With Yoochun

I Am a Fool

 

Tiffany pouts as she enters Jaejoong cars. Changmin suddenly received a call from his classmate about the class he has to attend. Because of that, Jaejoong ends up sending her alone to the airport. Tiffany had been way too close to Changmin that she feels a bit regretful when Changmin won’t be able to send her off to the airport on her first overseas modeling job. When they arrived at the airport, Jaejoong gives her instruction on what to do and how she can reach Yoochun.

 

Tiffany is informed that Yoochun most probably already there when she arrives but if she can’t see him, just wait for him until he arrives at the arrival gate. It’s not a problem for her as it’s not her first time in Japan, but it’s her first time coming there alone. Jaejoong thought of accompanying her but he got some job in Korea that he needs to do.

 

===============================================/

 

“Yoochun oppa!!” Tiffany runs to Yoochun while screaming his name and hug him tightly right when she arrives.

 

“Ok ok, let’s go now.” Yoochun drag Tiffany with him to the car he had rented especially because Tiffany is coming.

 

“Oppa, where are we going?” Tiffany asks while Yoochun drives.

 

“First let’s eat? I’m still hungry. And knowing you, I’m sure you’d slept all the way in the plane and haven’t eaten anything.” Yoochun said while Tiffany laughs loudly. Tiffany just have open wide seeing all the places they passed by. She comes here with the mission to eat anything she can even though she actually came here because of her work.

 

After arriving to a buffet restaurant, Yoochun walk with Tiffany elegantly and when Tiffany ask him why he did that, he said that both of them are quite popular in Japan because of their modeling. They enter the buffet restaurant and Tiffany can’t stop taking food. She keeps on taking more foods and after she’s full, Yoochun is the one ending up eating all the food.

 

[Sorry, besides Sushi and Udon, I don’t know any Japanese food to even write about it]

 

==========================================================/

 

“So that means all these while he had been here? You’re here with him? Did Changmin even know I’m going to live here with him?” Tiffany asks when she enters Yoochun room.

 

“Don’t blame me for it. I’m sure they’d give you some place to stay but somehow someone rejected the hotel stay and tells them that you’ll be living with me. It’s not me and it’s not Changmin. I don’t think Jaejoong and Junsu know about this at all.” Yoochun said.

 

“But my question is does Changmin knows he’ll be here?” Yoochun asks.

 

“He knows. This house is our house. It belongs to Yunho, Jaejoong, Junsu, Changmin, me and you.” Yoochun said.

 

“And he don’t mind? I thought he wants me to stay away from Yunho?” Tiffany asks.

 

“Tiffany, stop, ok? You’re being really annoying right now. We didn’t have a choice. Just how long are you going to avoid Yunho? Changmin didn’t say you have to avoid him at all.” Yoochun finally said annoyed with Tiffany’s attitude.

 

“I don’t know oppa. I’m just avoiding him because I think he hates me.” Tiffany finally said.

 

“Who gives you that idea? He doesn’t hate you, he’s just confused with things. He is still trying his hardest to remember back all the things he had forgotten. You have to help him, you are an important person in his life.” Yoochun said.

 

“If I’m important, he should remember me.” Tiffany said.

 

“Both of you hurt each other, if you were the one in that accident, I’m sure you will forget him and remember all of us.” Yoochun said stating the fact.

 

“Does he remember anything?” Tiffany asks.

 

“Actually he does but he said he don’t want to tell anyone about it yet. He wants to confirm things first.” Yoochun said.

 

“So now I can’t ask what is it that he remember. Oppa, I think I’ll go to my room first and sleep. I’m so tired.” Tiffany said and walk out of Yoochun’s room. Yoochun’s eyes followed her when he suddenly saw Yunho in the living room waiting for Tiffany.

 

“Tiffany, I want to talk with you.” Yunho said.

 

“Can I at least know about what?” Tiffany asks. She really is feeling tired, kind of jetlagged but because it had been a while since she last talk to Yunho that she kind of want to agree with it.

 

“Well, I want to talk about us.” Yunho said to Tiffany. Tiffany didn’t even realize that she nods her head and follow Yunho into his room.

============================================================================

Thank you all for your comment.

I appreciate that you love my story.

Thank you very much.