Tap Water

I Am a Fool

 

[Tiffany’s P.O.V]

 

I look at the paper handed by Yunho oppa. He got it, the thing that I’d been wishing he’d lose. And he’s trying to remind me that he still has another two years before we decide to break our engagement or not. I know I’d wish he forgot about it all but I feel happy that he’s the one who wants to go on with the contract.

 

I hugs him as I know how hard it had been on him all these while with people pressuring him about forgetting me. It must be really hard on him and he goes through all of it alone. I don’t want him to force himself to remember things, I wish he can remember it slowly, so that he won’t feel too pressured about it.

 

I hug Yunho oppa to give him the comfort he hasn’t felt from any of us ever since he lost his memories. None of the oppa wants to hug him because to them it would make things awkward. He had been going through tough times and he needs someone by his side. Of course Jaejoong oppa is always with him, but Jaejoong oppa too is trying to protect me, doing whatever job Yunho oppa forgot to do and he can’t sides with Yunho oppa because of it. I let go of the hug after I finish talking. He looks to my eyes, deeply in my eyes. I smiled to him and he kissed me on the forehead. I don’t think he knows I’m shock that he did that.

 

 I wonder, does he remember anything about forehead kiss? When I watch a drama, they say, a forehead kiss means that we forgive them. However, Yunho oppa always told me that the kiss that he gives on my forehead always means it’s ok and he’ll never forget me. He kiss me on the forehead everytime I cry, assuring me that everything will be ok and I don’t have to worry about anything. When I told him that he’ll forget me once he has a girlfriend and once he hang out with his modeling clan, he kiss my forehead again and tell me that he’ll never forget me. He told me that if he kisses me on the forehead, it means one of the two. I wish that the forehead kiss he gave me just now actually means that he’ll never forget me.

 

Yoochun oppa always tease us when he sees the forehead kiss because usually he’ll be the one who sees our forehead kiss. The other boys really had never seen it before, it’s always Yoochun oppa who sees it, and now when we’re in Japan having this kind of talk and he giving me a forehead kiss again Yoochun oppa is once again here. But I’m kind of glad that he didn’t see it though.

 

==============================================/

 

When I wake up and want to get out of my room after having my bath, Yoochun oppa was standing in front of the door. He is giving me this devilish smirk, but I have to say it’s kind of cute. I push him and walk to the kitchen. My eyes are searching for that one man I’d been looking at for my whole life and as if Yoochun oppa read my mind, he told me that Yunho oppa went to finish off his work.

 

“So…” I know Yoochun oppa was going to ask me what happened yesterday, so I took my breakfast with me to the room. He keep on knocking on the door and I didn’t even realize when he gave up. I don’t even know what to tell him.

 

“Tiffany, it’s Yunho oppa.” I hear Yunho’s oppa voice and choke on my food. I didn’t even say he could enter and bring a glass of water with him. How come I didn’t know that the boys are all psychic? First about Yoochun oppa hearing my thoughts and now Yunho oppa knowing what happen?

 

“Why are you here?” I asks Yunho oppa who seems to be smiling while looking at my face. He wipes something on my mouth and I really could see that he’s trying to suppress his laughter. What is he trying to do really? I know I look funny but just laugh if he wants to.

 

“WHAT?” I finally exploded. I didn’t care about him losing his memory or not, the Yunho in front of me really reminds me of the Yunho who always do things for me, care for me and love me.

 

“Yoochun! He said you passed out. The water… its tap water!! And you drank it!!” Yunho oppa laugh loudly! Wait, did he remember something? Only Yunho oppa knows I don’t drink tap water! Eeeww I drank tap water!! Eeww that’s nasty!

 

“How do you know I don’t drink tap water?” I ask Yunho oppa.

 

“You told me before, right?” Yunho oppa asks me.

 

“I told you before you lost your memory. It was ages ago.” I said to Yunho oppa.

 

“So that means? I remember?” He asks me cheerfully, he really looks happy right now. I nod my heand answering his question while passing back the glass of tap water he passes to me just now. Before this I always feel sad whenever I’ m around Yunho oppa, but lately I feel happy everytime I’m with him.

 

“Here, take this out. YOOCHUN OPPA, THANKS FOR THE BREAKFAST. And for you, I shouldn’t say thank you for giving me the tap water but I’ll say thanks anyway.”  I raise up my voice so that Yoochun oppa can hear me saying thanks to him. I give Yunho oppa my plate and close the door.

 

I lay down on my bed, no, I don’t have any intention on sleeping back, but I’m deep in thoughts. I’m wondering about things, about a lot of things actually. I am so happy that Yunho oppa is remembering back things little by little. I am happy that I’m by his side when he’s remembering things as well. However at the same time I’m wondering, why now? Why does it take Yunho oppa too long to gain back his memories? I always read that to gain back the lost memories, we need people to help us with it. Was it because I wasn’t there with him that it takes him too long to remember back things about us? Of course the other oppa can help him remember back things but there are things that the other oppa never know about us.

 

I get up and try to ignore whatever thoughts going through my head. I am blaming myself for all the hurt I’m feeling right now. It was me who hurt myself. I avoided him, thus maybe that’s what makes it hard for him to remember things. I change my clothes and get ready to go for my photo shoot. I hope the photo shoot can help me forget about things. 

 

====================================================/

 

Authors Note:

I'm really sorry for the late update. 

I just start my new semester and my life has been very busy.

I'll update when I have the time.