Solving it

I Am a Fool

 

Tiffany fell asleep with her school uniform after crying for half an hour. She woke up 3 hours later when her phone keeps on ringing. She reaches for her phone and saw the caller id as Yunho. She had slam the door right at his face when he was sincerely worried about her, and he still calls her? How is it possible for her not to love Yunho? He’s a perfect man, well at least for her.

 

“Yoboseyo?” Tiffany said.

 

“Fany, are you ok now?” Tiffany peek on her window and she could see Yunho is standing near the window trying to look at Tiffany’s room. Her room is very dark since she fell asleep after crying.

 

“I’m ok now.”

 

“Rest well and talk to your parents. They’re worried.” Yunho said.

 

“Arasso oppa.” Tiffany said and she just ends the conversation. Usually she’ll talk with Yunho for hours but she’s still in a bad mood.

 

==================================/

 

Tiffany went out with Jessica and Sunny to release her stress. Only both of them know how much she likes Yunho. In her whole life, Yunho is the only man she knows that can make her happy and sad at the same time. She can never hate Yunho no matter how Yunho treat her.

 

“Noraebang?” Jessica asks to Tiffany knowing that only singing could take her mind of those troubling stuff. Tiffany nod her head excited and drag both her friends to the noraebang. Tiffany has a nice voice but when she wants to release her stress, she sings without caring about anything.

 

When they come out of the room, Yunho and his four friends stand outside of the karaoke room and push them back in. Yunho on the other hand pull Tiffany out of the noisy karaoke room to a quieter place.

 

“Why were you crying last night?” Yunho asks. Tiffany was blushing because they are outside of the toilet and Yunho was very close with her.

 

“Oppa, maybe we should talk about this later at lunch or something? I don’t feel comfortable in this position.” Tiffany said.

 

“Lunch? Ok, let’s go. I’ll tell the others to meet us at cafeteria after we finish talking about this.” Yunho said dragging Tiffany to the cafeteria.

 

====================================/

 

“So why did you cry?” Yunho asks. He hates it when Tiffany cries because Tiffany is not someone who will cry easily and if she cry, that means she’s really hurt.

 

“You!” Tiffany said truthfully.

 

“Why? What did I do?” Yunho asks confused.

 

“Oppa, you make it as if being engaged to me is a bad thing. As if you hate it so much! You scold both our parents!” Tiffany said trying to keep her calm.

 

“It’s not that I hate it Fany. It’s just that both of us have our own life, we don’t need others to plan it out for us. I’m sure you’ll have a boyfriend and I will have my own girlfriend too. I have someone I like, I don’t want to get engaged and ended up hurting you because I don’t love you.” Yunho said. Tiffany look at Yunho surprise. He has someone he likes?

 

“Op… oppa has a girlfriend?” Tiffany asks stuttering. She holds back her tears. She’s not going to cry in front of him.

 

“No I don’t, but I like someone and I’m sure you like someone too, right?” Yunho asks happily. Yunho used to know what Tiffany is thinking just by her expression but Yunho can’t even guess how she feels right now.

 

“I do like someone, and that someone is my fiancé.” Tiffany said making Yunho shock.

 

“What?”

 

“Oppa, it’s ok! Let’s just live our life normally. Disobey our parents for once, agree with the engagement but never tell them when we’re going to get married. It’s not like they’ll force us anyway. Who knows as time passes, I’ll fall for someone else too? I just need to meet more men in my life.” Tiffany said happily. This time Yunho know how heartbroken Tiffany is.

 

“Let’s make a promise Fany. If we can’t find our soulmate, we’ll get married?” Yunho said.

 

“I’m telling you, after this I’ll be picking up fight with you all the time. I won’t be following you around 24/7 anymore, ok?” Tiffany said.

 

“As you wish!” Yunho said. Then Yunho text his friends to join them at the cafeteria. Yunho still love Tiffany as a sister, and he don’t want to break her heart. At least they had this talk before anything get worse. They promise to their parents that they’ll get the ring size fix when they’re going to get married.