Saving My Man

I Am a Fool

 

When they arrive at Yuri’s house, it’s like they are being welcome there. Yuri even have a maid showing them the way to the photo shoot. In the room used for the photo shoot, Yunho was tie onto a chair with Yuri sitting on top of him. She smirks at the sight of Tiffany, the person she hated the most, more than she ever hate Hyuna for stealing Yunho’s heart once.

 

“Nice work! You seem to be as clever as you’ve always been!” Yuri said standing up and kiss the unconscious Yunho on the head. Tiffany’s mind starts to think of different kind of things, what if she had planned everything since the very beginning? While Tiffany was busy thinking, she didn’t realize a signal Yuri gave out and only realize things are wrong when Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu start yelling at someone. Tiffany turns her heads around to see the three of them being held by some big guys who seems to be double or maybe triple the size of their body.

 

“So Changmin is going to send her parents on their honeymoon anniversary tomorrow? So he’s not here?” Yuri asks.

 

“YOU PLANNED EVERYTHING FROM THE VERY BEGINNING?” Tiffany said, not really asking but stating a fact.

 

“It’s not that hard, I have money, I give things to people. I give a free trip to his parents. Well, provided that Changmin never talks about the schoolmate calls Yuri to his parents, I easily gave them a free trip and ask them to use it for their anniversary, a gift from Changmin’s girlfriend. I also told them not to tell Changmin who they got it from, a surprise for Changmin I said. Sometimes I wonder how stupid can people be.” Yuri said. She is in her modelling clothes making Tiffany all disgusted to look at her.

 

“Yuri unni also plan it out so that your company can be messed up with your schedules. The photo shoot I did with your models, all of it are to make sure that you can’t turn us down because your model works with us. Our little Tiffany had been too pampered to even see the things going on around her, so it was easy for me to do my job. So eventually the job can only be handed to Yunho. Our oppa looks cool, right?” Tiffany is busy thinking about how to get all of them out of the house safely when it’s only her who can get them out.

 

“Let’s settle this. What I simply want is to cancel the photo shoot and end our partnership of any sort and I want to ask you to hand me the all the photos of our models with STRAPS.” Tiffany said.

 

“Do you really think I do all this to get into business talk with you, little kid? YOU KEEP ON MESSING UP MY RELATIONSHIP WITH YUNHO OPPA! I AM HIS WIFE! I AM HIS ONLY LOVE, WHY DO YOU KEEP ON BOTHERING US? WHY DO YOU KEEP ON COMING BETWEEN OUR RELATIONSHIP?”

 

“Your obsession should end here Yuri. You should know those imagination running in your mind isn’t reality. You and Yunho, there’s no such thing as relationship between both of you!” Tiffany said going towards Yunho while Yuri stares at her, didn’t move an inch to stop Tiffany. Tiffany helps Yunho and carries him over her shoulder. When Tiffany really think Yuri was too shocked to even realize what’s happening, Tiffany was pushed hard that the unconscious Yunho falls on the floor. The hard impact kind of wakes Yunho up.

 

“EVERYBODY LEAVES!! YOU, YOU AND YOU, BRING ALL OF THEM OUT. I WILL LET YUNHO WATCH HOW I KILL THIS B*TCH TO LET HIM KNOW THAT HE CAN ONLY BE WITH ME!” The three big guys drag Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu out of the room and lock it from the inside.

 

“Yuri, stop it. We don’t have to do any of this.” Yunho said trying to convince Yuri that whatever she’s doing isn’t right. She needs psychological help. Yuri said I love you to Yunho and dash towards Tiffany with a knife but Yunho stop Yuri, and make Yuri drop her knife. Yuri falls on the floor and started crying.

 

“Why are you doing this to me oppa? We are supposed to be together!” Yuri said. In Tiffany’s eyes, she kind of feels sorry for Yuri. She is really obsessed with Yunho even since they were in middle school. She goes wherever Yunho goes and do whatever Yunho does. Her own obsession to the thing that she can’t have turn her like this. Tiffany feels really sorry for Yuri until she suddenly slap Tiffany.

 

“No you didn’t just lay a finger on my face! No one ever do that, not even my parents!” Tiffany punch Yuri three times replying the slap she received. She never had been slap in the face before and she hates how Yuri is the person who slaps her. With her punches, Yuri lies lifelessly on the floor despite still breathing and both Tiffany and Yunho walk out of the room. Tiffany calls the ambulance and explain to them that Yuri needs medical attention, especially psychological help. The big guys didn’t do anything to them when they walk out of the house. They were told that Yuri actually ordered them that if they managed to get out a life, do nothing to them. Yuri isn’t actually a dangerous girl, but she’s just obsessed with Yunho.

 

As Yunho’s body was still weak, Jaejoong and Yoochun carries Yunho over their shoulder and Junsu went to take the van that is park quite far from the main entrance of the house. Tiffany is glad nothing happened to any of them, everyone is safe and is also glad that she shows an independent side of herself through all of this. Tiffany sees the light coming from a car, must be the van, she stepped out in front of the boys to help open the door but what the boys see was Tiffany flying after being hit by a car.

 

“DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE”, this time even the big guys who were supposed to be working for Yuri seems to be stopping Yuri and holding on Yuri tightly to stop her from doing anything bad. Junsu came right after that and they bring both Tiffany and Yunho to the hospitals. There’s nothing but sobs heard in the van.

 

Yunho holds on Tiffany hands tightly, “My girl is all grown up”, Yunho said to Tiffany between sobs. The girl that meant the whole world to him lies in the car with blood streaming down her face, with her eyes close. Just when he thought he have the world in his hand, it slips out through his finger because of his mistake. His world that only have Tiffany in it, is in pain, and it cuts right through his heart seeing like this.

==========================================================================

I personally hate this chapter a lot!!