Wake Up!!!

I Am a Fool

 

[Flashback]

 

[Changmin’s P.O.V]

 

The doctor pushed me out of Tiffany’s room and asks me to stay outside until they let me in. Something feels wrong, so I called everyone to come to the hospital. I don’t want what my head is thinking to be what really is happening right now. At first there were only two nurse with the doctor but right now more nurse are rushing into the room. After a few minutes, everyone arrived and are pacing in front of the room, probably feeling as worried as I am right now.

 

The nurses came in and out of the room. If there’s some emergency, they would move Tiffany to the ICU or maybe the surgery room or something, right? There’s nothing serious about Tiffany, right? Nothing is going to happen, right? I keep on asking myself some question to let myself feel better instead of blaming myself.

 

“Relax…” Yunho hyung said to me even though he himself look nervous with what’s happening inside the room. None of us know what is wrong with Tiffany, no one care to explain to us what happen in the room.

 

Tiffany’s parents are hugging each other. They use to look so young and so happy but after the accident, both of them somehow looks 10 years older than their age. Whenever I look at them, I will always feel guilty towards them. No matter how Tiffany managed to cheer me up, the feeling is still there.

 

After a few minutes, the doctor came out and told us that when Tiffany body move, she was struggling hard trying to breath and a few minutes before they all arrived, Tiffany’s heart stop beating. They manage to get her heart to beat again but it failed once again. When I hear what the doctor said, I feel like everything turn dark, it feels like there’s nothing left in this world.

 

“Tiffany… Tiffany…” Tiffany’s parents keep on crying, calling for her name. The doctor is talking to Yunho hyung and I can hear the doctor told him that there’s nothing else they can do.

 

“Tiffany, wake up. Don’t joke around anymore, it’s not funny at all!” Junsu hyung said while wiping off his tears.

 

“Tiffany… wake up please?” For the first time ever, Yoochun hyung cries. Jaejoong hyung just stay beside Yoochun while crying, nothing come out from his mouth.

 

“Hwang Mi Young… Tiffany Hwang Mi Young… Tiffany Hwang Mi Young… Mi Young ah…” Yunho hyung keep on calling for Tiffany’s name until he chokes on it.

 

“Sleep well…” Yunho hyung finally said the words he wanted to say just now and wipe his tears off and look at Tiffany while smiling as if trying to tell her that he really loves her so he don’t want her to suffer anymore. I’m not as strong as you are hyung, I can’t send her away like this!!

 

“TIFFANY HWANG MI YOUNG, WAKE UP!!!” I shouted as loud as I can and suddenly her body starts moving again. The doctor in the room was so shock but quickly run towards Tiffany and help her. Once again we were pushed out of the room and a few minutes later the doctor came out and smile towards us.

 

“Young man, that was a miracle right there that she wake up after you scream to her. She is fine now.” The doctor said to me and pat me on my shoulder. We all run into the room and see her smiling towards us, there are traces of tears near her eyes. 

============================================================================/

I figure out I want to explain about Yunho and Changmin's feelings when this happen, so next chapter will be all about Yunho's feeling.