Don't Be Stupid

I Am a Fool

 

[Yunho’s P.O.V]

 

I wake up to see that I’m in a room and beside me is Tiffany sleeping on the floor with her head on the bed. What happen? I guess I’m in Tiffany’s room as I see her picture frame besides the bed. I touched her head and caress her hair. I haven’t done this for a long time, I miss this feeling, the feeling of knowing that this girl will always be mine, no matter what happen in the future.

 

Before this, when we were young, I always ruffles her hair and sometimes caress it, feeling proud that the girl I’m holding is going to stay by my side for the rest of my life. We were meant to be together, at that time it was because I thought we were like siblings. She was besides me all these times that I wasn’t even able to realize that my feelings towards her grew and it become something even more special than friendship.

 

When we get a bit older, when I become a teenager and start becoming a model, and she start looking really pretty, I still ruffles her hair and caress her hair when she cries, because I know no matter how pretty she becomes or how older we get, I will still have her by my side. Even with Hyuna by my side, Tiffany is still there by my side, never once she left me alone. I was jealous when I found out the first photo shoot she had was with Changmin, and it was a wedding photo shoot. At that time, I thought I was jealous because if anyone is going to bring her into the modeling world, it has to be me. I didn’t know I was jealous because I don’t like the fact that she had a wedding photo shoot and it’s not with me.

 

When I feel that I need to be the one to know everything about her, I was being stupidly obsessive and jealous of Changmin. Other people see how I feel for Tiffany but neither both of us seems to be able to see it because I keep on denying my feelings for her. It feels wrong to love her as something more than siblings, as we grow up together. The time when she told me to let her go and leave her, I feel the pain in my heart, realizing that I can’t have her besides me anymore, I no longer believes that she’ll be besides me whenever and wherever.

 

All the forehead kisses I gave her when she was little were to tell her that everything will be alright. The kisses I give her when she’s a teenager was to tell her that I forgive her, even though I never know what mistake she ever made to me. Recently I found out that the kisses were supposed to mean that I’m sorry instead of forgiving her. I was sorry because I couldn’t control how I feel for her, the reason for all the tears in my eyes every time I kiss her.

 

I had her by my sides all these times but I keep on denying my feelings for her and ended up hurting her and pushing her away from me. Hyuna was one of the people who I used to tell myself that the person I love is not Tiffany. I don’t even know if I ever love Hyuna or not. I feel like even though I liked Hyuna before, it was never love that I felt. I told her to not go on with the marriage because I thought she don’t like me, but was surprised to know that she likes me as well. One mistakes lead to another, I could never take my words back that she had to push me away to stop me from hurting her.

 

I can feel the tears in my eyes. In front of Tiffany, I keep on crying, showing my weak side towards her with or without her looking. Tiffany is the only person who had made me cry in my whole life. Can the time freeze right now, so that I can hold onto Tiffany for the rest of my life. I don’t want to lose her. Even without saying anything to each other, having her in my arms feel so blissful.

 

“Oppa , you’re awake?” I took my hands off her head and just nod my head when she wakes up and rub her eyes. I guess the heaven never hear my prayers. I was never able to get what I want, or maybe I always had it but was never grateful for it.

 

“Next time, please don’t be stupid and lie in front of the door. The floor was very cold and you ended up being sick. I don’t really appreciate you coming over here just because you want me to take care of you because you’re sick.” Tiffany said to me. She stands up and walks to the toilet, taking the wet towel on my head with her. She doesn’t have to take care of me, she can just sit beside me and I’ll get better automatically.

 

“Changmin is not coming home, he’s drunk and he’s sleeping at the office.” I said to Tiffany when she came out.

 

“I know. Yoochun oppa called me.” She said.

 

“Why do you live with Changmin? Why didn’t you tell me you moved out of the house you live with Jessica and Sunny? And don’t ask me why do you have to tell me everything.” I said to Tiffany.

 

“Well, because you didn’t even remember who Tiffany Hwang Mi Young at that moment, so basically you didn’t care.” Tiffany said.

 

“That was in the past Tiffany, I remember everything now, so you need to tell me everything. Every single thing!” I said sounding like a demanding boyfriend.

 

“And who are you again?” Tiffany asks.

 

“Your fiancé.”

 

“We agree not to call each other as fiancé until our contract ends. I don’t know if you suddenly remember and wants to be my fiancé, I don’t think I want it. I want to live my life as normally as I can. Oppa, I’m finally moving on, giving up on you, so just stop pretending as if you want me as your fiancé.” Tiffany said to me.

 

“I’m not pretending. I… love you!” I said to Tiffany.

 

“What?”

 

“I love you, Hwang Mi Young. I really love you and I was stupid for not realizing my own feeling.” I said to Tiffany.

 

“Oppa… I don’t think I can go on with this anymore. I need time to think, what is right and what is wrong. What is the truth and what is not. I feel that fate, karma and even the heaven had been playing with us all along and I think what’s happening right now is just a part of their childish play. I am happy oppa, truly happy that my feelings for you is being answered, but right now, I’m so confused. I don’t know if I want this to happen or not because it’s happening right when I choose to move on from Jung Yun Ho.” Tiffany said.

 

“I will wait for you. I don’t want to lose you for the second time, I won’t let fate keep on playing with us like this. I want both of us to stop hurting each other.” I said to Tiffany and leave the house. Deep in his heart he blame himself, if only he followed what his parents had arranged for him, these things won’t happen. 

 

=====================================================================/

Because this fanfic involves a lot of feelings, too many emotions, I take a longer time writing even one chapter for this fanfic.

I need to remind myself back of how hurtful a one-sided love was.

It wasn't my story, this is never my story, but I know how one-sided love felt like. 

Especially when that person is actually our own friend. T__T

Ok sorry for telling this.

 

Guys, commmenters, subscribers and readers, sorry for the late update.

I hope you guys enjoy this one update. Just so you know, every single day I try to update but this is the fanfic that I put a lot of emotion in that even I ended up crying while writing it.