Tears

I Am a Fool

 

I forcefully try to make my eyes open as the teacher keep on talking to the board. I wonder how much fun she has talking to the board instead of talking to human beings like her students? I know she’s an intern but still, don’t you learn that the whole point of you being a teacher is to teach your students and not the board.

 

I look to my right, the genius Shim Chang Min who never sleep in class, is now sleeping. I nudge him to wake him up and he sit up straight when I did that. I really feel like laughing out loud seeing his fast reflects.

 

“What?” He asks me when he realizes that I’m the one who wakes him up.

 

“You shouldn’t sleep in class.” I whispered to him.

 

“Why is it that you can always do that and when I want to do it, I can’t?” Changmin ask. Oh I see him being rebellious. He always listens to what I say.

 

“That’s the point. You’re the nice one, I’m the naughtier one. You shouldn’t sleep in class, that’s my job.” I said to Changmin.  

 

“Mi Young-ah, she’s an intern, she just care about passing, not really about teaching us. We’re going to graduate in 3 months, the school send her just so that she can pass only. The school knows we have finished every syllabus, they’re sending her here so that other students won’t fail.” Min says. Why did he call me Mi Young again? He’s actually make sense though because everyone knows we had finished everything and the reason the intern teacher is here is for her marks.

 

“Never call me Mi Young again.” I said to Changmin.

 

“I know it’s some special name, HE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED call you. If you have special name for me, why can’t I have one for you.” Changmin asks.

 

“Because you’re special to me, and I’m not that special to you” I said. He nods his head agreeing to my lies. He knows I’m lying but as long as it makes him feel good, he don’t care at all.

 

=======================================/

 

Its recess time and Changmin is missing. I don’t really have the mood to go to the cafeteria, so I walk to the rooftop. When I reach the rooftop, I see Changmin there, alone. He saw me and his face expression changed. It’s not a good one though.

 

“What’s wrong?” I ask Changmin.

 

“I have to leave early.” Changmin said.

 

“Why? What’s wrong?” I ask getting very worried. Changmin never leave school early no matter what happen.

 

“I can’t tell you.”

 

“Tell me what?” I look at his face expression, it looks like he’ll cry anytime soon.

 

“I just can’t tell you anything.”

 

“Why? Just tell me, Min. What’s wrong?” I ask again.

 

“They won’t let me!” He said. When he said ‘they’, I know he’s talking about his hyung.

 

“What happen to them? What happen? They’re my friends as well. Tell me!” I said angrily.

 

“Just follow me.” Changmin said pulling me with him to the staff room. We inform the teacher that we had to leave early and when we got out, I see Yoochun oppa waiting outside the gate and he’s kind of surprised to see me.

 

“I just have to bring her hyung.” Changmin said to Yoochun. Yoochun nod his head agreeing to him.

 

“What’s wrong oppa?” I ask Yoochun oppa.

 

“Let’s go there first.” Yoochun oppa said making me more than nervous. Yoochun oppa is not like Changmin. He is never silence. When he isn’t talking, something must have been wrong somewhere. I can’t help to feel extremely nervous at this time. Changmin will usually calm me down, but he seems to be distracted as well.

 

When Yoochun oppa stop somewhere, I was hoping that he stops because there’s a traffic light or anything. I don’t want him to stop here, please stop somewhere else. Unknowingly, tears start to fall. My head is like this, I can’t seem to imagine good things, my mind imagine the worse thing could happen and not the good thing that can happen. If he stop here, I’m imagining the worst.

 

“Oppa…” I cried.

 

“Yoochun hug me tightly and put his hand on my shoulder guiding me into the building. Changmin is walking lifelessly next to me. I can’t believe I’m in here right now. Something happened, and that something makes Changmin sad.

 

“Oppa, why are we in the hospital?” I ask.

=================================================

No update in nearest time because...

I have not written anything yet.

It's 5am here, I haven't sleep yet...

Good night.... and maybe good morning to anyone who's reading in the morning... XD