Jung Hyuna

I Am a Fool

 

Tiffany was sitting together with one of Yunho’s friends, Changmin before Junsu and Jaejoong join them. Besides Yunho, Tiffany is very close with Changmin since they’re the same age. Changmin is kind of another bodyguard that she has. If Yunho makes Tiffany sad or angry, Changmin will always help her with it.

 

Changmin and Tiffany was busy playing some games that they didn’t realize Yunho had arrived. Yunho knows Changmin likes Tiffany but he’s not sure if Tiffany likes Changmin back because it’s hard to know Tiffany’s feelings for others.

 

“Hyung!” Changmin stop playing and stand up to bow at Yunho’s friend. Tiffany looks at Yunho and bow at Yunho’s friend too. She noticed the tomboy that came with them and wonder who that girl is. She looks pretty and young.

 

“Guys, this is Jung Jin Woon and this is her sister, Jung Hyuna. Both of them goes to my school.” Yunho introduces both of his friends. Yunho told Tiffany that Hyuna is her age, and they automatically become friends. When Hyuna remove her cap, her long hair just amaze Tiffany.

 

[Tiffany’s P.O.V]

 

I look at Hyuna and can’t help to wonder, is this the girl that Yunho oppa likes? I mean, even though she’s a tomboy, but she’s pretty and friendly. She looks like a girl that every guy wish could have as a girlfriend.

 

“You have a boyfriend?” I ask Hyuna.

 

“No I don’t. No one in this world wants me to be their girlfriends.” Hyuna said laughing.

 

“Why do you say that? You’re very pretty, you know?” I said.

 

“Weirdly, all guy that I like only look at me as their friend and I’m rejected by everyone.” Hyuna said. Why would someone ever reject her? She’s really pretty. Those guys that rejected her must be blind.

 

“Here.” Changmin walk to us and give us some drink. He joins our conversation as his other hyungs kind of shoo him away because he’s underage. Changmin was quiet the whole time since Hyuna and I kind of have the ‘girl talk’. I mean, how can he say anything when we talk about period pain and all those stuff?

 

“So, when girls have period pain, they eat chocolates?” Changmin asks shyly and he blushes.

 

“Yes, sometimes and it depends on the girl. But I eat chocolate every time I have period pains.” I said smiling. Chang Min then took out a small notebook and jots everything down.

 

“What are you doing?” Hyuna asks.

 

“For future use when my future girlfriend ever gets period pain.” Chang Min said. Gosh, he’s such a nerdy.

 

“Hey! What you all talk about?” Yunho oppa walk to us and put his hand on my shoulder. I grab his hand and push it away. I went to sit besides Chang Min instead.

 

“OLD FOLKS CAN’T KNOW WHAT UNDERAGE KIDS TALK ABOUT!” Chang Min said to Yunho. Just as what we plan it.

 

“What the hell? You keep grudges on us?” Jaejoong said smacking Chang Min on his head.

 

“It’s true. If old folks like you guys have secrets, we the younger ones have secrets too.” Hyuna said. I was holding my laughter because they all keep on saying OLD FOLKS as if the others are 50-60 years old.

 

“Whatever. Hyuna, let’s go home!” Jinwoon said. Hyuna wave goodbye to all of us and Yunho took me home too.

 

“Oppa, so Hyuna is the girl that you like, right?” I ask.

 

“Why you say so?” Yunho oppa asks back, not wanting to answer my question.

 

“The way you look at her is so different. I mean it’s like you’re looking at an angel. Not that I know how it really feels like but you know what I mean, right?” I ask.

 

“Yes, I like her so much.” Yunho oppa finally admit.

 

“Get her to be your girlfriend. Ok? Cause it will be cool if she can come here often. She told me that Jin Woon oppa is now a trainee at JYPE and it’s very hard for them to come here.” I said. Even though it hurts me to say those words but I made a promise and I’m keeping to it.

===================================================/

Hello there everyone.

There you go, my favorite fanfic character, Jung Hyuna appears.

She's actually real, her name is really Hyuna, I call her 'dotty' because we're so close, I think of her as my daughter.

ok she should be my sister since she's only a year younger than me.

But this is really how our relationship are.

 

Anyway, hello.

thanks for subscribing.

I'm not sure if you're from my old fanfic.

but still thanks for subscribing.

and thanks for commenting as well!