Break It Off

I Am a Fool

 

[Yunho’s P.O.V]

 

“Hello, is this Yunho oppa?”

 

“Yes, this is Yunho. May I know who is this?” I ask the caller who just called me oppa. She must be closed to me since she can call me oppa.

 

“I’m Tiffany.” I was shocked when I hear that name. Truthfully, I am. The last time I met her, she was a bit rude to me.

 

“Yes, what can I help you with?” I ask Tiffany.

 

“I want to meet you. But please don’t tell Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu or Changmin about it. They won’t let me meet you.” Tiffany said.

 

“I thought you’re my fiancé? Why won’t they let me see you?” I ask. If she’s my fiancé, they don’t even have any rights to stop us from meeting.

 

“It’s because you’re my fiancé that they won’t let us meet. Oppa, can you come to Angel Café?” Tiffany asks. I remember dreaming about Tiffany two days ago. I don’t know if it’s a dream or it’s part of the memory I lost but I remember making her cry badly that I can feel her pain too.

 

I look at my watch and realize that I still have two hours before my class started. It’s not a problem for me to meet Tiffany, but then after meeting her I want to confront Yoochun, Jaejoong, Junsu and Changmin about the reason they’re not letting me meet Tiffany.

 

I enter the Angel Café, searching for any girl with brunette and found one sitting near the windowsill. I wonder why she chooses that place because I remember that I always sit near the windowsill. I don’t really like watching people walking but I know someone important to me like doing it, and so I ended up doing the same thing too. It can’t be Tiffany.

 

I walk my way to her seat, I think she doesn’t notice me as she’s busy watching people’s activity. It’s sweet how people’s activities can bring smile to one’s face. Even though we’re the same with the people we’re watching but seeing people doing different things seems so special for some kind of reason.

 

“It’s interesting how people can do things that sometimes we think we can never do.” I look at Tiffany, I heard those words before.

 

“Yes it does.” I said clueless with what to answer her.

 

“Oppa, the reason why I called you here today is to discuss about our relationship.” Tiffany said seriously. I look at her wondering what would come out from .

 

“You need to tell your mom and dad that we don’t want to go on with this engagement anymore. I don’t think I can face you who have no more memories of me, hearing you call me your fiancé. I just can’t. Plus, you were never in love with me.” Tiffany said. I’m looking at her eyes every time words come out from . I’m wondering does she mean everything she said. I’m wondering with all the hurt I see in her eyes, was it really because of me or because all the things she said that she might wish she never said.

 

“Do you really mean all of it? I’m sorry Tiffany, I can’t do that. I might look selfish but you’re even worse. You want me to break off the engagement while I still can’t remember anything about us. I don’t want to regret ever doing that, so just wait until I remember things.” I said to Tiffany.

 

“Funny how you can understand me better now than before. You understand me more when you don’t know me. I have nothing else to say oppa, I’d always hear what you said. If you agree with my suggestion, I’m fine with anything but if you don’t, I never object to it too.” Tiffany said. What does she mean when she said I understand her more when I don’t know her?

 

“Tiffany, never say words you never meant.” I said before she walk out of the café. I still have an hour more before my class start. I text Jaejoong asking where he is, he said that he’s at the campus, waiting for our class to start. I want to ask him about Tiffany, but I think it’s better if I ask the question when all four of us are together. It won’t be done today since both Junsu and Yoochun are in Japan for their photo shoot. I wonder why people always hire them for work together.

 

==========================================================

To the new reader, thanks for reading.

and thanks for subscribing.

I'm actually in the middle of my final exam right now.

but I'm so happy because of you all that I'm updating things.

Thank you!!