New Working Experience

I Am a Fool

 

On the day of the photoshoot, Tiffany actually wake up earlier than Yoochun and prepare breakfast for both of them because she feels guilty for keep on troubling Yoochun. Tiffany knows she is wrong in a lot of things, but all of them keep on being nice to her and never once ever scolded her, maybe only Yoochun. Yoochun really is a good brother because he cares for her, and really scold her if she’s wrong while the others pampers her. It’s not that she doesn’t appreciate what they did for her but sometimes she needs to be scolded as well and Yoochun give that to him and actually while Yunho lost his memories, Yunho scold her too sometimes.

 

“Aww our magnae is preparing breakfast for me!” Yoochun ruffles Tiffany’s hair while she’s eating and Tiffany just smile happily at Yoochun’s reaction.

 

“Do you really hate me sometimes?” Tiffany asks referring to their conversation yesterday. Yoochun just nod his head.

 

“But you know, I love you so much to ever hate you, so don’t worry about it.” Yoochun said while eating the breakfast. He keep on having this amusing face while eating as if he’s amazed that Tiffany’s food is actually edible and delicious. Tiffany didn’t bring up the topic anymore and keep on eating while talking and joking with Yoochun. She don’t really want to think about what is right and wrong at the moment when she feels the most peaceful in her life.

 

“Today is your shooting day, make sure it won’t be too awkward.” Yoochun said.

 

“I think I’ll be fine, Wooyoung is a cool guy.” Tiffany said.

 

“Oh, that’s the first time you ever compliment a guy in front of me, no I mean in front of us. You never compliment anyone besides Changmin.” Yoochun said.

 

“Well, Wooyoung is really cool, that’s why I said it.” Tiffany said. Yoochun just make a ‘I don’t care expression’ to Tiffany and keep on eating his food as if someone will take it away if he doesn’t eat it fast.

 

After breakfast, Tiffany went back into her room to get herself ready to go to the location. She didn’t put on any makeup as she knows that afterwards the makeup artist will end up erasing her makeup anyways. When she got out of her room, Yoochun is standing there in front of her in his most stylist outfit ever. Even though right now Yoochun is acting as her manager, people will definitely think that he’s going to model for today photo shoot as well.

 

“Changmin keep on sending weird message to me telling me to behave myself. I am older than him, does he really forget about that fact? I behave myself well.” Yoochun said to Tiffany while taking the bag in Tiffany’s hand.

 

“Well, you don’t behave well enough around girls.” Tiffany said and take back the bag and walk at a very fast pace towards the car.

 

“Just let me hold the bag.”

 

“You’re my manager at this moment, not my slave. I can hold my own bag, you don’t have to do it for me.” Tiffany said. Yoochun nod his head feeling proud that one of the shareholders of the company is not some stuck up .

 

When they arrive at the photo shoot venue, they quickly get ready and just wait for Wooyoung to arrive at the photo shoot. At least Yoochun is there with Tiffany, so she doesn’t really feel bored waiting there. She hates waiting, a lot.

 

“Wooyoung is always like this? Does he really think he’s some kind of a top star to make people wait for him?” Yoochun face turns red out of anger when he heard one of the staff on the set talk with her friends. Tiffany looks at Yoochun and tells him to calm down. Even though it’s unprofessional of them to come this late to a photo shoot, it’s going to be unprofessional for Yoochun as well to leave the set. They had been waiting for more than 2 hours, of course he’ll be mad.

 

Wooyoung arrived after 2 hours and 30 minutes of waiting and yet, they still have to wait for him to get ready, makeup and everything. Tiffany patiently wait for Wooyoung to get ready, and then quickly end the photo shoot. She doesn’t want Yoochun to explode there in front of everyone. From the corner of Tiffany’s eyes while doing the photo shoot, she can see Yoochun dragging the director of the photo shoot away and was quarelling with him.

 

Yoochun had always been professional while doing his job but when people start messing around with him with their unprofessional work ethics, he will be really mad to even talk calmly. The director seems mad as well, and Tiffany is getting worried. Why is it that Wooyoung is able to go on with the photo shoot without saying sorry or anything?

 

“What’s wrong?” Tiffany runs towards Yoochun when the director gives them a break.

 

“Just go on with the photo shoot. Right after this ends, we’re leaving.” Yoochun said.

 

“Did you fight with the director?” Tiffany asks.

 

“He’s my friend, we didn’t fight but I just told him my opinion.” Yoochun said.

 

“We’ll talk in the car later.” Yoochun said again and take a seat next to the director and they start laughing again. They were in a tense situation but maybe because whatever opinion Yoochun have, the director seems to agree with it as well.

 

After the photo shoot ends, Tiffany was practically dragged by Yoochun to leave the venue after greeting everyone. Wooyoung called her name but she can only greet him as Yoochun drag him to the car. The scariest oppa when he’s mad is Jaejoong, and Yoochun is second. Yoochun was mad, and is still mad.

 

“I swear that Jang Woo Young won’t ever get a chance to do any photo shoot with you or anyone from our company ever again!!” Yoochun said and speed up his car.