My Friend

I Am a Fool

 

[Tiffany’s P.O.V]

 

“The one who will never give up on me is Shim Chang Min”, sometimes my tears will fall remembering about how despite being the most important person in my life, Changmin is not the man I love. I love him but the love I have for him is the love for a family. When Yunho oppa lost his memory, walking away from my life, Changmin picked me up and give me the strength I need.

 

Everyone had been telling me story about how after being announced dead by the doctor, I miraculously wake up after Changmin screamed my name. The Shim Changmin standing beside me, I have never see him this happy before. I can feel how important I am in his life. I know about his feelings towards me, we talked about it a lot of time, but never once he forced me to accept him.

 

“You’ll be discharge tomorrow. I’ll treat you fried chicken ok? But are you going to go back to Gwangju or are you going to stay with me?” Changmin asks while packing some of my stuffs so that I can easily get discharge tomorrow.

 

“Mom and dad are staying at Yunho’s oppa home, so I need to stay there with them for a while since they don’t have any clue about me living with you. Since we lied too much to them, we need to at least pretend that our relationship had been really great for the past three years. Besides, our holiday are ending soon, so right after they went home, I’ll stay back in your house.” I said to Changmin. He just nod his head, understanding the answer I gave him.

 

“Tomorrow, there will be a party for you at our company. Your parents will be there as well, so you can’t say no to the invitation.” Changmin said. I’m capable of walking even though the doctor still put bandages on my ankle, so no harm going. I have five bodyguards that can take good care of me.

 

=========================================/

 

After getting discharged, Changmin insisted on sending me to Yunho oppa’s house. There’s silence in the car, both of us don’t know what to say to each other. You know how some people say that we talk more while being silent? Despite having this silence between us, both of us have smiles on our face. Changmin and me had always have this relationship where we don’t have to say what we think out loud, because we seems to understand each other well just by our facial expression.

 

“Let me send you up to his house.” Changmin said but I stop him. I don’t want to ask more for him and probably he knows it by the way I look at him. If all these while he had been feeling guilty to me for being the reason I was put into a coma, when I was unconscious, I realize one thing, that I didn’t treasure him as much as I’m supposed to. I feel more guilty to him for always having him by my side but I just can’t bear with the thoughts of losing him by my side because he is my best friend, the only person who understands me well, even better than my parents.

 

“Min… thank you and sorry for everything!” I said to Changmin before closing the door to his car while carrying my bag. Yunho oppa is waiting upstairs because I didn’t tell him I’ve arrived. I can feel it, Changmin must be silently crying to himself with what I said just now. I owe him, a lot, but I can’t seem to give him my heart even though he sacrificed so much for me. I hope that one day he’ll find a girl who can love him more than he loves me. 

==================================================================

Hello guys, sorry for not updating this fanfic. and sorry for this short update. But despite being so short, this short chapter have a lot of feelings and meanings. The end and beginning to something. 

I just want to say that right now I start writing a novel in malay, so it would be hard for me to update this fanfic so often because I'm using different language in my writing so it would be really confusing. I would often ended up writing too many english phrases in my novel because of the thoughts of updating my fanfics, but I will try my hardest in updating and finishing this fanfic.

After I finish this fanfic, I will have to put my fanfics writing on hiatus to focus on my novel.

Writing is really my dream, to become a successful writer is my dream, to turn my novel into drama or movies is a big dream of mine. My dream is to become a successful writer before I turn 25. Since I'm already 21 years old, I'm going to make sure I'll be able to produce a novel by the end of this year.

I hope you all can give me your full support. Wish me luck!!