My Girl

I Am a Fool

 

Yunho watch as the 16 years old Tiffany run to him with an ice cream in her hand. They had always been close with each other. All of Yunho’s friends also don’t mind having Tiffany around if they hang out together. It’s not that Tiffany always want to stick with him everywhere they go, it’s just that Yunho like bringing Tiffany with her. Tiffany is like his sister and since Tiffany doesn’t have any brother as well, Tiffany likes having Yunho around.

 

Yunho put his hand on Tiffany’s shoulder teasing her by eating her ice cream. The only thing that Tiffany likes more than Yunho is ice cream, so Tiffany always hit Yunho every time he tries to eat her ice cream. The flavor that she likes the most is chocolate. Yunho take Tiffany’s book in his right hand and carry it for her.

 

They walk back to their house since their houses are side by side. Yunho’s parents and Tiffany’s parents are really close to each other. They had been best friend even before both of them are born. Their parents decided to stay next to each other and have their children become friends.

 

“Oppa, do you want some?” Tiffany finally asks when the ice cream only left a little bit.

 

“Finish it!” Yunho said while laughing at Tiffany. When they return home, Tiffany saw her parents at Yunho’s house, so instead of going into her house, she went straight into Yunho’s house.

 

“Omma Appa, let’s go home.” Tiffany said after finishing the last bit of her ice cream. Their parents were talking and laughing so loud that they didn’t realize Tiffany and Yunho’s presence.

 

“OMMA!” Yunho scream to make their parents realize they’re FINALLY home.

 

“Ah, my son is home. Hello Tiffany.” His mom said to both of them.

 

“Come and sit here, we have something to tell you.” Tiffany’s father said. Both of them sit beside each other and listen carefully to what their parents want to say. Last time they talk like that, both of them went for a vacation in Japan together.

 

“ok since both of you are already grown up, I want to tell you that the ring that both of you are wearing as a necklace is actually your engagement ring. I don’t know if it fits your finger or not, but both of you had been engaged to each other since you’re little.” Tiffany’s mother said. Both of them look at their parents clueless. What are they talking about? Engaged? Since little? What is this all?

 

“Engaged? What is this all about? Why are we supposed to be engaged to each other? What century are you living in to plan all these things for us? We’re not small kids.” Yunho asks. Tiffany then stands up and bows at everyone. She didn’t even hear it when everyone is calling for her name. She run back to her house and lock herself in her room.

 

“Fany, what’s wrong?” Tiffany could hear Yunho calling for her. She was crying, she doesn’t even know why. She just knows she was shock. She never knows she’s engaged to Yunho, the person that she love the most in this world. She’s also shock because Yunho sound as if he hated the idea of them being engaged to each other.

 

“Oppa, just leave me alone.” Tiffany said to Yunho.

 

“You never meant what you say, what’s wrong Fany?” Yunho asks again. Tiffany opens her door and stares at Yunho.

 

“JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!” Tiffany slams the door and keeps on crying. This is the first time Tiffany ever scold Yunho. Yunho was shock and mad at the same time, so he just left Tiffany and went back to his house and slam his door again wanting Tiffany to hear it since their rooms are opposite each other.

 

[DOWNSTAIR]

 

“I thought they like each other?” Mrs Jung said.

 

“I thought so too.” Mrs Hwang said.

 

“Let them deal it themselves, they’re old enough.” Mr. Hwang said.