A Meeting

I Am a Fool

 

[Tiffany’s P.O.V]

 

After waking up to the human alarm clock called Chang Min, I decided to reject his offer of sending me to school and walk there instead. The distance between his house and the school is not that far and walking seems to be an easier choice of transport since there would be too many car in the morning and it’s a good and healthy choice. If Jessica or Sunny see what I’m doing, they’ll be dying to ask why the lazy Tiffany decides to walk instead of riding a car, but I really don’t have any answer for that.

 

My first working experience with someone new is truly a new whole set of experience as it was really the first time I ever work with someone besides from the CEOs in my company. As they are very discipline in their work, I turn out to be very discipline as well and I am proud of that traits coming out from our company and I can say that Woo Young is totally different from how our company works. Putting that aside, I find Jang Woo Young a very interesting man and a good friend.

 

He personally apologizes towards Yoochun and I even though he actually should apologize to the other staff members more as they are on set way longer than we were but I guess he did it already. I didn’t ask any reason for the way he acted because I hate hearing excuses, even though sometimes it’s reason instead of excuse, I still will think of it as excuses so instead of making Woo Young look bad in front of my eyes, I keep my curiosity to myself and choose to remain friends with him. Wooyoung is older by months but because of his smile, there are times when he looks younger than me. Changmin will definitely look older than Wooyoung but there’s no man out there who are better than Changmin.

 

“Good Morning,” I received two text messages from Yunho and Wooyoung at the same time. Usually Changmin will send me this kind of text every morning but because I live with him right now, he can always say it to me. Sometimes Changmin still send good morning message to me just because we like fooling around with each other this much. I like, no actually I really love having Changmin around. He’s a good friend, and I do wish that he is actually my own sibling, a twin I should have had.

 

 “You really should stop walking before you faint.” I look up recognizing that voice. I smile to him and eye him suspiciously. After I got back from Japan, there’s nothing awkward in our relationship anymore. Yoochun’s oppa word make me realizes that things could have been better if both of us are ready to accept whatever fate have for us.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Do you really not see this lamp post?” I feel redder because I knew I could have embarrassed myself if it’s not because of Yunho oppa. I walk faster and ignore him again, this time being really careful with my step. It was partially his fault as I get distracted trying to reply his text message.

 

“I don’t know why I’m here, so I leave first. Bye Tiffany!” I turn around after hearing Yunho oppa saying goodbye to me from far away. That is one weird man.

 

I walk into the university and start my life as a university student again, focusing on what’s important. I’m putting my modelling career on a hiatus until my final examination and will start being active again while having my break. I love studying, so I need to do the thing I love the most, I love studying more than modelling. Actually I wasn’t like this, but being Shim Changmin’s friend, you really end up being influenced by him.

 

[THAT NIGHT]

 

I feel so tired right now. Why do Mondays always have to be the busiest day in the whole week? Besides lunch, I don’t think I was able to take any rest at all. Maybe I had been really busy with modelling that I find studying is fun but I’m ready to take back my words. Studying is still boring. It’s only fun when I’m not studying. Changmin should be here to lecture me on my studies and I will surely think I love studying again.

 

I lie down on my bed trying to remember back all the things I’ve learned today while looking at the ceiling. I remember I learned, Yunho oppa was so weird this morning. I wonder did he came to see me? He came to the university without knowing why he is there, he must be there because of me, right? Wait, why am I thinking about that?

 

I reached for my phone and look at the text message received from Yunho oppa. I don’t know, maybe being treated differently by Yunho oppa while he lost his memories make me forgot how he was before he lost his memories. He treated me really badly when he lost his memories that I almost hate him. Now that I think back, whoever he is right now, it’s the old Yunho, the original Jung Yunho. He had always been someone who would send me text message every single day even though he lives besides my house. He would sometimes come to the school to meet me as well. In any event where I invited him for competition, he would come just because I ask him to. How many years have I spent without the real Jung Yun Ho that I actually forgotten how he is?

 

“Can we meet up?” I read the text message sent by Wooyoung that actually stops my tears from falling. I reply with a yes and told him to come to a restaurant near my house because at least the people around there knows me and Changmin won’t be too worried later.

 

When I arrived home the other day from the airport, everyone came to our house, and start nagging me about being too nice to Wooyoung. They told me that the people I need to stay away from are men. Being too nice to Wooyoung is dangerous. I don’t really get their point as I was just trying to make new friends. He is actually my first male model friend, and they’re already this protective over me. I’m already 20 years old, I believe I know how to take care of myself. Changmin who is usually very quiet while they do their nagging on me, is actually the noisiest this time.

 

“Where are you going?”

 

“What are you? How come I didn’t hear you come in? I’m going to meet Wooyoung. If you want to come, do come. If not, you’ll freak out like a psycho.” Tiffany said pouring herself a glass of water. Changmin nod his head planning to follow Tiffany and wait for Tiffany.

 

“You really want to come?” Tiffany ask surprised.

 

“Yes. No more question please Miss Hwang Mi Young.” Changmin said and follow Tiffany.

 

===================================================================================================

I was kind of sad when there are no comments for the new chapter I updated. 

I hope all readers can comment because I want to know what your opinion is.