Threatened

I Am a Fool

 

Tiffany went back to Korea right after the photo shoot, which was why Yoochun was mad. If Tiffany doesn’t have to catch the flight on the same day, he might can still be patience about waiting for someone, but it’s because they already book her flight. Yoochun went back with her as well.

 

 “He’s mad,” Tiffany sends a simple and short text message to Changmin to let him know the reason why Yoochun is not answering his phone when everyone tried to reach him.

 

“Let him sleep,” Changmin replied Tiffany and Tiffany just watched as Yoochun dozed off and send Changmin another text message to tell him that Yoochun is asleep.

 

When Tiffany and Yoochun reached Incheon, all four of them are at the airport. Tiffany smile towards all of them, including Yunho because she had said to herself not to ever avoid Yunho. However, the person she ran to is actually Changmin. She was about to hug Changmin when she ended up hugging Yunho. Yunho actually came right in front of Changmin when she was getting really close to Changmin.

 

“Nah, even though I agree to give you more time to consider about our relationship, I don’t think I can allow any skinship between you and Changmin in front of me. I also disapprove of you two living together but since you’re one stubborn girl, I’ll let that one slide off. Skinship is only allowed behind me. Understand?” Tiffany find this new side of Jung Yun Ho amusing. She had never seen him jealous or overprotective over who she have skinship with for such a long time.

 

“And no more kissing photo shoot. The last kissing photo shoot was with me, understand?” Yunho said putting his hand on Tiffany’s shoulder and drag her with him. The other lean their head to their right watching the weird scene in front of their eyes. All of them followed Yunho and Tiffany to the company van and keep on hearing him nagging to her. She already have her earphone stuck to her ears and no longer listen to his nag but he keeps on nagging even though he actually knows she’s not listening.

 

“And do not be rude to me”, Yunho said expecting Tiffany not to listen to that but Tiffany is now glaring at her. He look at her phone and it’s on pause because she wants to talk to someone.

 

“Oppa, I had never been rude to you!” Tiffany said defending herself. The other look at Yunho with a look, “you did it” planted on their face.

 

“Ok fine, I’m sorry!” Yunho said. Tiffany nod her head and end up falling asleep while listening to her song. To Yunho, her act of listening to her mp3 while he’s talking to her is actually really rude. But Tiffany is very spoilt, and it’s his mistake. Yunho watch as Tiffany falls asleep and lean her head on Changmin’s shoulder instead of his. It is really painful to see Tiffany being nice to someone besides himself but he doesn’t have much right to it when he did that stupid contract.

 

Yunho keep on flipping his phone while watching Tiffany sleeping besides Changmin. Tears fall down from her eyes and even though Yunho don’t know if it fall down because she felt hurt or not, every single tears that fall down from Tiffany’s eyes, Yunho can’t stop blaming himself. It feels like her life had always been perfect but Jung Yunho had ruined every single thing about her life because of his stupidity.

 

“There will be holes on her face if you keep on staring like that”, Yunho stop staring at Tiffany’s face when Changmin said those words.

 

“Are there any more project for Tiffany in the near time?” Yunho ask changing the topic.

 

“Nope, I reject all offers as she needs to concentrate on her studies. She has exams coming in two weeks.” Changmin said sounding like an older brother to Tiffany.

 

“I see.” Yunho said feeling a bit awkward around Changmin. It feels like Changmin is her guardian angel and that he is right now nothing and no one at all to Tiffany Hwang.

 

“Why are you suddenly so quiet? You were so noisy when you finally regain your memory back.” Jaejoong ask while playing games with his ipad. Yunho then glares at him telling him to shut up and Jaejoong just laugh at how stupid Yunho look at the moment. It’s stupid for Yunho to think that his glare could make Jaejoong shut up.

 

“It’s funny to know that Yunho feels threaten by Changmin.” Yoochun said teasing Yunho further more.

 

“You said you have something to share?” Yunho ask trying to change the topic.

 

“Ah nothing much. Just that Changmin and Yunho have a new challenger. Her new partner, Jang Woo Young, the first partner besides our clan seems really close to her. Even though I don’t want to work with his company anymore, they still are in contact with each other. They don’t have each other number yet, but they’re always chatting on facebook.” Yoochun said casually while Changmin and Yunho look at him nervously.

 

“What are you? Some kind of stalker? How do you know they’re always chatting on facebook?” Junsu asks.

 

“She never noticed me going inside her room to peek on what she’s doing. So I saw her chatting with him. I hate his company so much that I didn’t do what I was supposed to do.”Yoochun said.

 

“What were you supposed to do?” Junsu asks.

 

“Surprise her. Scare her. Make her life miserable in Japan.” Yoochun said making his eyes bigger with every word.

 

“Why are you childish?”

 

“I learn it from you, Junsu!” Yoochun said, sigh loudly and close his face with the magazine, joining Tiffany into the dream lane. Their company and their houses are very far, so they know they could get a nice sleep in the car.

 

Changmin listen to his MP3, trying to calm himself down while Yunho keep on looking outside the window, avoiding everyone’s gaze, not letting anyone read his mind, how scared and worried both of them are about letting Tiffany go. 

==============================================================================

I don't like long fan fiction that goes on until 50-60 chapters even though I made one before, and I actually hate myself for it lol

So I'm going to try and finish this fanfic asap so that it won't reach 50. 

Sorry for the late update again.