Yesterday...

I Am a Fool

 

[Yunho’s P.O.V]

 

I lie on the hotel bed when I arrive at my hotel room. Three days ago was the best photoshoot ever. For the first time, I’m working with Tiffany together. I never get the chance to see her modeling the first time, Changmin got that privilege though. Yesterday, I get to see how great she is. I can’t help but to admire how good she is.

 

Yesterday too, all of the modeling clan was there. We could get together if Tiffany knows about us being there but we didn’t tell her about us being there. She has a few months left before she turns 18. Changmin told me that Tiffany plan to leave the town and live in Seoul. I hope I can meet her from time to time. I’m sure 2 year is enough time to heal her heart. I don’t know if her parents will let her leave hometown or not, but I’ll help her in doing so.

 

I reach for my laptop and open it instantly to view back all my photos, the other 4 boys photos and of course Tiffany’s photo. Each of us kind of know the trick of getting pictures from the photographer, it’s easy, get close to each photographer you know! They’ll help you. Changmin burned Tiffany’s photo for me though since I can’t seems to get her photo from the photographer, he called me a stalker for it. Such a great friend I have!

 

I insert the CD that I didn’t really have the time in saving the photos in my laptop as I have to rush to come here after some job around Hyuna’s hometown last night. Why am I suddenly so busy? Because I’m a part time model who still have to study and be a successful person. I repeat, I’m only a part time model, my study comes first.

 

When my laptop is on, the wallpaper is the picture of me, Yoochun, Jaejoong, Junsu, Changmin and the only girl we treasure so much, Tiffany that we took a year ago. About a few months before we found out that Tiffany and I are engaged to each other. Before I break the heart of the innocent girl who did nothing wrong than loving me. Before I turn everything awkward, hurting Tiffany, making the other boys move out from the hometown to protect Tiffany and left Tiffany with the only guy that’s her age, Changmin.

 

It’s only been a year, and I can’t believe the girl with the short black hair, is now a red-haired girl. Her hair is of course longer than before. Changmin told me that Tiffany went to school with wig because she don’t really want her friends to know that she’s a part time model like her other oppa. We were kingka and she said she don’t want to be a queenka just because she’s a model. Being the famous girl because she’s close to us is troublesome enough for her as she always have to pass gifts to us. The thing stopped after we make an announcement to the girls to stop bothering her though.

 

It’s always good to remember back about our past. Remembering back all the sweet memories we have of each other. I still remember the first word she ever said to me after being able to speak Korea, “ Oppa”. That’s the first word I ever teach her. When she first learn to talk when she was about 2 or 3, her first word to me was actually, “you know”? She said that while tilting her head cutely. I was four at that time, I didn’t know what the hell she’s saying, and of course I don’t remember all this, our parents told us what happen and they have a photo of that. We always thought how special it is for them to always take picture of us, we never know they take that photo because that’s our first time meeting each other and it was supposed to be for our ‘wedding ceremony’.

 

I think they actually switch partners, and because of that, Tiffany and I become their target to fulfill their desire. Somewhere along their story, my mom must have love her dad or her mom loves my dad and they decide to change partners for fun. They make some mistakes, marry the wrong partner and find it stupid to break up and that’s why they thought of getting us together. Yeah, I bet that’s the whole story! I guess you can say I’m trying to put the whole thing about hurting Tiffany on them. They’re the reason Tiffany is hurt like this.

 

I keep on staring at my laptop and smile every time the red-haired girl on my laptop smile. I can’t believe Tiffany is now 17. She’ll be 18 soon, all grow up and no longer need any of us, her oppa and she might even be away from Changmin. I remember her being all crazy and angry about us calling Changmin, ‘Min’ because she said she’s the only person who can call him ‘Min’ and the rest of us can only call him Changmin or Changminnnie.

 

While looking at Tiffany’s photo, I suddenly remember about meeting Hyuna last night. She was crying, the thing that I always sees. When I see Hyuna cries, I remember about Tiffany, I remember making her cry. Have I ever make Hyuna, the girl I love cry?

 

[flashback]

 

“Hyuna, are you ok?” I ask walking towards Hyuna trying to comfort her.

 

“Oppa!” She only says one word and she hugs me.

 

“What’s wrong Hyuna?” I ask again.

 

“The one I love, he doesn’t love me back.” My hands that are on her shoulder just fall down. I remember about Tiffany. Tiffany crying because I can’t love her back. I’m comforting Hyuna like this, but I never ever comfort Tiffany the same way I did for Hyuna.

 

[flashback ended]

 

“Tiffany, I guess Changmin did a better job at comforting you than I did.” I said looking at the only couple photo from the other days. Among all the models present, only Changmin and Tiffany have a couple photoshoot. They look so good together, I can really go and tell her parents to let her marry Changmin. He’s way better than I am.

 

I close my laptop and try to sleep. I really want to sleep but I can’t seem to do so. My mind keeps on thinking about Hyuna and Tiffany. Hyuna, the girl I love that get my heart, and Tiffany, the girl that loves me, who was never able to get mine. How wrong was it actually? Tiffany is always in my heart, but she’s not as special as Hyuna is. If only I never meet Hyuna, Tiffany heart can never be broken, but not meeting Hyuna means, my heart is never open.