New Offer

I Am a Fool

 

 

Tiffany walks into Changmin’s house when he told her that they’ll be going to Japan soon for photo shoot. A month ago they actually had promised not to accept any photo shoot offer from Japan but last week, Tiffany said that she’s fine with any modeling job from overseas. She’s now excited about gaining new experience.

 

“So how?” Tiffany asks Changmin who is cooking.

 

“Well, you’re the only one going. They said they already have a male model for the photo shoot. I think you’ll be fine alone though because Yoochun hyung will be picking you up.” Changmin said.

 

“He’s still in Japan?” Tiffany asks.

 

“Ah he said he’ll be there for a few more weeks, just to have some holiday.” Changmin said.

 

“Changmin, I never did any modeling job without you, this feel weird and exciting as well!!” Tiffany said excited.

 

“So you want to do something without me? Yeah, I know where I stand.” Changmin said acting as if he’s very sad with what Tiffany just said. Tiffany walks to Changmin and show him her smiling eyes that no one seems to be able to escape it. Changmin smile at Tiffany and ruffles her hair, letting her know that her trick works.

 


“So…”

 

“Your plane will be next week. Yoochun hyung will pick you up.” Changmin said.

 

“Ok!” Tiffany said hugging Changmin. Changmin laugh at how happy Tiffany is to be able to go to Japan. He knows Tiffany doesn’t love her like she love Yunho but he too can’t stop loving her. That’s why it’s hard for him to understand why it is so hard for Yunho to love Tiffany? Everything she does make people loves her even more.

 

“Tell me truthfully, why aren’t you going to Japan with me?” Tiffany asks, disturbing Changmin from his thoughts.

 

“Because it’s time we start doing our job separately. I think 2 years is enough for you to know what you should and shouldn’t do in modeling. And the two years is enough for other model to start talking about us.” Changmin said. It’s because he wants to stay away from Tiffany, so that he won’t be heartbroken. Whatever he said is the truth, people had been talking about them, he used to ignore it but when time goes by and when one of them get more popular, it will be a problem for them. Tiffany just nods her head in agreement.

 

Like usual, Changmin will be either cooking or taking both of them out. The one paying the bill for the lunch is based on who lose in the game of rock, paper and scissor. Both of them have their own income, but they don’t really like eating at high class place where most of their model friends seems to like doing it. They eat wherever they think is delicious.

 

Changmin explained to her about the things she should know when she’s in Japan. It would be a lie if he says he won’t be worried about Tiffany. He knows he can depend on Yoochun to take care of her but Yoochun worries him too sometimes. Yoochun likes going out and have fun and if Yoochun brings Tiffany with him, it would be Tiffany taking care of Yoochun, not Yoochun taking care of her.

 

“Can it be that you don’t trust Yoochun oppa?” Tiffany asks while walking to her house.

 

“Hahahahahahahahaha you… hahahahaha… how?” Changmin scratched his head, wondering how Tiffany ever found out about that.

 

“Why?” Tiffany asks curiously.

 

“Don’t tell hyung but he likes to have fun, so I’m worried about that.” Changmin said.

 

“Ok boss!” Tiffany said.