I'll Let Go

I Am a Fool

 

Watch this, it might be Changmin's feelings :P

 

 

[Changmin’s P.O.V]

 

As I open the door to my own house, I feel empty. Tiffany no longer lives with me, her room is empty and I now live alone. I know that Tiffany said that she’ll be back after her parents leave, but even if she come back, she will only leave me again once more. My feet unknowingly bring me to her room and I lie on her bed. The room smell just like her, her portrait at the side of her bed is smiling at me and I smile back to it.

 

A year ago, I had decided to let Tiffany go. I tried letting her go, I did try but I just can’t. Yoochun hyung told me that I won’t be able to do so unless I try opening my eyes to the people around me. He said that there are other girls in the world that would love me more than how much I love Tiffany. I promise myself to really open my eyes when I decided to let go of her but I just can’t. I always want to protect her, always want to take care of her. Whenever Yunho hyung do something and if it hurts her, another part of me wants to kill Yunho hyung with my bare hands but I can’t, because I know that before he lose his memories, Yunho hyung was in the same situation with Tiffany.

 

When Yunho hyung lose his memories, I always feel like killing him for hurting Tiffany but how much Tiffany was hurt at that time is equal to how hurt Yunho hyung was before. When Tiffany told Yunho to stop coming near her because he’ll hurt her, Yunho hyung stay away and he ended up in a dark hole, no one was able to comfort him because he was blaming himself over Tiffany’s pain and he was very hurt. When he decided that he couldn’t take it anymore, he decided to go and tell Tiffany his feelings and was involved in an accident. That is what brought them back together after being apart for so long. Despite the accident hurting Tiffany so much, but it was also that that bring them back together. If it wasn’t because of the accident, they are still away from each other, never want to face each other because they’re scared of the pain they’ll cause each other. Only after the accident that they are brave enough to face each other.

 

I was always there when Tiffany needed me, but I was also there when Yunho hyung needed someone. When the other hyung are busy with their modelling career, when Yunho hyung is alone, Yunho hyung was always at my home because he said I’m the only one who can tell him about Tiffany. Everyone knows about how much I love Tiffany, but only Jaejoong hyung and I know how much Yunho loves Tiffany. He had long decided that Tiffany is his wife despite not being able to go near her. There were a lot of secrets that he told us.

 

When he hears about their engagement, he was happy but he objects the idea because Tiffany was so young at that time, she won’t know her own feelings as she never meet anyone besides him. He wants her to go out and love someone else before loving him back. He decided that if Tiffany ever fall in love with someone and want to break up their engagement, he’ll let her go as it will make her happy. Hyuna? He loved her before, but that was before he realized how happy he was by the fact that he’s engaged to Tiffany. He was told of the engagement way before their parents brought it up in front of them and the reason he was mad at that time was because his parents promised him not to tell her until she finish high school. Yunho hyung told everything to Jaejoong hyung and to me. We know everything from the first day they meet until the day Tiffany told him to leave her alone.

 

If I never know how much love Yunho have for Tiffany, would I even let them be together? They hurt each other so much just by how much they love each other. I protected both of them despite hurting Yunho hyung more in the process of protecting their love. I love both of them to know that they can’t be without each other. How much they change after being apart from each other is what I hate seeing the most. The cheerful Tiffany changed into the cold Tiffany, the talkative Yunho turn into quiet Yunho.

 

I love Tiffany, that is something I can’t deny but it’s also because I’ve been protecting her and only spend my time with her that I love her this much. If I open myself up and meet new people like how Yunho hyung wanted Tiffany to do, I bet I won’t love Tiffany this much. She’s a friend, that is a fact that I know. Tiffany will always be the good friend I have. I know my limits, I never ever hope to have her as my girlfriend, because no one can love her as much as Yunho hyung loved her.

 

Sharing her misery, her pain, her happiness makes me happy. I am happy that she runs to me when she’s sad or when she cries. I am happy to be able to share all of her happiness. If it’s given, I want to protect her even until she grow old because being there for a friend whenever she needs me, being in every chapter in her life means so much to me. I cried when she apologize because it hurts, it hurts when she make me realize of my own feelings. It wouldn’t hurt if she didn’t apologize. It hurts that she didn’t know that I don’t want her to answer my feelings but just let me be in every chapter of her life. It hurts that she didn’t know that what I want out of everything is just her trust and her friendship, not her feelings for me. That belongs to Yunho, no one deserves Tiffany’s love more than Yunho hyung.

 

I reach for my phone in my jean’s pocket and start typing a long text message to Tiffany. She needs to know that I no longer hope for my feelings to be answered but I just need her friendship. That is a ship I’ll board in this relationship.

 

“Tiffany, do you know why I cried when you apologize? I cried because you didn’t know my true feelings. Yes I love you Tiffany, but what I want from you is nothing but a friendship. I let you go long time ago when I saw how much Yunho hyung loves you, but promise me Tiffany, promise me that I’ll be in every chapter of your life. Promise me that when you decided to get married, I’m the first to know, even if it means you need to tell me before your parents :P and make sure when you deliver your babies, I’m the first to know, again before your parents :P because I want to be the first friend to know everything about you. I don’t want to find out about you from someone else besides Yunho hyung. But it’s better to know from you instead of from Yunho hyung because I’ll feel challenged by him :P But promise me Tiffany. Promise me that I’ll be in every chapter in your life.”

 

“You don’t have to tell me what I should do. You might even know something before Yunho oppa does. You’ll always be the first to know everything about me!” - Tiffany

 

===================================================================

This chapter might be confusing for others. If it does, comment and I'll try to explain everything for you.

Yes, there is that kind of friends in our life where they love us so much but what they want for us is just our friendship. They want us to be happy and they know that that happiness can only be obtain from someone else and not from them.