When?

I Am a Fool

 

[Tiffany’s P.O.V]

 

I look outside of Yunho’s oppa window and see Changmin’s car downstairs, how I wish I can go down there and just hug him to ease of the pain but I can’t do that because the pain comes from me. Yunho’s oppa parents and my parents is still in the living room talking to each other, talking about plans for our marriage, which both of us haven’t had the time to discuss yet. There are 2 years left before the contract ends, but I don’t know what goes through Yunho’s oppa head right now. He may and may not go on with the contract.

 

Something cuts through my heart when I apologize to Changmin just now, but I know that it would hurt him more if I don’t apologize. If I hurt him, I’ll end up hurting myself too, so let it hurt him now instead of him getting a bigger scar later. In another world, I will change place with him, let me be the one who loves him with my whole heart while he loves someone else.

 

“Mi Young~” I hear my mom calls me. I went out of my room and went straight to the living room, sitting next to my mom and right when I sit down, Mrs Jung calls for Yunho oppa. I know where this is going. They’re going to talk about our marriage.

 

“We’ve been talking and we just have to ask you this question. When are you going to get married? We’ve told you about the engagement like what, five years ago? And you’re still not married to each other yet.” Mrs. Jung said to both of us.

 

“Three years ago mom, not five. We haven’t discussed about it yet, plus Tiffany just got out from the hospital, I don’t think it’s the right time yet. She’s still a student.” Yunho oppa said.

 

“And you’re not. You’ve graduated and Tiffany’s finishing her studies in a year or so. Both of you own a share in the company, why are you wasting your time?” This time, my mom said.

 

“Well mom, let’s put it like this, there are other things in our life, and other people in our lives that we need to consider before we go on with our marriage. Times are needed to think of the people and the things before we marry each other. When everything’s fine, we’ll get married, ok? Let’s just not rush things yet.” I said, probably sounded rude but they need to know about it. Mom can’t just come back from the states and automatically rush us into marriage.

 

“Why do I have such a stubborn daughter?” Mom said and I reply with the same question making everyone laugh. I mean, I got that trait from my mom as well so she shouldn’t question me about my stubbornness.

 

“Just… make sure you get married before my daughter turns 30, no I mean before she turns 25.” My mom said. I look at Yunho and he just tells me to go and rest in my room. It’s either he saw what happen between me and Changmin through the window or he just see right through me. I’m not in the mood to talk to anyone. I feel so guilty for hurting Changmin. From inside my room, I can hear Yunho oppa telling both of our parents not to rush the marriage as it had been a hard time for both of us, starting from when he lost his memory to my accident.

 

I can no longer see Changmin’s car, I guess he went home already. I don’t really have to worry about Changmin because Changmin is an optimistic person, no matter how hard he cry, he’ll end up having this positive mind on lives but I still feel guilty about everything despite he tells me everything’s fine. It’s because of our opposite personality that we click like this.

 

 

I lie on the bed with my hands touching the ring Yunho oppa gave to me when I was in the hospital. When I was in the hospital, he did propose to me. It might not be the right place, but I guess it was the right time. After everything that happened, I’m sure he is even more determined to marry me, to protect me.

 

[Flashback]

 

Opening my eyes, I can see Yunho oppa cleaning up the room. Maybe when I was asleep, the others came and spend their time here, that’s why oppa is cleaning up the room. When he came out from the toilet, he smiles to me. I didn’t say a word to him and just smile back. Yunho oppa walk to my right and I can see him smiling to me as he reach out for my hands.

 

Yunho’s oppa eyes is on my hand as he hold it tightly and firmly. It’s like he’s telling me that he won’t let go of me anymore. Silently, he took out something from his pocket. I look at it and it’s a ring. He put the ring on my finger and caresses my hair while tearing up.

 

“Tiffany Hwang Mi Young, let me be the one to protect you for the rest of your life. Never leave me anymore. Be my first and my last love.” He said and kiss my hand as he keep on crying. It had been almost a week since I opened my eyes but up until now, I didn’t say a word to anyone, I only cried sometimes or just smile at them. I didn’t have the strength to talk, the doctor said that it might be because of the shock I received.  

 

I take Yunho’s oppa hand that is holding me and write ‘YES’ on it. I know that Yunho oppa is a considerate person, he knows that even if I said yes, it’s still not the right time for us to get married. I realized that my tears start to fall again, but its happy tears. I’m glad that finally we said the right words to each other.

 

[End of flashback]

 

I close my eyes to give some peace to my mind. Jung Yunho, you’re the only man I love and will always be. Shim Chang Min, I love you, the biggest treasure in my life. 

=======================================================/

BOO!!

Sorry for not updating this fanfic for months.

But I don't have any ideas for it. I'm stuck on my novel as well :P

Besides I don't really know how to end this fanfic. I took consideration of the thing that Tiffany told her mom :P 

So please bear with me with a few more chapters!!