Good For You

I Am a Fool

 

[Tiffany’s P.O.V]

 

For a week, there’s no news from Yunho oppa at all. I already told myself that if he didn’t contact me a day after I come back from Korea, I will really forget him this time and this is what I’m doing right now. Even as a brother or as a best friend, he can’t seem to make any effort to get in contact with me. Put aside the fact that he’s also my fiancé because we know we drop that idea right after we were told about it.

 

I walk into the new modeling company that Jaejoong oppa build up together with Yunho oppa, Yoochun oppa, Junsu oppa and Min. They say that I’m going to be the first female model in the company, and also another share holders as some of the money from my modeling job, that Changmin took care of is used to invest for the company as well. Even though the amount is only a little but even a little amount is a huge help for them as they just start their business.

 

Today is actually the launching party of the company, and all these times Yoochun oppa had been busy in Japan was to find new talent who wants to be a model. The talent from Japanese can choose if they want to model in Korea or Japanese before their career expand. Seeing all of them being busy, I feel kind of left out in this situation, I’m one of the owners in the company but yet because I’m being pampered too much, I don’t even know what should I do.

 

There are a lot of our model friends during the launching event but I can’t seem to suit well in this atmosphere. Maybe it’s because I’m still trying hard to mourn the fact that I need to stop loving Yunho oppa. Stop myself from loving him is not an easy thing to do. I can’t seem to accept the fact that I need to spend my time every day without thinking about Yunho oppa, which is quite possible as I’m even talking about him right now.

 

“Just calm down.” I look up to see Changmin handing me a glass of orange juice. I still can’t drink any alcohol at all. I don’t know if he said those words because he really knows what is wrong with me or he just guessed it. But the thing is whatever his thoughts when he said those words, it is still very comforting.

 

“I miss you!” I said to Changmin while drinking. I really do miss him, he had been busy helping his hyung with the company and I’ve been busy with my own thoughts that keep on feeling sorry for myself. I really do feel annoyed at myself for how pampered I am.

 

“Is everyone here?” I ask Changmin, my true intention is to know if Yunho oppa is here yet or not. There’s no way one of the owner is missing his own launching party.

 

“Yunho hyung is still at his house. He’ll arrive anytime soon.” Changmin said. By the way he smiles, I think he knows why I ask. The stubborn Changmin who always wants to protect me from Yunho oppa is also the one who can’t seem to stand stopping me from meeting him because it will hurt me as well.

 

“You should have told me earlier that all of you are using some of my money to built up this new agency. I mean, I’m an owner who does nothing and know nothing about it. I find that funny.” I laugh at my own joke.

 

“Stop forcing yourself to smile or laugh. If you want to go home, I can send you back.” Changmin said to me, no longer having the sweet smile on his face.

 

“Changmin, I’m only able to smile or laugh when I’m with you. I never show fake smile or laughter in front of you Min. I might still be hurting but I’m not faking my smile when I’m around you.” I said to Changmin. All these while Changmin was able to understand my feelings without I even have to tell him about it and I’m kind of sad that he didn’t believe me this time.

 

“You might be really smiling because of me, but smiling while still feeling hurtful about something is still faking your own feelings. In front of me, you can even bawl your eyes out, you don’t have to lie about your feelings.” Changmin said to me. I can’t seem to understand what he said.

 

“Changmin, I’m sorry for everything. I’m sorry that I’m too pampered.” I said to Changmin. Changmin smile at me and keep on looking up the sky.

 

“We all can’t seem to stop pampering you. We enjoy doing that but I hope that even with us pampering you, you can still stop yourself from pampering yourself. I need you to grow up and be independent.” Changmin said. He is my age but everyone can see that he is more mature than I am. I am a bit immature, and I always blame it on them when it’s my own fault.

 

I stare at the sky and smile at the sight in front of my eyes. The stars are really pretty, it shines brightly but I bet it shine even more in the outskirts. The stars doesn’t shine on its own, it shines because of the sun. I wish I can shine on my own though. I want to be independent. I turn to my right to say something to Changmin and got a surprised to see Changmin staring at Yunho oppa. He had arrived, Jung Yun Ho had arrived.

 

“How are you?” Yunho oppa asks both of us but by the way he’s looking over Changmin towards me, I know that question is for me.

 

“I’m still alive, thank you.” I say, trying so hard to make sure I don’t sound mad. I don’t have a reason to be mad, not that he knows of.

 

“I’m sorry I couldn’t get in contact with you for a week. I was…”

 

“You don’t really have to report to me about what you do or where you were.” I said to Yunho oppa smiling towards him. There’s something different in the way he looks at me. It tells me that it’s the Yunho oppa who left me three years ago.

 

“I… remembered everything.” He said quietly and walk towards me.

 

“Ah really? Good for you oppa!” I said, I’m happy for him but there’s a part of myself that tells me that it’s the wrong timing. It feels like it’s not the right thing for him to remember everything.

 

“Let’s go and meet…”

 

“Oppa, I guess I can move on now. Now that you remember everything, I can stop feeling guilty for you. I can go on and live my life as normal as possible. I think we’ll tell our parents everything once we’re really ready to do so.” I said to Yunho oppa. There’s two years more before our contract end. I don’t wish to get married to Yunho oppa when he doesn’t love me. It’s better for me to really let go of him and let go of this feeling. Yunho oppa, I love you but now it’s time for me to move on. I smile towards both Yunho oppa and Changmin and leave the party.