Peaceful

I Am a Fool

 

[Tiffany’s P.O.V]

 

It had been two weeks since I last had the talk with Yunho oppa about our relationship. Honestly, I cried when he told me that he’ll wait for me. It means that he will never give up on me, no matter how long it took before I start accepting our own relationship, but I am just not ready to go on with a whole new set of emotion right after having my heart broken by the same man.

 

I actually came back late because after taking the taxi, I stop by a ddukbokki shop near Changmin’s house and ate there. I remember not eating anything at the party, so I ate a lot at the stall. After that, I walk home. It gives me some time to think about what happened. Was I happy or not about the fact that Yunho oppa remember me back? Because part of me wants to have a new start with Yunho oppa since he forgot me, but part of me wants him to remember back Hwang Mi Young. He never called my real name when he lost his memory.

 

I am right now in Japan with Yoochun. I found out that Yoochun oppa and Jaejoong oppa are in charge of Japanese models while the others are in charge of Korean models. They are really responsible in term of taking care of their models, the profit they take from the models are really little compared to how they train and work hard in promoting them to companies. If a more successful company wish to take one of their model into their company, they give the model 100% decision whether they want to change or not but most of them choose to stay.

 

I have some modeling job in Japan right now and the male model I’m assigned to work with is also from Korea and his name is Wooyoung. He’s not from our company but the client wants to pair us up together because he thinks we suit the concept well. As usual, Yoochun oppa will be taking care of me in Japan. I haven’t met Wooyoung yet, but from his portfolio, he’s as great as Changmin. Oh yeah, I love Changmin’s modeling the most from the five boys.

 

“Are you taking a break from your study? Because you’re really active with your modeling lately. You know, study comes first.” Yoochun oppa ask me.

 

“Well, I’m not taking a break from my study. I’m still going to class as usual. I only model when I have free time.” I said truthfully. I’m not sure about my grades but I’m always doing my best at everything I do, even my studies.

 

“Good then. Changmin is doing well in his study as well.” Yoochun oppa said.

 

“Yeah oppa, I know, he lives with me.” I said to Yoochun oppa as a matter of fact.

 

“You seem so stubborn lately, I feel like pinching your cheek until it gets red for always going against my word.”

 

“If you dare, do it. You know you won’t be safe after that, right?” I said calmly while eating.

 

“Japanese seems to love you a lot. You keep on having a lot of projects but Changmin reject some of it as it clashes with your class.” Yoochun oppa said, no longer have the desire to pinch my cheek. I nod my head telling him that I know it all. What can I do, I really know? I mean, how can I not know when I live in the same house with Changmin?

 

“Ok I won’t talk to you at all now, you’re so annoying!” Yoochun oppa said and continue eating whatever food he cooks that doesn’t look like food at all. I finish my food and proceed to my own room to rest.

 

As I open up my facebook, I got a new friend request from Jang Woo Young, and as I remember how he looks from his portfolio, I approve his friend request. Woo Young in my opinion, don’t really have the model look but I don’t know, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, maybe something that I don’t see, people see it? Besides the modeling clan, I swear I can hardly find people as attractive as them.

 

I click on Changmin’s facebook page, he now have his own fan page though. Somehow there are these girls who follow him around and wish for him to be some kind of idols, he don’t want though, his priority is the company and his study. My chat is left offline because I don’t really want to chat with anyone since Jung Yun Ho is online for 24/7. This sounds like I’m totally avoiding Yunho, it’s not avoiding him, but for the time being while I’m in Japan, away from him, let me really be away from him. I won’t avoid him in Korea, not at all.

 

It’s a total lie if I say that I forgot him just after two weeks having the talk with him, when it was really hard for me to forget him for all these years. My heart had loved him for way too long, I can’t even remember when it all started. The contract is valid until two more years, I really want to make it happen, I want to stop loving the same person and start loving someone else.

 

 “Tiffany, you’re not sleeping yet, right?” I answered with a hmm while reading whatever crap Changmin is posting about myself, why is he always so worried every time I go to Japan and live with Yoochun oppa?

 

“Well, tomorrow, both of us will be going out and spend some time with Woo Young and his manager as well. Just want to inform you about that, in case you thought of waking up late tomorrow.” Yoochun oppa said, reading my mind, or maybe understanding me well.

 

“Good night oppa!!” I scream and turn off my laptop. I took my phone that I actually just bought yesterday before getting on the plane, I bought it at the airport. I texted Changmin to stop write crap about me just because I’m with Yoochun oppa.

 

“Yoochun hyung was a playa”

 

“WAS”

 

“STILL”

 

“BYE”

 

“NIGHT”

 

I laughed after he texted me good night. It was funny how our text suddenly becomes only one word text. We’re always like this with each other, so playful and so happy. We like having fun because the other modeling clans are just so boring, they are old people and will never understand our young minds. 

==============================================================================

So here's an update for you guys. 

Do you want this story to go on longer because if you don't, I will end it right away

I feel like I'm dragging this too long for you guys and I feel guilty for it :(

 

Then again, happy Eid for all of the Muslim who's celebrating Eid. 

I will have another update this week, after I'm finish with my business lol