It Will Come

I Am a Fool

 

“That’s it Wooyoung, this is the last time our company will ever work with you. We told you we’re giving you the last chance to prove yourself worthwhile but you don’t even have any intention of improving yourself!” Yunho try to talk calmly and quietly, so that things won’t get out of hand.

 

“Fix yourself!” Tiffany said to Wooyoung and left with Yunho when Yunho pulls her hand. Like how Yoochun feels, he really don’t want Tiffany to be in any kind of relationship with Wooyoung even if it’s friendship because being with him could damage her reputation, it might give her bad influences as well but as how she acted today, it’s clear to Yunho that she can take care of herself.

 

Yunho is still holding Tiffany’s hand while walking even though they’re already quite far from Wooyoung. Yunho don’t have any intention of letting her hand go and the same goes to Tiffany. Tiffany really like how things are turning out. Right now she feels like telling Yunho to forget about the contract and just marry each other but after all the pushing and pulling, it would be too embarrassing for her to say it to Yunho.

 

Yunho smile as he walks together with Tiffany, this time slowing up his pace as he wants the walk to be longer. He likes the feeling of Tiffany’s ring on his hands. At this moment it feels like Tiffany belongs to him and he really want it to stay that way. Both of them didn’t utter a single word but the moment they’re in right now bring smiles to their face.  

 

Yunho sees his car and he smile, knowing that the sweet moment he’s having right now will end soon. He won’t have any regret for the short moment because to him that moment is the sweetest memory he’ll ever have of Tiffany. Yunho let go of his hand and let Tiffany walk to the passenger seat. Her heavy footstep makes him think that maybe Tiffany is feeling the same thing with what he’s feeling but he knows it might just him imagining things.

 

“What do you want to…”

 

“Just McDonald oppa. I’m craving for their French fries.” Tiffany cut out his words knowing what question Yunho wants to ask her. Yunho ruffles her hair and start driving to the nearest McDonald to their house.

 

 “You know one of these days, you’ll gonna grow fat because of the amount of junk food you’re eating.” Yunho said bringing the food both of them ordered to their table.

 

“Don’t say that. You should feel happy that your model is not one who would easily gain weight.” Tiffany said feeling proud of herself while putting a handful of French fries in .

 

“What the hell! You’re a model, take care of your own image!” Yunho said.

 

“Thas ze point, I’m oni a mohel not an ihol”, Tiffany said while is full with French fries.

 

“At least act like a lady Mi Young! You’re not a child!” Yunho said wiping the sauce of her face.

 

“Ok sorry.” Tiffany said after swallowing all the fries.

 

“When are you going to go back home?” Yunho ask Tiffany curiously. By home, it means to her parents home. Her parents is somehow in the states and no longer in Korea.

 

“States? I was planning to go back by this week but since I had a photo shoot, I’m going back next week.” Tiffany said simply.

 

“I forgot your parents are currently in States. I actually mean our hometown.”

 

“Ah but my parents is in the States right now, they won’t be back until next month.”

 

“Your house is next to mine, it won’t be any harm. Besides, your parents actually called my parents and told them to take care of you when you come back for your break.” Yunho said to Tiffany while Tiffany have the most shocking face Yunho ever see in his life.

 

“Why didn’t they tell me anything? Why do you know more than I do? Are you their son?” Tiffany asks surprised.

 

“Well, I call them more than you do.” Yunho said.

 

“Ok you got a point there. They keep on praising you for calling them all the time whenever I call them. There’s no other name they know besides Jung Yun Ho.” Tiffany said eating her fries slowly.

 

“They want no one but me as their son-in-law.” Yunho said while laughing but Tiffany choke on her fries when he said those words. Tiffany choke because she wish it sounded more like a proposal than a joke but even a 9 year old kid can know that it’s a joke.

 

“You are always so surprised by everything I said. I told you I love you, and I will wait for you, that doesn’t mean I will stop showing my feelings for you.” Yunho said calmly. He didn’t even notice how red Tiffany is right now because of the words he said to her.

 

“So do you really want to marry me after our contract ends?” Tiffany asks trying to give him some hint to her feelings.

 

“I want the contract to end right now but the contract clearly stated five years, so if by that time you’ll end up falling in love with me, I’ll marry you right away. I won’t give any second thought on it.” Yunho said.

 

“Can’t we end the contract right now?” Tiffany asks giving the largest hint to Yunho about her feelings. Yunho look into Tiffany’s eyes and he sees the look Tiffany always gives to him whenever she feels happy. Yunho can see the hope she has in her eyes. Yunho could end up crying by what he sees and by what he hears but this is not how it’s supposed to be done. He need to answer her cleverly, not to hurt her feelings, but still be able to do it right the next time.

 

Yunho look deep into Tiffany’s eyes trying to communicate with it. He wants Tiffany to understand that her question make him feel so happy that he can actually say this is one of the best day in his life. He then get up and kiss her on the forehead while whispering the answer, “the time will come”. Tiffany simply accepted the answer, she knows it’s not a rejection and it’s not accepting either, but she feels grateful for the way Yunho anwer her. 

 

=======================================================================================

Am I moving too fast for you?

Well I have my reason

I will explain it in later chapter why this maybe look like I'm moving too fast.

Enjoy and please comment