Moving In

I Am a Fool

 

After the dinner, both Tiffany and Changmin head to their house since both of them live in the same building but it was quite odd that Tiffany keep on following Changmin when her house is actually downstairs.

 

“Why aren’t you going back to your house? It’s only downstairs.” Changmin asks.

 

“Jessica and Sunny are not at home. I don’t know where they went. Can I sleep at your guest room? Please?” Tiffany said. Changmin nod his head and went to his room while Tiffany went to the guest room.

 

“Mi Young, Sunny just called me because she can’t reach your phone. She told me that both of them won’t be home because they’ll be going back to their house for the holiday for 2 weeks. You’ll be going to Japan next week. So I suggest you stay at my house until next week. Let’s take your clothes.” Changmin said standing in front of the door waiting for Tiffany to open it.

 

“Let’s go!” Tiffany said walking out of the room. She dragged Changmin to her house. She brings about three bags out of her room, asking him to bring it upstairs. It seems like she had pack her stuff all along.

 

“It seems like you’re moving in with me.” Changmin joke around.

 

“Min, how do you know?” Tiffany asks.

 

“Mi Young, you’re joking right?” Changmin asks. Tiffany shook her head.

 

“What happen to Jessica and Sunny?” Changmin asks.

 

“You know, last week we discussed about it. The three of us are rarely home, the house is left empty most of the time, so there’s no use for us to stay there anymore. They all now live with their family members.” Tiffany said.

 

“When did they leave?” Changmin asks.

 

“Mmm since last week? I didn’t know actually because I was always at Jaejoong oppa house and at your house. When I did come home, it was just to pack my stuff.” Tiffany said.

 

“Then, what was it that Sunny told me just now?” Changmin asks confusedly. He remembered clearly that Sunny told him about not coming home for a week, not moving out of the house.

 

“Mmm she kind of figured out I’ll be the coward Hwang Mi Young and didn’t tell you about it yet. So she had to lie for me. And I guess I’m still a bad liar when I’m lying to you.” Tiffany says to Changmin.

 

“That’s why you haven’t been back to your house for a while? Mi Young, if you ever lie to me again, trust me when I say this, I will never help you ever again.” Changmin says.

 

“You scared me. But I know you love me too not leave me alone.” Tiffany says and walk to the guest room which she now make it her own room.

 

Changmin went to his room and didn’t even bother about Tiffany anymore. It’s not because he is mad at her, but it’s because he’s too tired to even care about what happen. At least he knows that Tiffany can’t ever lie to him. He declined a lot of modeling offer to concentrate on his study, he is clever but he’s not as clever as Tiffany is, he can’t concentrate on his study while doing modeling job like Tiffany.

 

When Changmin was about to fall asleep, he found a paper being slip in his bedroom door. He walks to the door and pick it up. It’s a letter from Tiffany showing her gratitude on all Changmin had done for her.

 

“Min, I mean Shin Chang Min. I want to thank you for always been there for me when I need someone with me. I want to thank you for always protecting me from all the hurt I can receive from the world. I also want to thank you for always having my back. You’re the greatest friend someone can ever have.

 

Shim Chang Min, thank you for bearing with the childish side of me and always lending your shoulder for me to cry on. Thank you for laughing with me on the stupidest thing I ever done. Thank you for always understanding me.

 

Shim Chang Min, Tiffany Hwang Mi Young wants to say sorry for always giving you so much trouble ever since we start knowing each other. Tiffany Hwang Mi Young also wants to apologize for always being so childish and never care about your feelings. Tiffany Hwang Mi Young also wants to say sorry for always being a burden to you. Tiffany Hwang Mi Young knows that she had been such a spoilt brat, she wants to change, but it seems like the more time she spends with Shim Chang Min and his friends, the more childish she become, all because you all love her so much.

 

Shim Chang Min, Hwang Mi Young will always be your friend and will never leave your side as you had never leave my side. Hwang Mi Young hereby swear on her life that she will protect Shim Chang Min and shield him from any kind of hurt he can ever receive. I’ll protect you with my life. Thank you and sorry.”

 

After finish reading the letter Tiffany had slid in his bedroom, he notice that there are part of the paper that are being smudge by tears. Tiffany must have felt guilty while writing the letter. Tiffany had always been someone who is so hard to cry unless when she’s hurt about lying to herself when it comes to her feelings.

 

Maybe Tiffany wants to protect Changmin from any kind of hurt he can ever receive in the world, but Changmin wants to protect Tiffany even more than that. Changmin knows how much Tiffany love Yunho and even if Changmin can’t have Tiffany and might hurt himself because of that, he won’t regret it. He doesn’t feel even the slightest pain to see Tiffany being happy with Yunho. Every day he prays that Yunho will quickly remember everything and start taking care of Tiffany and stop hurting her.