Awake

I Am a Fool

 

Tiffany sat at the sofa while Jaejoong take his turn in taking care of Yunho. Even if Jaejoong told her to rest at the sofa, it’s kind of hard as she can’t fall asleep. After finding out that Yunho will wake up soon, she just want to be the first person to greet Yunho when he’s awake.

 

Tiffany stares at Jaejoong’s back and then to the food he had made for her. It must had been hard for Yunho to deal with this thing too. Yunho is Jaejoong’s dearest friend, and Tiffany is his beloved dongsaeng that he treats as his own. He has to be by both of their side, taking care both of them, making sure both of them are fine. At the same time, he has to work, complete and finish his modeling work and study in the university at the same time. Tiffany, had never really treat him as well as she treats Yunho, never speak too much words with Jaejoong.

 

“Oppa.” Tiffany hugs Jaejoong from behind and try hard to stop herself from crying. She should really stop crying and make the 4 of them worried.

 

“What’s wrong Fany?” Jaejoong asks turning around to look at her.

 

“Oppa, I’m sorry because I’d been such a these few days, keep on crying, ignoring others’ feelings.” Tiffany said.

 

“You’re not a , Tiffany. So, stop saying that you are one.” Jaejoong said. Tiffany can see how tired he is in his eyes.

 

“Oppa, just because you’re the oldest, that doesn’t mean you can’t cry or you can’t share your feelings with others .You always share your thoughts with Yunho oppa, doesn’t mean you can't let out how tired you are and how sad you feel. I’m here and I can always help you.” Tiffany said pulling Jaejoong to the sofa. Right when they sat at the sofa, Jaejoong hug her tightly and eventually cry in her shoulders.

 

Jaejoong hasn’t shed a single tear since Yunho was admitted to the hospital. He’s the first person the hospital called because he’s listed in Yunho’s must call person in his wallet. Yunho, the organized one had a list in his wallet, the people to call if he’s involved in any accident. Or like they joke around before, if he suddenly wake up not knowing who he is. Jaejoong is the first person to call, not his parents because his parents are not always in Korea.

 

Jaejoong had been holding up his other 3 dongsaeng, trying so hard from telling or showing how tired he is or how frustrated he is. He keeps on smiling to his 3 dongsaeng and takes care of Tiffany at the same time. He knows Tiffany is sad and he knows she’s blaming herself, and he too knows that he needs to take care of her for Yunho.

 

“I can’t believe I cried to the youngest baby among the group.” Jaejoong said to Tiffany and wipe off his tears.

 

“Baby? Oppa, I’m 18 this year. If I’m a baby, is Changmin a baby too? He’s like a giant, you know?” Tiffany said. Jaejoong laughed at Tiffany remarks. Tiffany finally say something and it doesn’t have anything to do with Yunho.

 

“Oppa, you’re my oppa, who said it’s wrong to cry to me? Let’s not hide our feelings anymore? Don’t suffer from the inside, let it all out.” Tiffany said. Jaejoong look at her, he can’t believe their baby are growing up now. She’s even giving advice to him. If Yunho hears all this, he must be so happy.

 

=============================================/

 

Jaejoong is sleeping next to Yunho when he suddenly feels like someone is shaking his body. He push the fingers of from his body, trying to tell Tiffany that he’ll wake up later, give him a few more minutes.  Tiffany doesn’t seem to get his message and shake his body again. He holds Tiffany’s hand and quickly opens his eyes when he realizes that it’s not Tiffany’s hand. Tiffany doesn’t have fingers that are this long.

 

“Yunho oppa.” Jaejoong turn to her right to see Tiffany coming out of the toilet, staring at the man who’s sitting on the bed surprised, just as much as Jaejoong is, still holding to Yunho’s hand.

 

“YUNHO!” Jaejoong almost scream. Yunho still haven’t said anything, he just looks at both of them blankly.

 

“I’ll go and call the doctor, Tiffany, stay by his side.” Jaejoong said to Tiffany and run out of the room.

 

“Oppa, I wanted you to see me first when you wake up but Jaejoong oppa seems to be the first person you see.” Tiffany said to the silent Yunho. Yunho watches the now brunette Tiffany while she helps him lie down and hand him a glass of water.

 

“I’d miss you so much. You had been lying on this bed for almost a week. Oppa, we haven’t met for 2 years and I can’t believe you decide to let us meet this way. Do you know how many tears I’d cried for you?” Tiffany keeps on talking. Tiffany knows Yunho is staring at her, either it’s because he’s shocked to see her here or he just want to look at her carefully.

 

Jaejoong enters the room, with the doctor behind him. Jaejoong stop the doctor from walking as he sees something weird about the scene in front of him. Yunho is being quiet while Tiffany does all the talking, not even a smile from hearing how much she misses him. He’s not even staring her with any emotion in his eyes. He just stares at her blankly. The doctor tries to say something but Jaejoong stop him.

 

“I’m not the only one who misses you. Everyone miss you. Yoochun oppa, Jaejoong oppa, Junsu oppa and Changmin. We all miss you like crazy.” Tiffany said.

 

“Tiffany…” Jaejoong call for her, his gaze is still on Yunho. Yunho look at him blankly and smile at him. Why is he smiling at Jaejoong and not at Tiffany? Tiffany is the most important person in his life.

 

“Oppa… Jaejoong oppa is here. Do you want to sit up or lie down?” Tiffany touches his arm but then Yunho slap her hands off him and look at her angrily.

 

“WHO ARE YOU?” Yunho first sentence after he wakes up. 

==================================================

The next chapter will be Yunho's P.O.V