Deeply

I Am a Fool

 

[Tiffany’s P.O.V]

 

There’s 1 more week left before my final exam. Besides spending my time studying for my final, my mind keep on thinking about Jung Yun Ho. After he came to the university the other day, I actually feel really happy with the old Jung Yun Ho bothering me every single day just because he wants to spend his time with me. I miss Jung Yun Ho so much that every single thing I do remind me of him.

 

Yunho oppa actually had spent a lot of time with me these past few days. He makes Wooyoung unable to get nearer to me, and I don’t even know how Wooyoung actually found out what university I’m studying at. Somehow, I find Wooyoung really creepy at times, he’s like a stalker, always trying to find out more about me. I kind of know that Wooyoung wants to be involved in something that are more than friendship but at the same time, I think he’s trying to take advantage of me being one of the shareholder of our company. I heard rumours from the female models I know, about Wooyoung wanting to find a modelling company to help manage his career.

 

Today I’m going to have dinner with Yunho oppa as he helped me get away from Wooyoung the other day. While promising him that, my heart actually jumped inside, feeling happy that we’re going to have dinner with only both of us. It’s been way too long since we ever did that. For now, I’m just going to do like what Yoochun oppa told me, to just go with the flow.

 

Before this, loving Yunho oppa is a painful thing for me as I was trying too hard to forget him and it become painful when the effort of forgetting him seems to be so hard. Right now, it’s not loving him, it’s falling in love again for Yunho oppa. It just feels different. I don’t really know how to explain it but it really does feel different. I’m just happy to know that he loves me back and whatever he does right now is for me.

 

When I open the door to the apartment, Yunho oppa is waiting in front of the door, smiling very sweetly towards me. I’m not expecting any flowers from him like any typical first date, but he did give me something. The very clever Yunho oppa gave me a copy of the contract we made 3 years ago framed beautifully. I don’t really know what he wants to tell me from the gift but I took it and left it in my room before following him to his car.

 

“Today we’re going to eat street food.” Ok what? I thought today gonna be some kind of a romantic date between both of us? I’m expecting a romantic date. Why am I even in the car if we’re going to only eat street food?

 

“You really need to start trusting me again. I won’t do things without careful planning.” Yunho oppa said while ruffling my hair. I miss that! I really miss that!

 

“Does it show?” I ask Yunho oppa since he can tell that I’m unhappy with what he told me even though I didn’t say anything.

 

“Very much!” Yunho oppa said and started laughing happily about it. I don’t know how much time I’ve been repeating the same thing but I miss this as well, us laughing at each other for some stupid things.

 

Yunho oppa brought me to Dongdaemun because he said even though he can be a very famous model, at least that’s what he said, he don’t really have much money to spend on me, so coming here is a very great choice to buy a lot of things for me. I wonder how much will he spend on me by the end of the day.

 

“What do you want to do or what do you want to buy first?” Yunho oppa asks me. Why does he need to ask me that question when he can clearly see my eyes fixed on the ddukbokki? I can even drool just by looking at it. My feet automatically drag me there before my mouth answer his question and he quickly pay for it. Let’s just say I spend way too much time eating ramyun that I kind of forget there are other delicious things out there. Blame my laziness of walking out of my house and there’s nothing in the house besides ramyun for me to eat.

 

***

For the whole time out with Yunho oppa, I can only remember us eating and eating. We did some other things but the nicest one are all about eating because when you eat, you can talk and doesn’t feel tired because you’re sitting down talking with someone instead of walking, which will makes you tired. Everytime we eat, we would share stories about the old times. It really feels like we’re walking down the memory lane together. He also did open up what happen to him before he finally remembers everything, how he remembered things.

 

The time spent with Yunho oppa which I would call as a ‘date’ would be a day where I get to know Yunho oppa all over again. I really can’t believe that I actually forgot who Yunho oppa was. I was too blinded by the Yunho oppa who lost his memories and treats me coldly that I forgot the old Yunho oppa treat me really nice. How did I ended up disliking him anyways?

 

When I got home and lie down on the bed, I suddenly start wondering why did I decide to send Yunho oppa away? Was it really for him or was it only for myself? I somehow feels that my decision was stupid. Sending him away doesn’t mend my broken heart at all. It doesn’t put me at ease, so pushing him away or running away from him breaks my heart more, then does staying the same would make my heart feels better? I hate ifs but I really can’t stop wondering the outcome of it. Maybe if I didn’t push him away before this, I wouldn’t have spent 3 years with a broken heart.