The Forgotten Memory

I Am a Fool

 

Yunho open the door to his house remembering the text message he received from Junsu a while ago. It was unknown to him why Junsu suddenly ask him that question, but it is even unknown to him why Jaejoong and he himself never allowed them inside his own house. He never really care on looking at what are hidden or what is there inside his house, he used it as the place for him to study and rest only, never care with what is inside it as he knows he will remember everything later.

 

For the first time in his life, it feels like the first, he finally looks at all the picture frame hanging in his house. He knows as what everyone told him that he loves Jung Hyuna, but it feels like the house belongs to Tiffany instead. The picture hanging on the wall, all of it are pictures of Tiffany. He walk to the table where he knows have a lot of pictures, there must be Hyuna’s picture somewhere. There too, only pictures of him and the other 4 boys with Tiffany. On the table are group photos of them but on the wall, are Tiffany’s pictures, only Tiffany. Pictures of Tiffany smiling and there are also pictures of himself. Yunho smile looking at Tiffany’s pictures, her smile is so pretty. He knows she is a model, but he don’t know if these pictures are pictures of her modeling or not.

 

Yunho walk to his own room, having headache thinking of the reason why Tiffany’s picture is everywhere in his house but none of the pictures have Hyuna in it. He’d met Hyuna and from what he sees, Hyuna likes someone else and not him. He lies on the bed wondering are there anymore pictures in his house? It seems like a girls’ house instead of a boys’ house. Why would a boy or a man, decorate his own house with pictures?

 

===========================================/

 

“Hello?” Yunho pick up his phone after letting it rang for quite a while. He falls asleep after thinking too much about Tiffany.

 

“Are you ok? I’d been calling you for more than 50 times. You told me to come to your house, I’m here. Where are you?” Jaejoong asks. Yunho open his bedroom door seeing Jaejoong in front of him. He forgot he’d lock his own room.

 

“I was sleeping.” Yunho said to Jaejoong. Both of them went to the living room and take a seat there. He totally forgot that he’d called Jaejoong and asks him to come to his house.

 

“What’s up?” Jaejoong asks.

 

“I want to ask you questions about why Tiffany’s picture is everywhere in my house.” Jaejoong look at him puzzled. It had been a month since Yunho is discharged from the hospital, he’d been living in his own house all the while, why is it that only now he ever ask him about it?

 

“You should have question me a month ago when you first step back into your own house.” Jaejoong said.

 

“I never really care looking around the house.” Yunho said. Jaejoong nod his head understanding.

 

“Well, since Tiffany told you to move to Seoul, you’d never once met Tiffany again. You were afraid of hurting her. You collect her pictures from all of her photo shoot and frame it. You said, you’re worried that because you can’t meet her, you’ll forget her face. You don’t want to forget her face, so you hang her pictures.” Jaejoong said.

 

“Does she really mean so much to me?” Yunho asks.

 

“You should know that, not me. You said she’s someone you treasured as your sister, but the way you love her was more than how you love Hyuna. From what I see, it’s not a brotherly love to a sister. Maybe I’m wrong, but maybe you’re wrong too?” Jaejoong said. He did make a promise to Changmin not to let Yunho remember back things about Tiffany, to stop him from hurting Tiffany but he knows Yunho more than anyone does. Yunho definitely loves Tiffany more than a brother love his sister. If he doesn’t remember Tiffany, he’ll hurt both of them.

 

“Shouldn’t I remember her if I really love her?” Yunho ask again. This question had been on his mouth for a month every time they told him that Tiffany is his fiancé.

 

“The doctor said, you locked yourself up from remembering things that hurts you. Maybe Tiffany hurts you when she told you to stay away from her.” Jaejoong said.

 

“But then, why you never allow the boys’ into my house?” Yunho asks.

 

“With these pictures hanging on the wall, the way you decorate your own house, you’ll look gay and you will scare them!!” Jaejoong said almost screaming.

 

“Even I doubt if you’re straight or not.” Jaejoong continue.

 

“I’m straighter than you’ll ever be!” Yunho said and push Jaejoong out of the house.

 

“So after you get your answer, you’re going to chase me out? Wow!!” Jaejoong was going to scold him but Yunho quickly close his door.