I Wish...

I Am a Fool

 

 

After 10 minutes of trying, I finally able to get Changmin stand up and carry him. Not really carry him, I put his hand on my shoulder and my right hand is on his waist, I’m trying to walk out with him but he’s just too heavy for me.

 

“Changmin?” I’m still sweating when I realize the person who’s standing in front of me call Changmin’s name is the person I’m trying to avoid.

 

“Oh nappeun hyung!! Annyong!!” He said and he punch Yunho making both of us fall on top of Yunho.

 

“You… Tiffany…” Yunho oppa finally said when he tried helping us up.

 

“Don’t touch her.” Changmin push Yunho’s hand off and sit down right in front of the door.

 

“What happen?” Yunho asks when he carry Changmin to the sofa near Jaejoong. Right! Just when I thought of avoiding him, and manage to get Changmin near the exit, Yunho oppa have to drag him back there. Nice job oppa! I stare at oppa remembering what Changmin had done to him and I realize that his lip is bleeding. I wanted to wipe the blood off him but I know I’m no one to him right now, so instead, I just hand him a tissue.

 

“What?” He asked me.

 

“Min… Changmin punched you just now and there’s blood there.” I didn’t want him to know about me calling Changmin ‘Min’ because it’s a special name for Changmin. He wipes off his blood and tries waking up Yoochun and Jaejoong.

 

“If you really know them, you should know that Jaejoong will never get drunk no matter what happen.” Yunho oppa said. He kind of makes me mad with his words.

 

“Are you trying to say that I don’t know them well?”

 

“I didn’t say that, you did.” He said. When did Yunho oppa ever become so annoying?

 

“What are you doing here?” I see Jaejoong oppa wake up and he suddenly punch the other side of Yunho’s oppa face that hasn’t been punch yet.

 

“Oppa, what are you doing?” I ask Jaejoong oppa while trying to help Yunho oppa up. He pushes my hand away and I try to ignore the hurt I feel when he does that.

 

“Why is it that everyone wants to kill me just because of her? What I’d done that everyone suddenly forgot about me being their friend?” He said screaming.

 

“Maybe because… you forgot her first!” Yoochun oppa said even though he’s drunk. I can’t stay here longer. Min, I’m sorry I can’t take care of you.

 

“I’m leaving. Min, bye!” I said to Changmin, my last attempt in waking him up.

 

“Where do you think you’re going? If you think I’m going to let you walk alone at night, forget it. They’ll kill me for sure.” Yunho oppa grab my hand.

 

“I’ll help them, and that’s all.” I said taking Changmin in my hand and let Yunho oppa carry Jaejoong oppa and Yoochun oppa with him. He pushes me in his car and sends me at Changmin’s house instead of my own since I don’t really want him to know where I live.

 

I enter Changmin’s house with the help of Yunho oppa. He said he can’t really stand watching me carrying the heavy Changmin alone and he ended up helping me. This is exactly the Yunho oppa that I know.

 

“Take good care of Chang Min.” He said.

 

“I will…” I said and send him to the door.

 

“You know, what they say might end up being the truth anyway. Since Hyuna said I’m not her boyfriend. You might really be my fiancé, I just happen to forget things.” He said at the door. Does he even know that what he said even hurt me more?

 

“You know? I wish that you won’t remember a thing, so that I can forget about it all too.” I said to him truthfully and close the door.

 

I walk into Changmin’s bedroom and lie right next to him. My back is actually facing him and I cried silently until I fall asleep. I really hope that I can forget everything once I wake up. The pain is unbearable and now I know why they want Yunho to stay away from me that bad.

 

================================================/

 

“Mi Young-ah, wake up. I’d prepared breakfast.” I wake up after hearing Changmin’s voice.

 

“Min, are you ok?” I ask worried if he’s having any headache from last night.

 

“I’m fine because I’d punch someone last night.” He said happily walking to the dining room. I guess he’s not as drunk as Yoochun oppa if he can still remember punching Yunho oppa.

 

“Why you punch him?” I ask because I’m very curious as to why he did that.

 

“Because I’d always wanted to do that.” He said. I laugh at his answer. If Changmin know what Yunho said to me last night, he’ll be angry about it. I’m not that eager in destroying their beautiful friendship.

 

=======================================================================/

 

Sorry that I haven't been updating for a while. I was busy with my studies.

My exam will start at 9/3 and will finish at 18/3 but I have an event on 19/3