He Is...

I Am a Fool

“Oppa, why are we in the hospital?” Yoochun let go of Tiffany’s grip. He is not in the mood to answer any question, so he just enter a room leaving the blank Tiffany outside.

 

Tiffany waits outside when Yoochun and Changmin went into a room. She don’t know if she has the courage to go inside and see with her own eyes which one between Junsu, Jaejoong and Yunho is involve in an accident. All of them are important to her, just that Yunho is much more important. She doesn’t want to lie, and even if she does lie, everyone knows the truth anyway.

 

After a while, Junsu and Changmin came out. At least from that she knows that Junsu is not the one lying on a bed. Junsu went to her and hug her tightly seeing her worried face. None of them spoke a word, not really sure how to tell her what happen and why they are there.

 

“Oppa…” Tiffany tries to speak but nothing comes out from . She’s worried about whoever lying on the bed making all of them sad.

 

“It’s better if you go in there and listen what had happen. The only person who has the courage to tell you everything and the truth is in there. I’m sorry Tiffany, I’m just not that strong to tell you what happen.” Junsu said. Tiffany doesn’t dare to go in but she goes in anyway.

 

Tiffany walk into the room with her eyes still closed. She still doesn’t know how she would feel seeing who’s sitting down and standing up, and who’s lying down. It’s like having to hear bad news no matter which one is lying on the bed.

 

“Tiffany!” Tiffany lay flat on the floor hearing the voice calling her name. The one calling her name went to her and hug her tightly, letting her know that it’s ok for her to cry and that all of them had been doing the same too. She knows it, there’s always a reason why they can’t tell her something. And it’s always about Yunho.

 

Jaejoong rubbed her back calming her down even though he knows nothing he does can calm him down at all. She’s at a state where everything in the world had turned darker. She doesn’t have to hear what happen and how his condition is, seeing him lying in bed is bad enough.

 

“What actually happen?” Tiffany wiped off her tears. She knows for fact that Yunho is still alive and he’s not dead. So she shouldn’t be crying too much.

 

“He was involved in an accident just when he got off plane. He was going to buy… something. He didn’t watch his way and just cross the road, and someone accidentally hit him.” Jaejoong said.

 

“How is his condition?” Tiffany asks.

 

“We’re still waiting for the doctor to tell us about it.” Jaejoong said. Tiffany look to her left seeing Yoochun silently watching them.

 

“What is it that he wants to buy that he’s involved in the accident?” Tiffany is getting angry but she tries to stop herself in becoming too angry at the person lying in the bed.

 

“We… don’t know…” Tiffany look at Jaejoong, he smile at her and comfort her again. With Yunho in bed, she don’t really bother to know if Jaejoong is lying or not, even though she’s convinced that he is.

 

“Tiffany, we’ll let you have your time with Yunho. You haven’t seen each other for almost 2 years.” Junsu said and left the room with Yoochun and Jaejoong.

 

“Oppa… we haven’t met for two years… why do we meet like this?” Tiffany ask and her tears fall down her cheek. She caress his hand and wipe off her tears, not wanting any of it fall on his hand and worried him. She knows that he’s not awake and her tears might won’t be affecting him as well, but its Yunho, the one who will forever be worried of her.

 

“Oppa, aren’t you supposed to be the stronger one? You shouldn’t even be lying here.” Tiffany said and her tears fall again. She can’t stop crying anymore, and she ended up feeling worse. What if she’s the cause for his accident? What if she’s the one that make him like this? Tiffany look around the place to find whatever is it that he was trying to get making him ended up on the bed.

 

Tiffany stand up and search for the whole room with tears still in her eyes. She went under the bed, she search his bag that’s near the sofa, she search over the whole room, even in the toilet but found nothing. Then she saw the cupboard near the bed, she cried so loud that all four of them enter the room. She walk to the cupboard to open it when her step was stopped by Changmin. Changmin stand in front of her and hug her tightly making her tears falls.

 

“Changmin, oppa is never this weak. He always hear whatever I say, why can’t he hear me now?” Tiffany said to Changmin.

 

“Min, please wake oppa up!!” Tiffany said again. She cried too much that she ended up passing out in Changmin’s arm. They didn’t call the doctor for it as they know she’ll wake up again, so they lay her down on the sofa.

 

“Hyung, please take this and bring it back to your house. Never let her know that Yunho hyung was trying to get her some gift that he ended up like this.” Changmin said. Changmin look at both Yunho and Tiffany. It’s a pity that they turn out like this. They were the sweetest siblings-like relationship but things turn ugly because of their feelings for each other. 

 

=========================================================

Sorry for the late update. 

What do you think?