Be Strong

I Am a Fool

 

Changmin’s parents cancelled their honeymoon after knowing everything. Changmin’s parents came to Seoul together with Tiffany’s parents to visit Tiffany. Of course Tiffany parents went there to take care of Tiffany, their only child and will be there until she is fully recovered. The flowers brought by Changmin’s parents are the only thing lighting the gloomy room.

 

Changmin walks by himself at the hospital garden, and sit under a tree, silently crying by himself. If he was careful enough from the start, if he was closer to his parents and told them about Yuri who had always torture Tiffany since elementary school, none of this will ever happen. If he didn’t take the sudden holiday, Tiffany won’t be in the state she’s in right now. Changmin feels even sadder to know that he is the one she trusted the most in the world. And the person she trusted the most in the whole world happen to be the reason she is in her current state.

 

He plays with his finger and keeps on wiping the tears that falls down unwillingly. Only Tiffany can calm himself down right now because it’s Tiffany he owes the apology to. Changmin then decide to use the music in his phone to calm down. Even though he wanted to listen to music, for some reason, his hands clicked the gallery and look at the pictures and videos in his phone. He smiles looking at all the funny photos taken together with Tiffany. He clicked on a video, wanting to see a video of their crazy moment but ended up a video that he had never seen before.

 

“YAH SHIM CHANGMIN!! You really like to act cool, you know that? You really need to remember back that you are not cool at all before we finish high school, always hang out with me because your hyung-deul said you’re underage. Now that you’re older, you’re trying to become cool. NO WAY! I still see you sleep your thumb every day! I always see you secretly pout when you don’t get what you want! Nah ah, you still the dork I know from elementary school!! I hope you cry so that all your coolness can go away!! OH YOU’RE COMING. BYE!!”  Changmin replay the video for a lot of time until he got a call from Yoochun asking his whereabouts.

 

After answering Yoochun’s call, Changmin went to the hospital cafeteria to meet his hyung-deul. They never really had the chance to talk after Tiffany’s accident. The only thing they did was comforting each other by touch or face expression. Often the face expression only show sadness. Their company was being handled by Yoochun, Jaejoong and Junsu, as they are calmer than Yunho and Changmin at the moment. All of the jobs offered to the five of them are turned down and they only accept jobs for other models. They figure out that despite having the strength to still keep the company running, it still feels like something is missing that they won’t be able to do any jobs well if they are to take it.

 

“Changmin and Yunho, you two need to start eating. In this state, all of us need to have the energy to keep on taking care of Tiffany. Instead of torturing yourself, blaming yourself for the things that happen, you should take good care of yourself so that you can take care of Tiffany.” Jaejoong said to both Yunho and Changmin.

 

“You don’t understand Jaejoong.”Yunho said. Everyone can see clearly how he had lost a lot of weight since the accident a week ago. For a week, Yunho didn’t eat anything but only drink water.

 

“Of course I don’t understand how you exactly feel because I’m not you but I know. Tiffany is like a sister to me, the guilt, the responsibility and the sadness thinking of the IFS that could happen will always be on my mind. But I know that I need to be strong for the weak Tiffany right now.” Jaejoong said.

 

Yunho look at the food in front of him, the food that Junsu bought for both Yunho and Changmin and eat the food silently. The energy that he lost for mourning over the accident makes him realize that he is indeed very weak right now. To even open his mouth seems to be a hard thing to do. Besides the doctor, he didn’t talk to anyone, not even to Tiffany’s parents. Despite knowing that Yunho himself is still in his weak condition, he gives his all in taking care of Tiffany. At Yuri’s house, Yunho was beaten up quite hard when he tried to talk to her about rejecting the job. As Yuri couldn’t accept his answer, she ordered the big guys to hit him hard and tie him up.

 

Changmin on the other hand shove the food down his throat with a slight happiness compared to when he was sitting besides the tree in the garden. The video recorded by Tiffany gave him strength because at least doing the embarrassing thing, crying is a wish Tiffany made before she fall into a coma.

 

Yunho just watch as Changmin eats calmly, the expression on his face makes Yunho realizes that what Jaejoong said is right. Changmin who Yunho consider the closest to Tiffany, even closer compared to him can eat calmly and normally, he should be able to do so as well. Changmin was the one who cried the most when he heard about Tiffany’s accident. He cried a lot, and keeps on blaming himself for everything that happens. For a week, Changmin didn’t say anything to anyone, he stayed away from everyone. At that time, it feels like Yunho somehow forgot that Changmin is also the one who is the same age with Tiffany that all of them take care of but he only sees Tiffany and left Changmin alone by himself.

 

Yunho pat Changmin on the back softly while eating. Changmin look at Yunho, surprised by his action and he only response by giving Changmin a smile. The smile, in Changmin’s eyes looks comforting but at the same time he looks tired. All of the energy from Yunho’s body has been out by the accident. Changmin feels sorry for Yunho because the fact that he in the hospital not as a visitor, but still remains as a patient. He could have got out of the hospital way earlier but because he didn’t even care about taking care of himselves, he ended up still in the hospital because of his weak body.

 

“Hyung, you need to take care of yourself. You need to start eating well and sleep well. Don’t worry about Tiffany, her parents is here to take care of her. Do you really think the sick you can do a better job than them? When Tiffany wakes up, he need her strong fiancé to help her with a lot of things. If you keep on making yourself worse, who’s going to take care of Tiffany?” Changmin said while eating.

 

“You sure talk a lot for a magnae.” Yunho said and rustle Changmin’s hair, the thing Changmin hate the most. Yunho actually agree with Changmin, and it explains the cheerful side of Yunho after those words. He actually can’t believe himself that he rather takes the advice from Changmin compared to Jaejoong.