Meeting Someone

I Am a Fool

 

[Tiffany’s P.O.V]

 

I opened my eyes when I feel that I’m being dragged, no, it feels like I’m being carried actually. When I open my eyes, Yoochun oppa is carrying me and by watching where we’re heading, we’re heading to the toilet. Just how many times did he try waking me up? Changmin is never this rough when he tries to wake me up. I’m gonna tell on Yoochun oppa to Changmin.

 

“When I tell you to wake up early, that means you need to wake up early. You’re an adult now, do not expect people to wake you up every single time please!” He said to me and opens the shower for me, and it’s freezing cold and yes, I automatically wake up! I have the urge to kill him right now but since I’m all wet, I push him out of the bathroom and start taking my bath.

 

“I’d pick out the dress for you, I’m going to pack up the breakfast, so after you come out of the bathroom, do not care about eating breakfast first, since you wake up late, you’re going to eat in the car.” Yoochun oppa said to me while I take my bath. Yeah, when I’m on modeling job, my clothes will be arrange by Yoochun oppa. He is always so professional when he’s working, and I can’t argue with him when I’m obviously the wrong one.

 

When I came out of the bathroom, I quickly wore the dress on my bed and went out of the house as I know Yoochun oppa already took my breakfast and even took and prepared my handbag. I don’t know what kind of rubbish he bought for me, but since he had completely handled me perfectly before, I trust him anyways. He’s the older version of Changmin who take care of me when I’m in Japan.

 

I enter Yoochun oppa car, and start eating the breakfast he prepared for me. I don’t really manage my own diet, I don’t diet because I simply don’t like the feeling of being restricted from what I eat. The others don’t like me when I diet as well, because to them it feels weird. I feels weird too when I start dieting.

 

While driving, Yoochun oppa received a call from Woo Young’s manager and was told that both of them will be a little bit late, so Yoochun oppa decided to just wait for them at the promised place. By the way Yoochun oppa looked at me, he looks like he’ll jump on me and ask me a question that I need to answer or he won’t let go of me. I keep on avoiding his gaze because I know if I look, he’ll shoot his question right away and for some reason I think that the question would be about Jung Yun Ho or Shim Chang Min.

 

“You know avoiding my gaze won’t make me stop asking questions, right?” Yoochun oppa said while eating the food being served to us as we ordered food first just because we are too hungry.

 

“It’s worth trying,” I said to Yoochun while taking the food in front of me.

 

“Well, why did you choose not to accept Yunho?”

 

“Oppa, for more than five years I have been loving only one person, and that is Jung Yun Ho. As what I called it, we were destined to be together but because of our own mistake, we choose to turn around our fate and in the end fate decide to play on us. I was really happy to know that Yunho oppa loves me back, but it’s just that I had choose to move on when he told me that. The determination is too high that I feel that even if I accept him then, our relationship won’t work as how we want it to be.” I try and explain it as careful as I can so that Yoochun oppa can understand me.

 

“Don’t you think that the fate hasn’t been playing with both of you at all but it’s you who had been playing with fate? Both of you are running in circle, and won’t be going anywhere, but again and again, both of you keep on denying the truth. Sometimes I can’t help but to feel so much hatred towards both of you because of your stupidity!” Yoochun oppa said calmly even though actually to me whatever he said seems to be coming out with anger as well. I look at him and he smile at me, I wish I can tell him to be an actor instead. Whatever he said seems to give a pang in my heart, it hurts so much. It’s like he’s trying to aim at something, and he got it.

 

At this moment even though I know what he said is kind of the truth, I’m still trying to deny it all. It hurts you know to know that you are actually at fault for all the things that happen to you? I stay quiet while eating the food slowly. I’m still denying everything Yoochun oppa had said. He sounds so right that I hate him so much right now but at the same time he sounds wrong as well.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo!” Both of us looked up to the person who greeted us and stand up. Jang Woo Young and his manager came right when the atmosphere in the room is getting cold and more awkward. Jang Woo Young smiled at me and I can finally see why people actually love him. Even though he don’t really have a model look but he have this sweet smile and a very innocent eyes.

 

“Nice to finally meet you Tiffany.” Wooyoung said to me. I smile at him and said the same thing. This meeting tonight was just to make both of us work on our chemistry before proceeding with the couple photo shoot. This is the first couple photo shoot I have besides with the modeling clan, Yoochun oppa actually planned this out so that our picture won’t turn out awkward.

 

Wooyung’s manager is quite old compared to Yoochun oppa. Yoochun oppa is young and as far as I know, he’s even more experienced in the business compared to Wooyoung’s manager because from what Wooyoung told me just now, like a few seconds ago, Wooyoung’s manager is actually his uncle and that Wooyoung is still kind of new in the business. I’m just not sure if he’s newer than I am or not.

 

I didn’t really realize when did Yoochun oppa left the room with Wooyoung’s manager because I was having a lot of fun talking to Wooyoung. I don’t really have a male model as a friend and having Wooyoung as a friend is kind of interesting. I only realized that Yoochun oppa left when he suddenly pat me on my shoulder telling me that we need to leave soon. Wooyoung gave me his number and I did the same and I left with Yoochun oppa to accept some interview from an online site that decides to do interview on our company.

 

=====================================================================

Hi guys, it's currently around 3am in Malaysia.

Well, yes I'm Malaysian, guess people can already know from my username [my real name]

whatever Yoochun said to Tiffany, I considered it one of my favorite line in this fanfic.

Yoochun is not my favorite member in DBSK, Changmin/Xiah is. 

Yoochun is like the least favorite member, I don't really know why. But I have this habit of making my least favorite member appear to be the coolest in my fanfic.