Photoshoot

I Am a Fool

 

[Yunho’s P.O.V]

 

I look at the dress hanging, wondering which one of it will be the one worn by Tiffany for the photo shoot? I smiled to myself when I touch the wedding dress; I remembered seeing Tiffany wearing one for her first photo shoot with Chang Min. She looks really sweet at that time. How much time has pass actually? I look ahead seeing Tiffany getting her makeup. When she smiles at me, more and more memories of her smiling and having fun come to my head. If you think remembering back things is like drama or movies where we will have a major headache because of it, I guess my life is not like dramas? I don’t have it, I just happen to remember it.

 

“Bro, I wanna ask your help, but I’ll tell you later after we finish the photo shoot, ok?” I whispered to the photographer. He is a good friend of mine, so he agrees to help with whatever I’m going to ask for.

 

“How do I look?” I walk towards Tiffany and ask her about the outfit for the photo shoot. She looks at me surprised. Why is she surprised?

 

“Are you going to be my partner for today?” Tiffany asks me clueless.

 

“I thought Changmin told you already?” I ask her.

 

“Obviously no. Oppa, you look great, I’ll get change now.” She said. She enters the changing room and change to the outfit for the photo shoot. There are a lot of outfits actually, so the photo shoots last for way too long. We were there for four to five hours.

 

[After the photo shoot]

 

“Finally, we can go home.” Tiffany said. I look at her and wonder how can I work things out if she already knows it’s the final picture? I run to the photographer and whisper to him about the help I needed. He nods his head and said his announcement in English.

 

“Ok I just received a call from the client. Sorry to tell you all but there’s another outfit that they want to include in their album. They want a wedding theme photo shoots as well. Please go and change your outfits and come back. I promise that the photo shoot won’t last that long.” He said to all of the staff around. After everyone went to do their things, I went to the photographer and give him the details on things I want for the wedding pictures.

 

I waited for nearly 20 minutes before Tiffany come out with the wedding dress. When I remembered about Tiffany having her first wedding photo taken with Changmin, I felt kind of jealous to know that it’s not with me. I may not remember everything but I know from everyone around me that I’m the closest man to Tiffany, shouldn’t I be the first person to ever look at or even take picture with Tiffany when she’s wearing a wedding dress? The photographer rushes both of us and told us the first pose we need to do is just simple by having Tiffany lying down her head on my body.

 

The photo shoot continues on with a lot more poses but it didn’t take a long time, maybe because Tiffany is close to me, so she doesn’t feel too awkward to take intimate pictures with me. The second pose we did was with me hugging Tiffany from the back while she closes her eyes. The third one is when she’s lying on her back and I give her a forehead kiss. The fourth picture has both of us staring into each other eyes lovingly. When we were doing that pose, I really feel like both of us love each other deeply and I was moved by the sincerity in her eyes. There are a lot more poses that we did, way too many that I can’t even list it all out.

 

“OK THE END!!” I shouted feeling happy that the wedding photo shoot has ended.

 

“Who said it’s the end?” The photographer asks. I look at him, I remember telling him I only want to have 20 poses and we’d done it all.

 

“No, it won’t be perfect without these two last pose.” He said.

 

“What kind of pose is it?” Tiffany asks.

 

“Do the Andre Kim famous pose.” He said. We obey him and finish it really fast.

 

“What’s the other one?” Tiffany asks.

 

“Yunho, give her a sincere, loving and sweet kiss on the lips.” The photographer said shocking both of us. We look at each other, surprised by the request while the photographer’s hand is all ready to take the picture.

 

“Is it ok for you if I do that?” I ask Tiffany. She look at me deeply for a long time. I look back into her eyes, waiting for an answer from her. I won’t do it if she won’t allow me. Tiffany look at the photographer and start playing with her fingers.

 

“I…”

 

“It’s ok Tiffany. If you don’t want to do it, I’ll tell the photographer about it and end it now.” I told her.

 

“But I thought it’s what the client wants?” She asks.

 

“Truthfully the wedding photo shoot is all my idea, the client didn’t request for it. I wanted it because I remembered about you having wedding photo shoot with Changmin. I was kind of jealous, so I requested for one. The past 20 poses, all of it were my ideas but these two the photographer suddenly comes up with wasn’t my idea.” I told her truthfully. I’m expecting her to be mad but she is smiling in front of me.

 

“Ok, since you have told her the truth, just do this last photo shoot, for the sake of our friendship. I just want to have this one photo in my collection. PLEASE!” The photographer begs me.

 

“I won’t do it if Tiffany doesn’t want it.” I said to him.

 

“Oppa, let’s help him.” Tiffany said. I look at her and wonder if this really what she wants?

 

“Let’s think of this as our work if it makes you uncomfortable oppa. I promise you not to take this personally.” Tiffany says again. I look at her and nod my head.

 

Before we take the picture, I stare deeply into her eyes, wanting to capture the emotion, so that we won’t have to take the picture for a lot of time. When I look into her eyes, the sweet person in front of me smile to me and my heart starts pounding really fast. Right then, I kiss her on the lips, sincerely, lovingly and sweetly, not like what the photographer wanted me to do, but more like what I wanted to do. The kiss was short and sweet, but it’s hard for me to let her lips go. At this moment, I can feel it, Jung Yun Ho is in love with Tiffany Hwang.