Who Are You

I Am a Fool

 

[Yunho’s P.O.V]

 

I wake up in a room that I figured to be a hospital seeing the ugly clothes I’m wearing. I don’t know how long I had been sleeping, but I’m feeling dizzy after the long sleep. I look to my right and I see Jaejoong next to me. Is he the one who take care of me? Oh yeah, I got the must call list.

 

I shake Jaejoong up, I want him to tell me what happen but he just push my finger off his body. Aish, he’s always hard to wake up. When I shake his body again, he grab my hand and grab it more tightly. Is he falling for me? He better not, I remember loving a girl called Hyuna.

 

“Oppa…” I look in front of me seeing a brunette girl. Jaejoong look at her too and then look back at me.

 

I’ll go and call the doctor, Tiffany, stay by his side.” Jaejoong said and left me there with the brunette. Why is he leaving me with a stranger? Even if this Tiffany girl is his girlfriend, he shouldn’t have left me with her, I don’t know her at all.

 

“Oppa, I wanted you to see me first when you wake up but Jaejoong oppa seems to be the first person you see.” Why would she be the first person I should see when I wake up? Hyuna should be the first person for me to see when I wake up, or maybe Jaejoong since he is my best friend.

 

“I’d miss you so much. You had been lying on this bed for almost a week. Oppa, we haven’t met for 2 years and I can’t believe you decide to let us meet this way. Do you know how many tears I’d cried for you?” ok, I bet she got the wrong person. I must be doppelganger of someone she knows. I don’t know her, and why would she cry for me? Or is she my fan?

 

Jaejoong walk in with the doctor and stop at the door. I stare at the girl next to me who can’t seem to stop talking and stare back at Jaejoong. He looks surprised. So this is his girlfriend, I smile at him trying to tell him that I don’t know her and I got nothing to do with whatever ‘missing you’ coming out from . She then tells me that Jaejoong had arrived as if I don’t have my own eyes and offer to help me to sit up. I push her hands off me, I don’t know her, so stop touching me.

 

“WHO ARE YOU?” I ask her. She looks at me surprised with what I just said. Why is she so surprised? I look at Jaejoong and the doctor to help me and both of them look as shock as she is. I look to her again, and her tears start to fall.

 

“What’s wrong?” I ask Jaejoong who rush by her side and hug her tightly. Jaejoong brought her outside and the doctor check me up. After checking me up, he went out and I guess he talk something with both Jaejoong and the brunette because they came in late as well.

 

“Oppa… you’re joking, right? Just because I told you to stay away from me, you forgot me?” The brunette girl who Jaejoong seems to be calling ‘Tiffany’ says while crying. I hate seeing girls crying, even if they’re strangers.

 

Jaejoong was standing beside her and he holds her shoulder tightly calming herself down. I don’t dare say a thing, afraid that I might say the wrong thing. I look to Jaejoong hoping that he can help me with anything but Jaejoong just keep quiet. Jaejoong bring her to the sofa and then he called someone.

 

“Changmin-ah, have you finished your work? Can you come here and pick Tiffany up?” Jaejoong said in Japanese. I bet this girl can’t understand Japanese because Jaejoong seems to be keeping it  a secret from her.

 

“Fany, take this. This will help calm you down.” I keep on staring and listening to everything happening in front of me. This girl must have been very close to them. She took the medicine from Jaejoong’s hand without even asking what it is. After a while, I see the girl sleeping, lying on the sofa.

 

“Who is she?” I ask Jaejoong when I’m convinced that the girl is sleeping.

 

“You really don’t remember anything or you’re playing tricks with Tiffany?” Jaejoong ask.

 

“I don’t know her at all, so stop telling me that I do. Is she your girlfriend?” I ask Jaejoong. How could he keep secret about who he’s dating from me.

 

“Yunho, that girl is Tiffany. She’s Tiffany! Tiffany Hwang!” Jaejoong said almost screaming.

 

“Who is this Tiffany girl related to me?” I ask again.

 

“Don’t just randomly call her ‘girl’ or name her anything, that is someone who used to be so important to you.” Jaejoong said. I guess I was rude when I said that?

 

“If she’s important to me, why is it that I don’t know her at all?” I ask again. It’s not like I forgot my memories, if I did, why do I still remember Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin? And also Hyuna and Jinwoon?

 

“Why is it that she’s the only person you forgot?” Jaejoong said.

 

“What did the doctor says?” I look at the door seeing Junsu and Changmin.

 

“Guys, you’re here.” I said happily.

 

“He have collective memory lost. He forgot about certain things only. The doctor ask him about Tiffany and he don’t know her. He asked the doctor about his girlfriend, ‘Hyuna’.” Jaejoong said quietly to Junsu and Changmin. Does he really think I didn’t hear anything he said.

 

“I don’t have collective memory lost. I remember all of you clearly, and I know who’s Hyuna and I just don’t know who Tiffany is.” I said to them.

 

“Hyung, shut up! Hyuna is not your girlfriend, you like her but no one knows if she likes you back or not. If she’s your girlfriend, she’ll be here instead of Tiffany to take care of you. Tiffany on the other hand is your fiancé.” Changmin said angrily.

 

“Why are you so angry?” I ask.

 

“Because it’s not you who’s supposed to lose your memory. Tiffany should really forget all about you because you’d hurt her so much!” Changmin said and carry Tiffany out of the room, taking Junsu’s car key with him.

 

===========================================

It's sad, right?