Away From You

I Am a Fool

 

[Tiffany’s P.O.V]

 

Yesterday Yunho oppa moves to Seoul. In dramas, the lead girl asks the lead guy to leave for his happiness. So that the lead guy can have his own happiness and gain success in life. Not in my case. I really did ask Yunho oppa to leave me so that I can get used to the life without Jung Yunho. I really did ask him to leave so that I won’t be hurting myself seeing him smiling every day, knowing that the smile might not even be for me.

 

I walk to my study table that is right in front of my window. I look at the empty room across my house. I miss Yunho oppa, I really do but I can’t face him. I can’t seem to really accept the fact that Yunho never love me. I still can’t accept the fact that we were meant to be together, but we can’t be together because we don’t love each other.

 

I won’t lie saying everything is definitely better with Yunho oppa leaving here. Do you know that I don’t know how to speak any Korean words? Of course I’m born here and I’m raised here, but my parents were raised in the States. They live their everyday life talking in English, and my first words are in English as well. Yunho oppa learn English so that he can speak to me and he teaches me all the Korean words I know. I never speak in Korean with my parents until I’m really fluent with it. I talk with my parents in English at home.

 

Had I ever told you how protective he is that no boys can go near me? Do you know that even Changmin, Yoochun oppa, Junsu oppa and Jaejoong oppa was forbid to get near me at first? It took him 2 weeks of convincing before he finally let them near me. Every single day of my life revolves around Yunho oppa, how can my life be any better without him?

 

“Stop it Tiffany! You sent him away, try to live your life without him! You’re a strong girl, Tiffany.” I said out loud, hypnotizing myself probably.

 

===========================================/

 

I walk to school and join Changmin when I saw him near the playground. I think he’s waiting for me, since he really walks with me when he sees me. Besides that, only us out of the clan still goes to school. I heard that the other oppa are planning to move to Seoul as well, leaving me and Changmin only the two of us but I don’t think it will be long. 2 years more, and we might leave to go somewhere as well.

 

“So, how are you?” Changmin ask. I look at him. I know why he ask, he’s asking how am I without Yunho.

 

“I’m fine Changmin. Let’s try living without your hyung deul for a while, ok?” I said reminding him that he’s always depending on them as well, even though not as much as I do. It’s not only Yunho oppa, Yoochun oppa, Jaejoong oppa and Junsu oppa always have the fun of pampering me every now and then.

 

Ok, let’s live our life not mentioning about them. Ok? I think that would make our life easier.” Yeah Changmin, you’re fine not mentioning them. It shouldn’t be ‘our’ life easier, it should be mine. I should really forget about Yunho oppa now. He likes someone who is not me, and that someone he likes is a very cool girl.

 

“You know, after the wedding photoshoot, I keep on getting calls for modeling job.” Changmin said.

 

“That’s great Min!” I said. His nickname is Min. I’m one of the few, no I’m the only one calling him Min, he doesn’t really like it though.

 

“But those calls are not for me, it’s for both of us. They called for the duo models.”  Changmin said. Oh, so I’m a model now? Is it that easy to be a model? Just take some photos and then I’m automatically a model? Well, not a runway model, but photo shoot model.

 

“I don’t know Min. I’ll ask my parents about it.” I said.

 

“I did that already. No, I mean Junsu hyung did that. The day you went out to your classmate’s house, I received a call from someone and Junsu hyung was there. He heard it and went straight to your parents for permission. He was excited to let you join their model clan, I mean our model clan. Your parents agree.” Changmin said. Changmin, if only you know my parents, they only agree because they know Yunho is in the clan and he is a model as well. If I don’t know my parents better, I’ll say they’re the one who wants to get married to Yunho. They might even pamper him more than me once he becomes their son-in-law, if that ever happen.

 

“If that’s the case, please help me text Junsu oppa to meet me at the ice cream shop today. I want to thank him for that.” I said to Changmin.

 

“You don’t look as happy as he is though.” Changmin said. Besides Yunho ,you’re the one who knows me the best. Yeah I don’t. Because knowing that modeling means, I might even meet and do some job together with Yunho oppa. What the need to send him away if the fate will never let us off anyway?

 

“No, I am happy. Maybe because I just woke up and my mind is still blank.” I said lying. I know he’ll know I lie but still, it will look so wrong to say I’m not happy about Junsu oppa helping me.

 

“Tiffany, I’ll help you get through all of this. You will be fine.” Changmin said. I look at him feeling very thankful I have a great friend like him. Yes, I’ll get through days without the man name Jung Yunho just fine. I was born without him, I’ll be fine without him.