't wait to see them."

------------------

After about two hours, everyone finally saw the babies. I was so exhausted, I could barely keep my eyes open. I wanted to cry, that's how tired I was.

Two nurses came in. "I think it's time to let Mom sleep." The nurse smiled sympathetically at me as I held Jae Sun. She took him from me and placed him in his crib.

The other nurse, who was my cousin Joseph, took Mina. "They'll be in the nursery. We'll start helping you learn how to change them and everything after you both get some rest, alright?"

I nodded. "Okay..."

They left with the babies, and I leaned back and covered my face. "I'm so tired... I just want to sleep!"

TOP kissed me. "Sleep, jagi. you've had a very exhausting day. I'll tell my parents to stay at the hotel for a little while since you are so tired. I could use some sleep, too."

I nodded. "I'm sorry... my parents got to see them really quickly. Yours should to. I can stay up."

TOP shook his head. "No you can't. They'll understand. Just sleep, okay?"